xi.

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

 

Chapter eleven

 

      It was Saturday and there was actually nothing to do. You had no friends yet because all of your friends were in America. You and Kris were left in the house. Mr. and Mrs. Wu had to take care of their business so they would be out for a month, resulting that you had to live with a guy alone. That time, you had to cook everyday for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Good thing you've learned how to cook when you were still in America. The dishes that you cook always seem to taste good on your buds but you wondered why Kris kept on telling you that they taste disgusting. Well, that was probably to tease you even more. 

      You heard the doorbell ring. You looked through the window and to your surprise, it was EXO-M. There was no way they could know about you and Kris living in the same house together. What if the news spread? You did not want to be the school's spotlight because fangirls might bash you. And it was one of the things that you were scared of. You didn't want to be the center of attraction again.

      You went upstairs and knocked the bathroom's door. Kris was taking a bath but you did not know how you could face them. They would sure ask a lot about you. There was no time left and the doorbell kept on ringing.

       "Kris! Kris! Open the door!" You knocked once again. Kris opened the door with only a towel covering his half body on. You gasped and you felt like your spirit was being taken away. He got abs and he was surely y. His body was perfectly made by heaven. You ran out of words and you did not know what to say anymore.

      "Why?" Kris irritatingly asked. It felt like slow motion when he shook his head while droplets of water were falling from his wet hair. Your breath hitched but realized there was something important going on.

      "EXO-M is here!" You promptly said as you kept your panicking face on.

      "What?" Kris quickly grabbed your hand and led you to his room. Mr. and Mrs. Wu's room was closed so there were no other way. He led you to his wardrobe as he took some clothes out to let you have a space in there.

      "Stay there and don't ever leave until I say so!" Kris waited for your answer until the both of you heard the gate open.

      "Yes!" You nodded really quick.

      Kris tried his best to close the wardrobe but he kept on failing.

      "Why won't this piece of crap close up?" Kris said, he was nervously breathing as tried his best once again but to his dismay, it was a total failure. Kris closed his eyes due to irritation.

      He tried to close it while pushing it using his knee.

      Until...

      His towel fell down.

      Time seemed to stop in slow motion and you were frozen on your state. Your eyes widened really big and you were freaking speechless. There, you saw his huge weapon of destruction, standing in front of your eyes. Your heart palpitated in a very fast manner. My innocent eyes... You were lost in words and your mind couldn't focus on what was going on. Everything happened so fast and to be honest, you haven't seen a hotdog like that in real life until this happened.

      You were utterly shocked and your mouth suddenly went dry.

      Kris noticed it.

      And ever so slowly... like a slow motion... he looked beneath and his towel was on the floor. His jaw dropped and his mouth was hanging open. Kris was dying in embarrassment. He didn't know what to do. Should he run away? Should he just leave you hanging there?

      "Kris! We're coming upstairs!" Both of you heard EXO-M say. Everything was a fiasco by looking at your situation. Kris being . You on the wardrobe with a very uncomfortable yet weird position. Kris's eyes were wide as saucers and too many feelings were over flowing inside him. Embarrassment, panic, nervousness, they were all boiling and he didn't know whether to face you in the future anymore.

      "Kris! Where are you?" You heard Xiumin ask.

      Footsteps were getting near...

      Both of you looked at each other. You were unable to move and Kris was going to die in that current situation. Finally, he got out of the trance and the slow motion pace was already broken.

      "Close your eyes, dimwit! Stop staring at my... ugh..." Kris hissed and glared at you.

      Both of you looked demented and were currently on the panicking state. But you seemed nonchalant about it. You were, of course, panicking but you knew that anytime soon, EXO-M will found out about it. Kris took the opportunity to put some clothes on and he couldn't express his embarrassment. He didn't know how to talk to you about it in the future. The time was running... and the footsteps were getting nearer and nearer...

      When Kris had already put his clothes on, he pulled you from the wardrobe and led you underneath the bed.

      "Oww!" You hissed in pain when your head bumped onto the wood.

      "Stay there and don't you ever move or else..." Kris sternly said and he looked demanding.

 

      "Ayo waddup Kris!" EXO-M chorused. They went inside Kris's room as they high-fived each other.

      "Ayo, wassup!" Kris greeted while breathing heavily. Droplets of sweat were formed on his forehead.

      "You look... stupefied." Tao said.

      "And worn out." Chen added.

      "Oh... I didn't expect you to come here. You guys should've told me beforehand!" Kris said while panting.

      "Why are you panting?" Luhan asked as he wandered around the room. His eyes landed on the messy piles of clothes.

      "Oh... nothing... I was just cleaning... the room... yeah," Kris reasoned out but EXO-M wouldn't believe him because the room was in a total mess. Lay and Chen slumped themselves down the bed.

      Your back was forcefully pushed down by the guys' weight and you couldn't move. It was really stuffy. You couldn't help but to groan in pain. Your back was really hurting.

      And well... Looks like everyone heard it.