Chapter 36

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

Kris crashed his lips onto yours. You held your breath with your eyes really wide open. You were shocked. Why do Kris always surprise you that it makes your heart beat really fast? You wanted to reprove. You wanted to push him away. You wanted to tell how what he was doing was wrong. But something was stopping you to do so.

Soon, Kris pulled away with a sly expression on his face.

How in the world would you focus on studying when things were getting awkward. First, the assorted scenery that you saw. It gave you goosebumps and whenever it pops out on your mind, you couldn’t help but feel nervous at all. Second, the owner of that wondrous scenery kissed you. Just how in the world.

And Kris, being the most y, most mischievous, and most demented guy you’ve ever met, leaned again for the nth time and whispered on your ear, “Babe…”

And the end of your life has begun.

It was just too y to handle. Forget about how hot he was being at the moment. His warm breath just made you fuss.

“Let’s…” Kris emphasized the word, making you feel his breath more.

You were frozen. You couldn’t move or retaliate. The end of your world was getting near.

“Let’s…” He said once again.

“Let’s wha-what?!” You stuttered as you followed his gaze. His gaze was on the bed.

Oh god.

Thank you very much.

“WH-WHAT?!” You were already fuming in anger and nervousness.

And third, he was looking on the bed. Fourth, water was dripping on his hair.

Too much hotness to handle.

“Let’s go now, baaaabe.” He whispered softly on your ear, sending you chills down to your spine.

“Wh-what are yo-you talking about!” You stammered, not looking straight on his eyes.

You were dying.

Kris looked at you and smirked evilly.

“Let’s do s—“

And your life ended just like that.

"Die Kris! Go die! I hate you! Never! As in never!" You cut him off even before he could say the full word.

"What? I was telling you to..." Kris stopped, realizing what you were thinking.

"Aha! You thought I was going to say that thing? Hahahahaha! You idiot. I was telling you to study. Let's study now. Okay." Kris laughed at his heart's content. He loved teasing you. Seeing your expressions, it made him feel more alive. He has always loved it.

"OKAY!" You stomped your feet in irritation as you sat on the chair in front of the desk.

"Why are you looking disappointed?" Kris smirked, sitting beside you. He rested his cheek on his palm as he stared at you.

"I'M NOT!" You blew a raspberry and gave him a look.

"Why not? You're disappointed because you think I was going to do that to you..."

"What Kris?! What?! Stop being ridiculous. It's not funny."

"Why babe..." Kris leaned closer, too close to your liking.

"You know... I'll only do that to you when we get married. I'm a gentleman, you know...I don't force the one I love..." Kris smirked, looking at your reaction.

You didn't know what to feel or what to say. Was he really thinking about marrying you? Marrying is a big deal, for goodness' sake. You cannot just say it jokingly or something. It's a big deal. And perhaps... you do not really know about your feelings just yet. The way he said he don't force the one he loves, it gave you goosebumps. And what's with the force thing...

"Let's just study, okay..." You looked at the notebooks and avoided his eye contact.

"Okay." Kris put his arm around your chair. He was too close that it makes your heart beat in a way. But you just shove those feelings and focused on studying. You didn't want to think about distraction.

After what seemed like an eternity, it was already midnight and the two of you were getting drowsy. 

What did Kris actually do the whole session was to stare at you. He loved seeing your puzzled expressions when answering math.

The way you pout, it made him want to kiss you. The way you crease your eyebrows, it made him want to kiss your cheek and tell you it's alright. The way you smile when you accomplish a problem, it makes him want to smile too.

Everything about you just totally made him crazy.

Your eyes were starting to close and before your head could fall down on the desk, Kris held it as he carried your body and put you on the bed. The bed where you and him shared a lot of memories.

From Kris pushing you on the wall, from the moment when his mom actually thought that you and him were doing 'something', and a lot more.

Kris chuckled and tucked you on the blanket.

Satisfied, he brushed your bangs away and kissed your forehead. "Good night, baby." He whispered. Even though you and him aren't dating, he still loves the way he calls you that. It gives him a nice sensation from the bottom of his heart.

Kris went on the desk and started writing solutions that would help you perfect the test. He knew he shouldn't be doing that but he loves you.

He'd do anything just to make you happy.

He glanced at your sleeping figure and a satisfied smile was plastered on his face.

"I'd do anything. Anything. Everything just to make you love me back."

 

 


 

 

Yay! An update! I actually feel down because I wasn't able to see EXO and Kris when they're breathing the same air as me, standing on the same land as me. It hurts. :( To those who went to DKFC, YOU GUYS ARE DAMN LUCKY. Mind sharing me your experiences? I'd be glad to read them out. :)

Hope you don't forget to upvote my story! Thank you all ♥