Chapter 25

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

"Hyung!!!" Kris whined like a kid as Luhan and Xiumin looked at him. Who else would he call 'hyung' when Xiumin and Luhan are the ones who's older by him for months. It may look like they aren't because Kris is the leader of the group but still, even though he always has this poker face on, there's no doubt Kris is childish inside and only you and EXO-M know that.

"Why, Kris? It's been an hour and you've been whining and sometimes, you're lost in your deep thoughts. What's happening?" Xiumin asked as he munched on his nth baozi.

"Hyung!!!" Kris stomped his feet as he buried his face on Xiumin's stomach. Xiumin almost choked at Kris's sudden action.

"What the..." Xiumin pushed Kris away. "What's happening, really?" Xiumin asked, looking at Kris in pity.

"Hyung!!!" Kris whined once again.

"Aish! You keep on shouting 'Hyung!!!' but you don't even tell me what's happening!" Xiumin rebuked.

Luhan just stared at his two friends without interrupting their conversation. Luhan liked the scene as he grabbed a bucket of popcorn from the table.

"Hyung!!! I don't know anymore!" Kris pouted as he wriggled his feet in annoyance.

Xiumin stared at Kris as he squirmed, twist, and wiggled his body.

Nobody even their fangirls would believe seeing Kris's childish acts.

"I'm done! If you don't want to tell me, then don't. Psshhh!" Xiumin put his tray of baozi down and was about to leave when Kris held onto Xiumin's leg.

"Aish! What the hell!" Xiumin wiggled his leg. "Hyung!!!" Kris whined.

Luhan put his hand on his bucket of popcorn. His hand wandered but there's no popcorn left.

Luhan got up and grabbed another bucket of popcorn from the table. He then watched his friends, enjoying the scene.

"Hyung!!! Help me!!!" Kris pouted.

Xiumin looked at him as he hastily looked away. He looked again and...

What the heck.

Xiumin's eyes bulged out on its sockets as his mouth gaped open.

Luhan laughed his off, holding onto his stomach as popcorns fled everywhere.

Kris was doing an aegyo. A friggin AEGYO.

"Hyung!!! Buing~ Buing~" Kris put his hand on his cheek as he tried to imitate Tao's aegyo.

"Buing~ bui

Xiumin couldn't hold it anymore as he dashed to the bathroom and puked all of the buns he ate.

"Hahahahaha!" Luhan laughed at the corner as a continuous fart suffocated the room. 

Kris saw imaginary pollution crowding the place.

"OH MY GOD WHO FARTED?!" Kris stopped doing aegyo as he buried his face on a pillow.

"Hahahahahaha!" Luhan dropped his bucket of popcorn as popcorns flew everywhere. EXO-M's hangout place was a total mess. If Tao saw it, he'd probably shriek in annoyance. He's the only one who manages the place to be clean.

"OH MY GOSH. IT SMELLS AWFUL!" Kris shot Luhan a look. 

Xiumin got out of the bathroom as he stared at Luhan, crouching on the floor looking like a lost puppy.

"What's wrong?" Xiumin asked.

"HYUNG! LUHAN FARTED! IT SMELLS AWFUL! GAH!" Kris shot Luhan an irritating look once again.

Xiumin, being the oldest of the group sat on the couch as he signaled the both of them to do so either.

"Kris, tell us what's wrong. Being us as your bestfriends is already enough for you to express what you're feeling." Xiumin said in a mother-like way.

"Spill." Luhan added.

"And you, Luhan, it's unusual to see you laughing so hard and what? Farting? You should've just went outside to do that. The house smells like a public comfort room." Xiumin said.

"Nae." Luhan straightly said as he went back to his old self again.

"Spill, Kris. Spill." Luhan added. He was curious about what's happening to Kris.

"Okay." Kris breathed deeply. "There's this girl and..."

"A GIRL?" Luhan and Xiumin shouted in unison. The day finally came when Kris brings up a topic of a girl. Xiumin grinned.

"Yes. And I really hate her but... It's not that I hate her... Maybe I just don't like her... But I don't know! Whenever I'm with her, my heart beats really fast and I'm so confused. And her lips..."

"HER LIPS?!" Xiumin and Luhan shouted in unison once again.

"Yes... her lips are so addicting. It's like a drug. Whenever I kiss her, my heart feels at ease and I feel contented. Tell me what's wrong! Why am I acting this way? Why am I like this?" Kris finished his sentence off as he stared at his hyungs' dumbfounded faces.

"Yah! Why are you both like that?" Kris asked.

"Kris, WHY AREN'T YOU TELLING THIS BEFORE!"

"Who's girl? What's her name? Is she pretty?"

"Gosh Kris! You're finally a man!"

"I honestly thought you're gay because you never liked a girl before!"

Kris got bombarded by his friends' questions as he facepalmed himself.

"You like her, Kris." Xiumin said. "Yeah, by what you've just said, it looks like you really like her." Luhan added.

"So... I like her?" Kris asked innocently. His friends nodded, but still, he didn't get it.

"But I don't like her! We're enemies!" Kris said.

"If you don't like her, then... I guess you love her." Xiumin got up as he picked up the popcorns from the floor, afraid of Tao's endless sermons.

"I lo-love he-her?"