Chapter 29

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

It was Sunday which means general cleaning of the house and washing clothes was a must.

As to washing clothes, you tried your best to finish the laundry up as early as you could since you still had to clean the house.

You were arranging Kris's basket which was full of his clothes when your eyes darted to another basket which happened to be full of his undergarments. You blushed and quickly looked away.

You were hesitating whether you should wash it too or not. Wouldn't that mean invading his privacy?

But still... Kris happened to be cleaning the garage. There's no time for him to wash them.

Unsure about it, you just grabbed the basket and arranged it too. 

Slowly, you picked one of his underwears with a finger, raising it up, and looked at it, studying its features.

"Oh... so this is what a brief looks like..." You looked at it innocently and twirled the thing around when it accidentally slipped on your finger, making it land on your face.

Kris's underwear freaking landed on your precious face.

You were frozen on your state when a smell lingered on your nose. Something smelled like a boiled egg. A fresh egg, to be exact.

You heard someone mumbling and footsteps were getting closer. You didn't know that to do and just stood there. You knew that footsteps weren't going towards you. You knew it.

But to your dismay, the footsteps halted to a stop. Somewhere really near you.

Too late, Kris saw the scene. He gawked at your shocked face...

with his brief on your face...

"Isn't that.... oh my gosh." Kris pointed at your face as you finally realized what was happening and quickly removed the thing off your face.

"Are you perhaps being y towards me that you even put my underwear on your face and the fact that it's already used and..." Kris stopped talking when it hit him. "What the fck are you doing with those?!" Kris's eyes widened in shock as he quickly hid the basket away and stole his underwear from you.

You were just there, frozen and unable to move. You were innocent. You didn't do anything. You were just curious. That was all.

But was there a freaking explanation towards it? About an underwear being on your face?

"I-I didn't..."

"Oh my goodness! What the hell are you doing with my... with my... ugh! Are you obsessed to me?" Kris made a look.

"No way! Ugh... how to explain this... I was just arranging your stuff and I was about to put your brief on the washing machine when it slipped on my finger! I was just looking at it since I was curious about it... and uh..." No words came out of your mouth anymore. You felt your throat being dry.

"But still! Gosh!" Kris blushed and was totally embarrassed.

"Stop it! I have no intention about your undergarments! Besides, I have already seen your balls! No need to be shy about it..." You said innocently. You were just stating the truth. 

Kris's weapon of destruction flashed on your mind again as you shook your head to let it go away.

Kris leaned towards you. "Why are you changing the topic, babe?" Kris smirked.

"You wanna talk about my super junior? Huh?" Kris asked teasingly.

"Nooooo!"

"Hmmm... So.... Did you finally realize that I'm y?" Kris muttered in a y tone.

There went his bipolar moodswings again.

"Aish! Kris!" You pushed him out of the laundry room and locked the door.

"Wait, baby~ My basket of precious undergarments are still here! Aren't you gonna wash them too?" Kris asked in a teasing way. Honestly, it was actually alright for him. He was just surprised about the scene. That way, he finally found ways how to tease you once again.

He knew he shouldn't be teasing you anymore. He made a promise to himself. But still, he couldn't help it.

Because this time, he isn't teasing you just to get your attention anymore. He's teasing you because he wanted to. He's teasing you wholeheartedly with no doubts and hesitations now. In that way, he thinks it's more fun than usual.

"No! I won't! Wash them by yourself! Jerk!"

"Aww baby why~ Soon, you're gonna be my wife. You'll be washing my underwears in the future! You should get used to it now babe~"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH! KRIIIISSSSSSS! I HATE YOU!!!!!"

Kris chuckled wholeheartedly as a glint of happiness were shown on his eyes.