Chapter 28

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

Kris gathered all of his friends in one place. Explanations? There's actually no need.

All they need is to hear some introduction coming from their so-called Kris's girl which happened to be pretty much you.

You looked at the five gorgeous men which were also looking at you. Kris was standing next to you, attempting to make you move or at least even say a word. You were just stunned at how Kris had managed to find friends like them. Unexpectedly, Tao made the first move. One by one, they introduced themselves except for Lay because seems like everyone already knew that you're friends with him.

You nodded in understanding and smiled back. "I'm Hana. I'm good friends with Kris. But actually, we consider ourselves as enemies. But yeah... we're really close." You introduced yourself but everyone seemed to be not contented at all. You noticed their facial expressions and coughed purposely.

"Aren't you Kris's girlfriend?" Luhan asked innocently.

You had to admit, Luhan looks really cute. He looks like a doll despite of him being a guy.

"No. I'm not!" You scrunched your nose and glared daggers to Kris.

"What? I'm not saying you're my girlfriend!" Kris said.

Xiumin awed and teased Kris. "Wooosshhh~ Really? But you like--" Xiumin was cut off when Kris gave him his taunting expression.

*There's no way she can know about my feelings.* Kris thought.

The whole break, you somehow got to know EXO-M and you liked them. They're not the type of person whom you've thought at the first place. They're really nice and fun to be with.

"So Hana, tell us more about yourself." Tao asked.

"I have nothing to tell about myself. I'm nothing special. Just a random average teenage girl out there." You blatantly said.

Chen chuckled. And for the first time, you thought Chen's chuckle was really cute.

"Hey guys, you'll never believe what I'm going to say." Chen said. 

The members moved closer and intently listend to him.

He continued, "Did you hear about the transfer students? They have a group that has exactly the same name as ours! Don't you think they're being a copycat? Their group's name is EXO-K!"

Xiumin choked on his food. "WHAT?"

You laughed at Xiumin's sudden outburst and EXO-M's stupefied expressions.

"Actually... I named them that! I just thought it would suit them since EXO-M is a weird name. I thought about changing a letter so yeah... that was for fun. I didn't think they would actually use it for real." You blurted out.

"You know them?" Luhan asked with those adorable orbs of his.

"Yup! I'm close with them."

"AND WHAT? EXO-M is a weird name? Yah!" Tao pouted since he's the one who thought of that name.

"Hehehehe. Just kidding. But honestly, it really is weird though." You said.

You were comfortable being with them even though you've only met them just a while ago.

The whole time, Lay was enjoying the scene. But most of the time, he was only staring at you, reminding him of his little sister.

His smile had suddenly vanished away at the thought.