vi.

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

 

Chapter six

 

      "Get off the bed!" Kris kept on pushing you to get out of the bed. It had been an hour and you wouldn't budge for once. You wanted to take the bed and you won't let him get it. The floor was hard. You did not want to make your back sore. Besides, it was you who's the girl. He should at least be manly or gentleman, right? But no. He wasn't like that, though. He was born a bully to you.

      "At the count of 3! 1... 2..." Kris looked at you sternly and he was taunting you.

      "No! I'll get the bed! You just sleep on the floor!" You buried yourself down the pillows and pretended not to hear him.

      "Are you really not going to get off my bed? That's my bed not yours!" Kris pulled your feet and started dragging you. You held onto the bed really hard so you wouldn't be able to fall down. You flipped your feet which made Kris irritate the hell out of him.

      "Ahhh! I'm seriously going crazy!" Kris scratched his scalp and started to throw tantrums again like a little kid. Without knowing, you've become drowsy and you couldn't help but to doze off already. Kris looked at you and noticed that your eyes had closed. He tapped your shoulders and shook you.

      "Wake up! I'll sleep here!" He shouted at your ear. To his dismay, you did not wake up.

      "You're such a heavy sleeper." He chuckled.

      "I'll just sleep here with you, then." He set himself down the bed and pulled the blanket off of you, revealing your long milky legs. His eyes widened and that was only the time he realized you've become a lady. Your legs were long and you've also got a perfect shape. He shook the thought off and got a grip of himself.

      "Aish!" He turned to the opposite direction and put the blanket over him. Soon, you were looking for the blanket by touching things with your eyes closed.

      "Where izz thut blankwet?" You speaked incoherent words and your hands went to Kris's face. He panted heavily due to irritation and put your hand away from his face. Kris turned to look at you and his expression suddenly changed. His face changed from irritated to calm. Just seeing your derp sleeping face, he started to laugh.

      "What the heck are you trying to say? You're looking for the blanket? No." He turned to the opposite direction once again. You finally got a hold of the blanket so you grabbed it and sneaked closer. Why is it being so stuffy here? Kris thought. That was when he noticed that you were so close to him. His heart beat on a fast manner and he suddenly felt hot. Sweat started to form on his forehead. He couldn't take it anymore so he pushed you at his best until you got pushed onto the wall.

      "Sheesh. I hate you!" Kris muttered and went to sleep with his heart on its unusual rate. He was blinking his eyes numerous times and he put his hand over his beating chest.