iii.

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

 

Chapter three

 

      Kris also couldn’t believe his eyes. The both of you stared at each other, not being able to take in what was happening. This is just impossible. How did the tomboyish Nana become that stunning? Kris thought. It all happened so fast and you had no idea he was already the Kris you expected to be wearing nerd glasses.

      “Do you guys know each other?” The teacher asked as he eyed the two of you. You were still on a frozen state and neither of you noticed what the teacher asked.

      “Oh well. Hana, Kris can be your school buddy for the whole week. Which means Kris will tour you around the campus and teach you the rules and whatsoever. Understand? Now, you can get out of the class. Both of you are excused.” The teacher said. When the two of you got out of the class…

      “You jerk! Is that really you?” You studied Kris’s facial features and touched them side by side. You poked his cheeks and pulled it like it was kind of an elastic band. You patted his cheeks and rubbed his eyebrows. You pinched his nose and Kris looked like a derp at that moment. You just really couldn't believe it. He used to be such a nerd before. That moment, he was like a model.

      “Ouch! Hey! How can you suddenly pull my cheeks!” Kris’s cheeks turned crimson red.

      “Oh, look who’s blushing,"

      “Who’s blushing?”

      “You.”

      “Me? I’m not!”

      You chuckled and touched his arms. You squeezed them and you couldn't believe it. His body was perfectly made. “Omo. Where did you get these muscles? Last time I remember, you’re a little nerdy weakling with a big spectacle on,” you were shocked and you didn’t know what to say anymore.

      “Why? Do you like them?” Kris asked and smirked at you. How many times did he smirk already? It was purely y and hot, okay.

      “No way! Ewww!” You made a weird face and acted like you were vomitting.

      “Well, last time I remember, you’re this little girl who looks like a boy,” Kris tapped his chin and waited for your reaction. Inside, he was happy to finally see you here.

      “You know what? I still haven’t revenged on you! Remember, you kept on bullying me!" You playfully pushed his well made arm. He was still the old Kris at heart despite his unbelievable change of appearance, you admit.

      “Oh, I can’t remember anything! Who says I’m bullying you?” Kris pretended not to know as he smirked once again. He actually missed you but he couldn't say that. He was still the bully guy to you for all he knows and he wasn't thinking of changing at all.

      “Just tour me around!"

      “You go by yourself. I’m not going to tour you around. I’ll just sleep instead. Shoo!” He pushed you as he hastily ran towards an opposite way.

      “How could you! Hey, come back here!” You shouted and quickly followed him. You were walking for minutes but moments had passed, you did not know where you were heading to anymore. Where am I? This school is freaking huge. How can I go back? You wandered around the school until you halted to a stop. There was a pond and a big tree with benches on the side. It was a great place and the view was breathtaking. The pond was clear and you could see the fishes swimming around. Their different colors were making the pond even more beautiful.

      "Woah," you were astonished at how beautiful it was. You could spend your whole day just looking at it and appreciating the beauty of nature.

      "Meow..." You heard something as you followed where the sound was coming from. You saw a cute white kitten and its fur was thick, making it look fluffy. You held the kitten and touched its thick fur. You smiled at the kitten.

      "Wah! You're so cute! Are you a girl or a boy?" You looked at its back to see if it has some balls. But to your surprise...

      "She's a girl." Someone talked from your behind. You looked around to see such a very handsome guy just like Kris. He looked warm and gentle. His white and milky skin complimented him and his brown hair suited his complexion. He was beautiful.

      "Oh," you didn't know what to say and how to start a conversation. Putting down the kitten, you awkwardly coughed to ease the atmosphere between the both of you.

      "I'm Lay. And you?" He gave you a hundred dollar smile. His dimples were shown, making him more attractive. It was unusual seeing guys with dimples. He seemed like a kindhearted person and your first impression of him would be a nice guy. You were spazzing inside yourself when you woke up from the reality.

      "Kim Hana." You introduced yourself, locking your hair behind your ear. You didn't know why you did that. That was probably the first time you did that in front of a guy. You were suddenly shocked by your action. It wasn't so you at all.

      "Hana," he nodded. "I'm sensing you're a new student here...seeing how you're not wearing a uniform," he eyed you from head to toe and he was smiling.

      "Ah yes. I actually just got back from America." 

      "I see...you're really pretty," he mumbled in a low tone but you were able to hear it.

      "Who?" you asked, oblivious about it. You looked around sheepishly as Lay chuckled at your action. Of course it's you. Who else would it be? Is there any person here besides us? Lay thought but decided to tease you instead.

      "The kitten. The kitten is so pretty," he said and bit his lower lip to resist his laugh. It was his first time meeting you and he was already happy. Your mouth dropped open and stared at Lay.

      "Idiot. I was talking about you, alright." Lay said. His eyes were smiling. Kneeling down, he brushed the kitten's fur. He smirked as he pulled something from his bag and put a milk down. He let the kitten drink it. It was a cute sight, seeing a gentle guy feed the kitten. You were touched and moved at his action. Nowadays, guys with that kind of personality are rare.

      "How cute... wah..." You clapped your hands and smiled.

      "Who?" Lay asked.

      "I was talking about the cat. Why? You think it's you?" This time, it was you who . You laughed at his reaction. It was a great feeling that you knew you're going to find a new friend. Soon, the both of you were laughing and getting to know each other.

      "I really like going here. It's peaceful and there are no noisy people."

      "Noisy people?"

     "Yeah, like some noisy students and fangirls. It's not that they're annoying. They're just crossing the line already. Like if they get a glance of us, they would easily scream and stuff like that. But I'm not blaming them at all. I actually appreciate their love towards us. I really do. It's just that I prefer peace, you know."

      "Us? Do you mean you belong to that weird EXO-M group that girls were screaming at and with a treasured place?" You almost cracked, remembering the first encounter with Kris for so many years. The both of you laughed but you didn't know someone was staring at the both of you for the whole time.