Chapter 30

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

"Hana my love!" Chanyeol shouted, earning attention from people especially from Kris.

"What now, Yeol?" You rolled your eyes in irritation. These past few days, Chanyeol had been really clingy and mushy that it annoyed you. When you were still in America, he wasn't like that.

"I missed you!" He hugged you tightly and it made you soften. Even if Chanyeol is like a kid, he still have a special place somewhere in your heart.

"You kiddo." You ruffled his hair as Chanyeol grinned cutely. Kris flinched and gave you both disgusting looks. Kris was really annoyed that he wanted to beat Chanyeol. Whenever Kris sees you and him together, he couldn't help but feel jealous.

Kris is just a normal being. He has feelings too.

"Can I go to your house, pretty please?" You froze. You couldn't tell him you're living with Kris.

"No."

"With cherry on top?" Chanyeol batted his eye lashes and Kris swear, he was about to puke.

*That Chanyeol dude...* Kris clenched his fists tightly as he strode towards you. *Let's see if you still won't go away.*

Kris wrapped his arm around your shoulders and pulled you closer. "Hi babe." Kris winked as Chanyeol's mouth gaped open. It made your heart froze at his sudden contact.

"Wh-what? Yah, Kris!" You pushed him but he wasn't letting go.

"Babe, you made a promise that you'll go to my house tonight." Kris lied, making Chanyeol's mouth even more wider in shock.

*I-is he talking about having...* Chanyeol thought, becoming more shocked.

"Wh-what?"

"Babe, I thought you love me. You said over the phone last night that you'll give me full package." Kris pouted.

*Oh my God. No way will Hana do 'it' with that guy.* Chanyeol thought.

"What the hell are you talking about?" You asked in confusion. You were getting really annoyed and you didn't get a single thing as to what he was talking about.

"I thought we're gonna have some love tonight!" Kris gave you one of his pitiful looks that it made Chanyeol's mouth even more wider. Bees can fit in there, honestly.

"Mwo?!"

"Babe, I have some condoms in my wallet. I'm ready. Now, shall we go?" Kris eyed you in a y way.

You almost choked on your saliva and the word 'condoms' made you cringe away. You felt goosebumps forming on your skin.

And as an innocent person you are, it finally hit you.

"You jerk! What the hell are you talking about? You're so gross! Ewww!" You punched his sides as Kris chuckled in satisfaction.

Chanyeol looked at the both of you and wasn't able to speak. 

"Babe, how about let's just go to the janitor's closet and do 'it' there?" Kris winked.

Chanyeol was frozen on his state. "Yo-you bo-both are dating?" Chanyeol finally had the courage to ask.

"Noooo!" "Yes!"

"Aish, Kris! I hate you!" You glared at him as Kris turned back, walking away. He looked back and winked at you, "I'll wait you on my bed tonight~"

"WHAAAAAAT?!" You guffawed as he left you dumbfounded, earning shocking looks from Chanyeol.

"Wh-who is tha-that?" Chanyeol gulped down, making his adam's apple bob up and down. He couldn't believe an innocent person like you would really do 'that'.

"Are you really going to have with that giant guy?" Chanyeol straightly asked, looking at you in disbelief.

"Oh my gosh. No way in hell!" You defended yourself. Seeing Chanyeol's reaction, you didn't think he believed you.

"Chanyeol! Are you really believing that guy? Whatever he said is not true, alright!" You said.

Chanyeol nodded with his eyes still fixed on the ground. 

"Don't do it with him..." A scene started to form on Chanyeol's mind.

"Yes, Kris. Ugh yeaaaahhh ohhhh~" You moaned, gripping on the bed sheet.

"Yes babe..." Kris moved faster.

Chanyeol snapped out from his thoughts as his heart beat rapidly. *No. No. No.* Chanyeol shook his head to shove those disgusting thoughts away.

"Ahhhh! Chanyeol! You and Kris are both driving me nuts!" You stomped your feet in irritation and walked away.

"I can't imagine you and doing disgusting stuffs with that guy..." Chanyeol mumbled, his eyes still fixed on the ground. *No. Just no.* 

Chanyeol's huge eyes became wide as he started walking away, scenes still invading his mind.

He was walking with his mind wandering when he didn't saw a huge rock on his way, making him trip.

He got out of the trance and got up, dusting his shirt as he looked around, afraid someone had seen him trip.

 


 

I don't receive much comments anymore. :( I don't know if this story is still interesting for you. :(

Anyways, are my readers innocent? Am I polluting your minds? xD

It's time to stop being innocent, kids. You need to know more about life and how your parents made you. hahaha. /smirks

I'm such a bad author.