Chapter 41

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

"Yah! What in the world did you just call me the other day when I was with Lay? You were like, 'Get your hands off my girlfriend'" You imitated Kris and started teasing him. "Aigoo. Don't tell me you were jealous?"

"What! No I wasn't! Pshhh." Kris lowered his head, slightly embarrassed. He was being jealous that time and only heaven knew how he panicked, searching wherever you might had been. From Myeongdong, to Lay's house, to EXO-M's treasured place, and everything clicked when he remembered that you and Lay are mostly at the school's pond. His heart was beating fast as the image of the both of you kissing makes him wanna die instead. Well, what an amazing mom you got, finally letting Kris realize how much he loves you.

"Just admit it, Krissy! You were jealous!" You again. It was fun teasing him, seeing his flustered face and his cute pout makes you want to pinch his cheeks.

You went closer to Kris and playfully pinched his blushing cheeks. "Cute! Mehehe."

"Yah! What was that for?" Kris blushed crimson red, averting his gaze on you.

"Krissy is shy." You chuckled as the teacher started giving out the test papers.

It was the examination day and you were really nervous. You hoped everything that Kris taught you would make you get a high score this time. You faithfully wished everything would turn out perfectly fine and that you can answer all of the questions.

Soon, everyone started to fill out answers on their papers. Kris gave you a signal to do well as you nodded and gave him a breathtaking smile. His heart went dancing crazily once again.

Your eyes widened and everything seemed to be so easy. It was just like a piece of cake and every questions were the ones that Kris actually taught you. Confidently, you answered them with ease, carefully glancing at Kris at the same time, thankful for what he had done to you.

"Thanks, Kris." You mumbled.

 

*******

 

After classes, the result of the examination was posted on the board. You quickly looked from the lowest, expecting your name to be there but as soon as you traced your fingers upwards, your name stumbled right after your eyes. You were the second and Kris was the first. Your heart did a flip flop thing as you immediately went to find Kris. Seeing his tall figure, you decided to make fun of him.

You jumped onto his back, hugging his neck as your free hand ruffled his hair, making it look messy but makes him look like a hot model.

"Kris!!!" You shouted on his ear, making him flinch. "Yah! Get off of me!" He shook you off but you held onto his back tighter.

"I was in second place! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!" You beamed and hugged him tighter, making Kris's heart palpitate fastly than it already was.

"That's great then. Should I get a reward?" He asked, grinning.

"Hmmm... let me think of it." You thought about what to give him as a reward and you thought about having a mini celebration on your room later. "Come to my room later after school. Bring snacks, alright?" You whispered onto his neck, making his legs wobble.

Getting off of him, you tiptoed and ruffled his hair once again. "Thank you again!"

"Aigoo, Hana. I'm dying here. You don't know how much I want to kiss you, to hug you, to show how much I love you. How I wish you can also feel the same way about me." Kris muttered, his head hanging low.

 

*******

 

Kris went to a convenient store to buy some snacks. Excited and curious about what you're planning to do, he decided to take a shortcut and went to the dark alley.

Walking through the desserted alley, some bunch of guys went to approach him.

"Hey! Look what we got here..." A guy said, signaling his other troops to follow him. They were quite a lot and all Kris wanted is to get away from them.

Kris decided to take a run but some of them pulled him and started punching him.

"Yah! Let me go!" He used all of his strength and beat the hell out of them. But it was no use since it was like one versus twenty. One by one, Kris twisted their arms, letting them bump onto each other. He started punching them and kicking them but around five people started beating the helpless Kris.

Gathering all of his strength, he made a run for his life and limped towards your room. He climbed on a tree and jumped onto your room.

He plopped himself down to your bed, his body was bruised and beaten up.

While on the other hand, you were taking a bath. Soon as you finished, you went to your room to put on some clothes. Walking with only your lingerie on, you went to your closet and got some clothes. Not noticing Kris on the bed, you started making your way towards it, oblivious enough.

Your eyes almost popped out from its sockets when you saw Kris lying there. His face was beaten up and blood was dripping on his cheek.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" You shouted and started throwing him pillows. "Get out! Get out you ert!!!"

"Ow! Ouch!" Kris hissed as he finally realized why you were doing that.

Kris smirked and whistled. "Ohhhh~ I never knew you're that y. Last time when we were kids, we were both taking a bath and your body was straight as a pencil. Ohh~" He teased you despite of his state.

"ert!!!"

"Well, aren't we fair now? You saw me . I saw you in that. Well, I don't think it's fair though. You're wearing undies." Kris teased.

"SHUT THE UP! GET OUT!" You gave him a death glare as Kris limped his way towards under the bed.

"What are you doing!" You unbelievably looked at his state. He was beaten up and he was making his way under the bed. Was he insane?

"I'll hide here. Go and change clothes! I won't look." 

Soon, you changed onto some comfortable clothes and pulled Kris out under the bed.

"Hey, I'm sorry. What happened?" You helped him sit on your bed. "I'm trying to be nice so don't tease me! I still won't forgive you for being such a ert!"

"I'm not, okay! You told me to go here and bring some snacks so I did! I went towards an alley and some crazy guys started beating me! I don't know why!" He pouted and looked down to his feet, feeling bad.

"Are you crazy! Then why did you go there!" You shouted, still angry about what happened.

"I just took a shorcut! Ahhh forget it! Why did you tell me to go here?" He asked, looking at you.

"Never mind. I'll get some aid." You grabbed some first aid kit on your bed side table and sat beside Kris.

"Look at me, Kris." You said and started treating his wounds. He stared at you, his heart beating so fast again and it may explode anytime soon. You damped some cotton onto his bruised face and carefully put on some ointment.

Kris stared at you. You're the most beautiful girl his eyes ever laid on. Seeing your face being so worried, seeing you treat his bruised face, it makes his heart beat like hell as he feel shivers running through his body.

"There." You finished it off while placing some band aid. 

"Is there still something that hurts on you?" You worriedly looked at his body. Kris smiled and tried to be honest. He pulled out his shirt and there, some blood was dripping.

"Oh god what happened. You should never go to that alley again, Kris! I'm warning you. Look what happened. I'd rather get hurt than see you in that-"

Kris stared at you, stunned. You sounded like some worried girlfriend.

"What did you say?" Kris asked, his eyes never leaving yours.

"N-nothing!" You stuttered and began treating his wounds on his back.

"I heard something, though. Ow ouch! Yah!" Kris hissed when you damped the cotton hard, making him ache.

"Just shut up." You muttered and cleaned his wounds. "There. Your back is fine now. Are you sure you're alright?"

"N-no... I'm not alright... huhu..." He faked a cry but his acting skills were so lame that it made you push him slightly.

"Stop with the horrible acting." You were about to get up when Kris pulled your arm, making you stumble right in front of him. The both of you were so close and your noses were already touching.

Without hesitating, Kris couldn't take it anymore. He placed his lips onto your warm lips, making you shocked. Your heart beat so fast and you felt fireworks forming on your head. Without knowing, you uncontrollably kissed him back, making Kris surprised as hell.

The both of you kissed. It was warm and gentle. It wasn't full of lust or anything. Kris was trying to express his feelings while kissing you and you responded.

Surprised, Kris pulled back. "What was that for? Does that mean..."

"What?!" Getting out of the trance, you finally realized what you have just done. You quickly placed your hand on your lips with your eyes widened. "D-did I just kiss you back?! Oh my god."

"You like me back, don't you?" Kris smiled.

"What are you saying!"

"Don't deny it. Come on! I saw how worried you look just a while ago!"

Sighing, your shoulders deflated and thought about it carefully. Through all the happenings, it was clearly obvious you like him back. It was just really you who's stupid enough not to admit it.

"I-I think so?"

"WHAT?! WHAT?!" Kris jumped in surprise, shocked about what he just heard.

"I said I think so..." You shyly commented, avoiding his eye contact.

"REALLY?! REALLY?!N HWDJGWDGWJDGJWD" Kris said some incoherent words and hugged you tightly as he got up from the bed and carried you. He spun you around as he twirled while hugging you tightly. You chuckled at his silliness.

"Yah! I didn't say 'yes' yet! I just said I think so!" You chuckled.

"It's just the same! Come on! Say yes! I want to confirm it!" He smiled widely and went closer to you. Noses were touching as Kris panted heavily. Despite of his beaten up state, he still managed to twirl around while hugging you. That was how much he was happy.

"Alright alright. I like you. Happy?" You confessed as Kris started jumping up and down.

"REALLY?!!! REALLY?! THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL REWARD EVER!" Kris kissed you as you kissed back. You were smiling through the kiss and it felt so surreal. It felt so great on the heart.

"I love you, Kris." You shyly confessed and rubbed the back of your neck. *Did I just say it right?*

"OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS REALLY?! REALLY?! YOU LOVE ME?! KLAHDKAHKDHAKDLKAHKD NANA! I'M SO HAPPY LIKE OH MY GOD. I LOVE YOU TOO! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!" Kris said. It sounded like music in your ears and you wished to hear it more often. Like always.

"You look like a child who just won tons of candies." You said. 

"I LOOOOOOVEEEE YOUUUUU." He said once again, making your heart dance crazily. It kept on replaying on your head which made you grin sheepishly. Your noses touched as you giggled.

"Gosh this feels so unlike us! We're like quarelling before and now... this is too cheesy for my liking. Hahaha. Put me down!" You wiggled your feet as Kris put you down and hugged you tight. His chin was resting on your shoulder as he whispered onto your neck. "Thank you."

"For what?" You hugged him back.

Both hearts were palpitating crazily and you both feel as if the both of you were floating in clouds.

"For loving me back."

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

KYAAAAA! I FINALLY UPDATED! SORRY IF IT TOOK LONG ENOUGH. STUPID COMPUTER IS BROKEN. NOW, I'LL BE USING A LAPTOP TO UPDATE NOW.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE! I'LL BE SURELY HAPPY IF YOU DID. AND THANKS TO THOSE WHO UPVOTED ALREADY. THANK YOU. REALLY. <333

PLEASE ANSWER THIS POLL :P