xiv.

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

 

Chapter fourteen

 

      "Oh well, we'll leave now. You're no fun at all. Wallflower freak, not even knowing how to host a party. Looks like you're busy of doing something." Tao said, looking at Kris in a weird and sarcastic way. Tao loved Kris's expressions whenever he teases him.

      "You're so creepy, Tao. You look like some kind of a maniac." Kris glared at him and pushed him towards the door, messing up with his hair at the same time.

      "We better leave now because I guess we disturbed you for watching your precious po" Xiumin was cut off when Kris glared at him. Imaginary devil horns were forming on Kris's head as Xiumin backed off, scared.

      "Stop it! Ahhh! I'm not watching adult videos! You guys" Kris sighed in defeat. He knew there was no use on defending himself with these guys. Afterall, he wasn't really watching those things. He looked around and noticed Lay not being on the group. Curious, he wondered where Lay had been to.

      "Have you guys seen Lay?" Kris asked, looking around for Lay's appearance but he was no where to be seen.

      "Nope. We'll go now. Just tell Lay to go back home by himself." Xiumin said as he fiddled with his keys and walked off along with some of the members.  

      "Let's go, boys." Chen and the other members high-fived with Kris and did a brotherly hug.

 

▲▼▲▼

 

      Now speaking of Lay, where did that guy go? Kris thought, wandering around the house. He looked through the rooms and even outside just to look for him. But it was no avail. There was only one place that Kris still hadn't been to.

      And that was his room.

      He ran upstairs as he twisted his door knob. It didn't made a crick so turns out it was locked. He kept on knocking the door with his anger finally raging. There's no way Lay would be inside. He thought. He knocked once again and for the umpteenth time, it finally opened, revealing Lay sitting on the bed.

      "Oh, Kris-"

      "What are you doing here, Lay?" Kris didn't bother to look at you as he strode towards Lay and looked at him with an unreadable expression.

      "Oh... I was just curious about the sounds that I hear. I figured out that they came from here and I never thought Hana would be here. I thought you were hiding a girl from us," Lay explained.

      Kris looked at him with nervousness.

      "No need to be nervous, Kris. She has already explained everything to me." Lay explained further as Kris sighed in relief. "You should keep it as a secret because who knows"

      "Yeah I know." Lay got up from the bed and gave him a tap on the shoulder. "I know Xiumin and the other members have already left. I just heard the car leave. See you, man."

      Kris's mouth gaped open in surprise as he gave him a questioning look.

      "You really have an excellent hearing sense. Wow."

      Lay just chuckled as he looked at you. He gave you a cute smile which sent electricity down to your spine.

      "Laters, Hana. See you at school on Monday." You couldn't help but to smile, just thinking of his gorgeous laughs and that precious smile of his. You were dazed until Kris noticed you staring at Lay's retreating back.

      "Boom." He surprised you as you woke up from the reality.

      "Well, you're free. You can cook now. We do not have lunch yet." Kris said.

      "But we do not have any ingredients left. You keep on telling me that my dishes taste disgusting so I keep on cooking and trying my best, failing miserably at times just to suit your expensive taste buds. Am I a maid to you?" You asked in a matter-of-fact way. Kris was taken aback. He wasn't really treating you as a maid. He was just teasing you because he was happy seeing you annoyed. But if you think that you were a maid to him, Kris became even more happier.

      "I'm glad you know. So you better act like one." Kris stuck his tongue out.

      You were boiling with anger. Kris was just too much. In the first place, you were the first one to plot a revenge towards him. But turned out it was the other way around.

      "You'll get it, Kris." You stomped your feet in irritation and headed downstairs.

      "Hahaha! I was just kidding, my dear Nana. Change up because we're going to the super market!"

      "Yes, master!" You rolled your eyes dramatically and played along even though you were really annoyed. You kept on cussing him to the point you were already throwing tantrums. 

      "I hate you, Kris!"

      Kris heard it and he smiled.

      "Yeah! I love you too!" He shouted back while having that big grin plastered on his face. Lay was already outside and he heard the shouts coming from the both of you.

      "Kris and Hana are like Tom and Jerry." He chuckled. Even if he was outside, he could still hear shouts coming from the house.

      "Wow. I must really have excellent hearing skills." He proudly complimented himself and walked off away from the house.