Chapter 42

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

 

Your eyes started to flutter open as soon as you felt the sunlight hovering over your face. First, it was blurry. Then you almost died in shock, seeing Kris so close to your face that you could even feel his warm breathing and if you moved an inch, your lips would probably touch. You were even amazed by his flawless skin which you only recognized just now. Your eyes widened in realization when you saw what state you were in. You were about to shout and ask what the hell just happened but you stopped when you noticed how perfect his facial features are.

Your eyes began to stare at his thick eye brows as you giggled to yourself, *Angry bird.* then to his long and fluffy eye lashes, you touched them using the back of your finger and silently giggled. You looked at his perfectly defined nose, then to his cheeks. There were some bruises which made you cringe. You stopped at his lips as memories last night flashed inside your head. You were utterly shocked. At the same time, you tried to hide your smile. You remembered the both of you kissed and you even told him ‘i love you’.

Your eyes almost bulged out on its sockets, getting you out of the trance. You realized what you had done as you stared back at his face again. Seeing him first thing in the morning gave you butterflies on your stomach as your heart beat insanely fast. You sheepishly giggled. “I didn’t know this feels so great.” You mumbled softly.

Suddenly, an idea popped inside your head, making you smirk in victory as you realized how awesome it would be. You tilted your head to the bed side table and got a red and black colored markers. You mentally laughed and started drawing onto his thick brows using the black marker, making it so thick that he looked so laughable. You were about to burst into a fit of laughter but you forced yourself not to and proceeded on.

Then you drew on his eyes using a red marker, making it look like a heavy eye shadow. You tried to hold your laughter while bitting your lip as you mentally cursed yourself for being so childish. Yet, it was indeed really fun. Then you drew on his cheeks just like the guy in Saw.

You finished it off while putting red marker on his lips, making it look like a lipstick. You even put on a moustache above his lips and giggled.

*This is so fun.*

You saw Kris stirring on his sleep so you quickly put the markers back on the bed side table and bit back your lip to avoid the suppressing laughter. Slowly, he opened his eyes and you were totally dying inside. He looked like a clown. No. Much worse than a clown.

Not taking it anymore, you just smiled widely.

“Good morning.” You said.

“Oh...” Kris smiled. His heart beat fast again, seeing you first thing in the morning, add it as a bonus when you greeted him a smile. *Oh heaven.*

You couldn’t take his funny face anymore. It felt like hiding a nuclear bomb inside your body. You burst into laughter as you fell down the bed and held your stomach from too much laughing.

Kris just stayed there, watching you laugh, curious what in the world was going on.

“Hey! Why are you laughing?!” Kris innocently asked.

“Puahahahaha! Oh gosh. I can’t-“

“Yah!!! Why are you laughing! Get up! You...” Kris pouted,  making him look more laughable due to the red marker on his lips.

“Hahahaha! This is seriously-“ You laughed even more and held onto your aching stomach.

Raising his eyebrow, he stormed into the bathroom to take a pee. Slowly regaining your consciousness, you went back to bed and wiped your tears from laughing.

“This is the best morning in my life-“

“AHHHHHHHH!!!” Kris’s scream echoed throughout the whole universe, waking up all the sleeping people.

You laughed once again and rolled on the bed.

“WHAT DI-DID YOU JU-JUST DO TO MY FACE?!” He shouted, storming out of the bathroom. He saw you laughing in the bed as an idea popped out on his head.

Smirking, Kris tackled you as you stopped laughing.

“Wh-what are you doing...”

Kris sat on top of you and began tickling your sides. You burst into laughter again.

“Hahahahahaha! Stop it, Kris! Stop!”

Then Kris saw the markers lying on the table and began drawing on your face. Your eyes widened.

“Huh... guess who started it first...” Kris smirked as he drew on your smooth and milky white skin. He drew the same thing you did to him as he smirked in satisfaction.

Gathering all of your strength while Kris was busy laughing to your face, you doubled over and now, you’re on top of Kris. You began tickling his sides as Kris laughed.

“I’m so gonna kill you, Hana! Yah! Hahahaha! St-stop!”

 

Meanwhile...

 

Your parents woke up due to the sound of endless laughter and heavy cursing.

“Honey, what was that?” Your mom asked as your dad decided to check up on your room.

Once he opened it, his eyes started to widen slowly. The time seemed to slow down as you and Kris turned your doodled faces towards your father.

You were on top of him and it seemed like a déjà vu.

“Oh.” Was all your father could say. He immediately closed the door as he leaned onto it and he steadied his almost attacking heart.

He hastily ran towards your mom and nervously looked into her, his hands trembling.

“Honey... our daughter is on top of Kris.” He blurted out.

“Oh, that’s great-“ Your mom’s eyes widened really big as she closed her eyes and held her neck. “WHAAAT?! OMO... OMO...”

“Honey, I know... the day has finally come. We will have a grandchild already.”

“Omo... omo...”

 

On the other hand...

 

The both of you got up as Kris rubbed the back of his neck in awkwardness.

“Hey, we should take a selca!” You grabbed your phone and held Kris close to you.

Once you heard the click, you looked at the picture and it turned out perfectly fine.

“Our first picture after so many years...” Kris muttered and smiled.

He held you closer as he hugged you tightly.

“Hey...” You softened at his sudden action.

“Hana... I haven’t formally asked you this but... will you be my girlfriend?” He asked. Your heart began drumming inside your chest and your legs wobbled.

“No.”

Kris furrowed his eyebrows as he pulled back and looked at your straight face.

“WHAT?! THEN WHAT ABOUT LAST NIGHT?! DID YOU FORGET ABOUT IT? PERHAPS... WAS IT ALL A DREAM?” Kris asked in disbelief.

You mentally laughed. *Oh Kris. You giant cutie.*

“What happened last night?” You raised your eyebrow.

Kris gawked and looked at you in disbelief.

“YAH! HANA!!! DON’T TELL ME IT WAS A DREAM?! THEN WHY AM I IN YOUR BED!!!” Kris shouted really loud, letting your parents hear it.

“Nothing happened, anyway. You were just sleeping on my bed.”

 

On the other part of the house...

 

“Honey... they’re making our first grandchild.”

“Omo omo omo...” Your mom suddenly fainted as your dad panicked.

 

*******

 

Kris threw tantrums and sat on the floor like a child. You chuckled at his silliness. *Does love really change a person just like that?* You thought and grinned from ear to ear.

“Get up, kid.”

Kris just pouted and buried his face into a pillow.

You chuckled once again and ruffled his hair.

“Fine... fine... I was just kidding!” You finally admitted, making Kris jump and hug you tight.

“WHAT! WHAT! SO IT WASN’T A DREAM?!” Kris hopefully looked into your eyes.

“Yeah yeah... and you’re my boyfriend now.”

Kris’s eyes widened in shock and it sounded like music in his ears.

“Repeat it again.”

“You’re mine now and I’m yours.” You shyly said and avoided his gaze. It sounded so cheesy as Kris’s heart really fast and so did yours.

“REALLY!!! REALLY?!” Kris couldn’t believe it and he couldn’t be any happier. It has got to be the best moment in his life. He was beyond happy, even considering himself as the happiest man alive.

Suddenly, Kris kissed you. Those warm and soft lips that perfectly matched yours. You kissed back and smiled.

Soon, you pulled back and choked on your own spit, seeing Kris’s funny face again.

“You look so funny.”

“You too.” Kris smiled.

“Aigoo.” You tiptoed and ruffled his hair. “You giant guy...” you sheepishly giggled and pinched his nose.

“Hehehe.” Kris took you into a breathtaking hug. You shook your head at his childishness.

No words could actually explain how happy he was. Knowing that someone you love loves you back, it was such a great feeling in the heart. Kris felt like always hugging you and kiss you every moment. Before, he was controlling himself. But now, he can finally do it.

“Kyaaa! This feels so great. Let me hug you everyday, okay?” Kris asked, rocking you side to side.

You felt shivers running down through your spine as you smiled again. Since that doodle incident, your smile never once left your face.

“No.”

“WHAAAAAT?!”

“There’s a condition.”

“Awww! Don’t be like this, baby!” Kris stomped his feet and made a puppy face, making you die inside.

“Yuck! Stop calling me that!”

“Babe...”

“Ewww nooo!” You covered your ears and went away from him.

“Honey...”

“Yah!!! Stop it! That’s what my parents call to each other!” You made an annoyed face as Kris chuckled in happiness.

“Yeobo~” Kris playfully nudged his shoulders onto yours and grinned.

“Stop it, Kris... it’s... it’s... ughh just stop!”

“Honey pie...”

“SHUT UP KRIS! LALALALALA~” You covered your ears and buried yourself inside the blanket.

“Honey bunch... cutie patootie...” Kris smiled in satisfaction. Just seeing your annoyed face and childish acts made him so happy.

“WHERE DO YOU GET THOSE NAMES? GET LOST KRIS...”

Kris sneaked closer to you and hugged you, making your heart jump into its place.

“Kris you’re being mushy.” You got out of the blanket. Everytime he does that, it just drives you crazy and it was too much for you to handle. You buried his face using a pillow, making him almost lose his breath.

“Are you trying to kill me!” Kris shouted.  “Then what do you want me to call you then!” He continued.

“Whatever!”

“Ok. I’ll just call you whatever!”

 

 



 

 

 

 

Hope you liked it. Don't forget to upvote! :D <3