xlviii

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

     

Chapter fourty eight

 

      "Good morning babe," a husky voice said. You stirred in your sleep and cuddled closer to the warm body next to you.

      "If you don't wake up now," the voice became deeper, "don't blame me for being late." A deep voice whispered on your ear. You could feel the warm breathing on your neck. Slowly, you opened your eyes to find Kris staring at you intently. His eyes gazing straight into you. His eyes were full of warmth and love. He smirked, leaning closer to you. 

     "Won't I get a morning kiss?" his deep voice mumbled. Kris's hair was messy and he looked like a model. His head was resting on his palm and his focus was only on you. Waking up next to a gorgeous man, it was every girl's dream. You couldn't believe what what was happening. It seemed like a dream.

     Smiling, you leaned closer to him and gave him a sweet kiss.

     "Why do you seem hot today?"

     "What? Don't I seem hot every single day?"

     "You look like a bird every single day."

     Kris smirked, he immediately tossed over, hovering on top of you.

     "I look like a bird?" Kris tilted his head and leaned closer. You couldn't breathe. He was too close.

     "An angry bird," you stuck your tongue out and tried to push him away but he was too strong.

     Without knowing, Kris suddenly tickled you on the sides. You couldn't stop laughing. You knew you had to fight over since getting tickled was his weakness.

     "Hahaha! Stop it, or I'll tickle you." You said, out of breath.

     Kris stopped as he got up, kissing your forehead. "Get up, we'll be late at school."

 

 

▲▼▲▼

 
     Class started and it seemed like it had been a while. Being with Kris, it felt like time was in slow motion. The text, it was still bothering you. But somehow, you knew you had to forget about it. It wasn't like he'd come over, would he?
 
     After classes, you went to go to EXO-M's hangout place. You remembered when you first got there, Kris almost kicked you out from there. Nobody really knew about your relationship with Kris except for the members and you were happy it went well.
      
     "Hyung! Have you heard about the new transfer student? He looks so handsome!" Tao said. Kris gave him a look and pushed him away.
 
      "Do you like him then? Are you replacing me now?"
     
     "Nooo! I'm your one and only Panda AB style Tao." Tao went closer to Kris and hugged him. Everyone snickered and made disgusted faces.
  
     "Get out of my way, Tao. I have a girlfriend here." Kris said, pushing him away. Everyone started to make puking faces as Xiumin rolled on the floor while acting like vomitting.
 
     "There's some Taoris happening here... It's okay, Kris. If you don't like me anymore, I'd love to see you with Tao." You said, patting Tao on the head. Tao made a puppy look and hugged you, "You understand me so well, Hana."
 
     "I like you forever, don't say that! And get away from my girl, AB style." Kris pulled you away from him as everyone started laughing. Luhan, who was giggling in the corner, was trying to hold himself not to fart. Whenever Luhan laughs, he would always fart. Chen, who was looking at Luhan, made a warning for everyone.
 
     "HOLD UP YOUR NOSES PEOPLE! SOMEBODY'S GONNA FART!" Chen shouted, holding his nose.
 
     Everybody laughed except for Luhan, who was looking at everyone innocently. "What?"
 
     Slowly, an imaginary color violet smoke was beginning to get out on Luhan's . Everyone's eyes widened and a bombing smell of a fart smelled around the hang out place.
 
      "Ahh noooo!" Everyone closed their eyes and held their noses, pushing Luhan out of the place.
 
     "Don't do this to me! I can't control it!" Luhan looked at everyone innocently.
 
 
 
     All of you talked and just randomly teased each other. It had been a while and you felt really comfortable towards the guys. They were really fun to be with and you could be yourself whenever you were with them. At times, Kris would occasionally smell your neck which would make you tickle. But it actually felt good, having Kris like that. He wasn't the type of a boyfriend who was only into something erted. He was the type to always make you feel special, make you feel loved, and he was always mushy even though sometimes, he was already too much. Even though he was like that, you'd never get tired of his personality. He was the best guy you have ever met.
 
      "So... we should hang out this weekend. There's a new bubble tea store outside school and Luhan says it was addicting." Xiumin said.
 
     "You're always into food man, but hey! You've lost so much weight, what are you doing? I miss the strong Xiumin. The baozi Xiumin." Lay asked.
 
     "I go to gym. There's this also new transfer student and she's pretty. I like her. But no doubt Hana is way prettier than her."
 
     "Shut up man! Stop flirting with my baby. Hana is mine. Only mine." His hug tightened and everyone feigned disgusted faces.
 
     "Get a room!!!" Tao shouted, covering his eyes.
 
     "You act innocent but I always catch you watching po-" Lay was cut off when Tao put a hand over his mouth.
 
      Tao looked at everyone and purposely laughed, "I'm just a teenager with raging hormones, guys... He he he."
 
 
 

▲▼▲▼

 
      It was lunch time and you were eating at the corner once again. Chanyeol seemed to be busy somewhere. He was beginning to intrigue you. Last time you met him, he was into some K-pop outfit that you couldn't understand.
 
     You weren't sitting at EXO-M's table but Kris would always turn his look at you and you would do the same. Sometimes, Kris would even wink and some girl would mistake she was the one who got winked at.
 
     All of a sudden, a crowd of fangirls started screaming. Everyone's attention turned towards the girls. Except for you. You were too busy with your food that you didn't mind anything that was happening. Screams were getting louder and louder and you were beginning to be pissed. They could always spazz somewhere, just not in front of you. Still eating the noodles, you were starting to get annoyed as a massive crowd of girls were beginning to surround you. You were too oblivious until you finished your noodles. Looking up, a tall and handsome man was smiling down at you.
 
     Your eyes widened and you almost forgot to breath. There, the guy who texted you was standing in front of you. In real life. Face to face. What is happening? How?
 
     "I missed you so much!" He hugged you and you were frozen on your state. As he was hugging you, he sighed in relief,as if holding it for a long time. Your chopstick was still inside your mouth and you couldn't move. You were stupefied and beyond shocked.
 
     Slowly, he let go of you and kneeled down in front of you.
     
     "I'm sorry. Forgive me."
 
     Everyone was murmuring and whispering when suddenly, Kris went into the scene and he was about to punch his face when the members forced him not to.
 
     "I will never forgive that guy. Who is he anyway?" Kris heaved a deep sigh and clenched his fists in anger. He was beyond mad, someone who was a stranger to him just hugged you.
 
     "He was the handsome guy I was talking about earlier, hyung." Tao whispered.
 
     "You call that handsome?! He's not even near handsome to me."
 
      Finally, your gaze turned to Kris and you were so worried. You didn't mind about how everyone would feel except for him. You knew he was mad. Not at you, but the guy.
 
     "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to harass you. I didn't mean to stalk you. I was so lost. My mind was lost. I'm sorry. I just-" the guy sighed and dropped his hands over his knees, his eyes asking for forgiveness. "I love you so much, I- I couldn't take it anymore. I-I'm sorry. Please."
 
     Endless murmurs started to grow and the once noisy fangirls were beginning to get curious. You got even more annoyed when he blurted that out. All of a sudden, the nightmare came back and you had the urge to slap him but you couldn't.
    
 
     Kris couldn't take it anymore as he strode towards you and held your hand, pulling you away from the guy. The guy's eyes widened and he was about to grab your hand but Kris glared at him.
 
     "Back off," Kris said coldly. His gaze towards the guy was scary. He was beyond pissed.
 
     "Please, Himchan." You gave him a pity look but at the back of your mind, you were disappointed.
 
     Afterall... he was your best friend.