xlvii.

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

    

Chapter fourty seven

 

  Your breath was heavy. Panic surfaced on your face. You thought it was the end but why did this guy texted all of a sudden? Just as things were already getting perfect as it was, of all times, why did he have to show up? You knew something was wrong with this guy and you had to reply to him.

      "What do you want? Stop bothering me."

      "Look, for all the things I did, I'm sorry. Just come back. Please."

      "Come on, for goodness' sake. Stop bothering me!"

      You brushed your hair with your fingers in frustration as your shoulders deflated. You heaved a deep sigh and plopped yourself on the chair. Kris woke up at the sound and noticed you in discomfort.

      "Hey babe, what's wrong?" Kris got up and went towards you. He kissed your forehead and wrapped his arms around you. Your eyes closed, savoring his warmth.

      "Nothing. Go back to sleep." You kissed his arm and rested your head on it.

      "Sleep with me," he carried you and put you on the bed. Kris laid beside you, wrapping his arms around you. He nuzzled your hair and closed his eyes.

      "I'll never get tired of your smell, Kim Hana."

      "Mhm. I actually miss hearing you call my nickname."

      "Do you prefer it then?"

      "Whichever is fine. Sleep."

      With eyes closed, Kris nuzzled your neck and whispered, "If you have problems, tell me."

      "Alright, just sleep."

      "Look, I hate seeing your worried face. Let's not keep secrets from each other, shall we?" Kris turned to face you. His warm and brown orbs, gazing straight into you. You didn't know how to reply with that as you just nodded hesitantly. You didn't want things to go complicated. Ever since the relationship started, there weren't really much fights that you had with him. Being an observant, you noticed that some couples tend to quarrel a lot, and you didn't want that. Although fights are normal when it comes to relationships, so far, you were happy that the both of you were keeping it smoothly. Most importantly, you'd never let anything or anyone else be in hinder with your relationship. That's how you loved Kris and how this relationship was working.

      "I love you, Kris. I mean it." You kissed him as he kissed you back.

      Moments after, he broke from the kiss. Both of you stared at each other, eyes were full of love that couldn't be expressed into words.

      "Baby, oh baby... what will I ever do without you?" Kris closed his eyes and sneaked closer to you, holding you tight from his warm embrace. You smelled his scent and it was alluring. That smell of Kris. The one that you will never get tired of. You were touched. The moment may always happen but this had got to be the one that you would forever remember in your heart.

      "Same, babe. But let's not think about the future that much. Let's just savor what is currently happening as this would be tomorrow's history. And I want all my history to be happy and shared from you."

      "Shush. Sleep, baby." Kris kissed your temple and hugged you tighter.

      One of the best feeling in the world... staying by the side of someone you love that truly loves you back. It was something overwhelming and too good to be true. Tender hugs, loving kisses, eyes imaginary formed into hearts, it may sound cheesy and cliche but the result could also be one of the greatest feeling ever. Just having Kris so close to you, his warm and tight embrace all wrapped around your body, it was such a nice feeling. Even though it had been a while since you got into this relationship, your heart would still beat fast like it did when he first confessed to you.

      All of these, you wouldn't want anything or even anyone to ruin this. It was your happiness. The happiness that you wish to feel until you get old with him.

      Just because you appeared again, I wouldn't let anything happen for you to ruin this. You closed your eyes and looked straight to Kris whose eyes were already closed.

      "I need you to trust me." You muttered, eyes hoping for an answer.

      Slowly, he opened his eyes.

      "What's wrong? Tell me baby."

      "No. Nothing is wrong. I just need you to trust me." You kissed his lips for a second and looked at him again.

      "I have always trusted you, Nana."

      "Good. Did you just mention your nickname for me?"

      "I did. Look, I always trust you no matter what. You do not have to worry about that."

      Moments had passed, both of you fell asleep with arms around each other. Your foreheads were touching and a smile crept up on both faces.

       I trust you.

 


 

 

Woah! This story got featured! I had no idea it would get to be on the site's front page. That's like... woah. Amazing. It wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for you my dear readers. I really appreciate all your support. Words are truly not enough to thank you all. Forgive me if there's grammar mistakes though. I'm nowhere near to a professional writer.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Stay tuned! xx