Chapter 35

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

You jumped over to Kris’s room as you landed on his bed. Kris wasn’t on his room so you just waited and arranged your school stuff on his desk.

Minutes later, he still hadn’t appeared.

“What’s taking him so long?”

You plopped yourself down the bed.

Closing your eyes, you heard some footsteps coming but didn’t mind about it. You just wanted to finish everything and pass the math test. You were too engrossed about how you should pass it when Kris went to his room with only a towel covering his lower body. He didn’t recognize you because he was facing his closet.

Kris picked his clothes from the closet as you opened your eyes when you heard some noise.

But a thing that you shouldn’t see stumbled upon your eyes, making your mouth drop open.

He was half . Water was dripping from his hair. Your eyes eyed him from head to toe. The floor was kinda wet.

Nervousness gushed through you as he removed his towel.

He freaking removed his towel.

His and long slim body showed in front of your eyes.

No.

You shouldn’t be seeing those things.

Do something, Hana. Do something.

You kept on warning yourself but you couldn’t budge even a bit!

Gosh. What in the world was happening.

First, you saw his huge bananas, and at that moment, you’ve seen a bread divided into two, a line separating them.

No.

Your eyes.

Your innocent eyes.

Your eyes shouldn’t be seeing these kind of things.

Reality hit you as you screamed at the top of your lungs, making Kris turn around.

His banana package stumbled in front of you, making you more nervous and utterly shocked.

It was your second time seeing it and it was more bigger than before.

What in the world.

How did that freaking happen.

Your eyes widened million times as it used to be. You were unable to speak as your eyes were only focused on his huge banana split ice cream with cherry on top.

At that moment, you were able to study it clearly. Probably because last time, you were in a rush situation and everything seemed to happen like a blur.

Holy mother of cheese.

You shouldn’t be staring at it, you idiot.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” “Ahhhhhhh!!!”

Both of you screamed, making the house shake as you immediately buried your face on the pillow.

The image.

The image was still playing on your head.

That long banana with an egg.

That long banana with cherry on top.

Nooo.

The picture.

That banana shaped structure.

Kris hastily put his clothes on. He was so embarrassed. Totally embarrassed about his body being revealed to you.

“You ert! What the hell are you doing inside my room?!” Kris shouted.

“I am not a ert! You said you will tutor me!” You shouted back as the both of you looked at each other in anger, both panting from the loud shouts.

Kris’s angry bird expression turned into a calm one. “Oh right…”

He rubbed his temple but he didn’t budge.

“What are you doing standing there?” You asked, getting up from his bed and was about to sit in front of the desk.

You noticed his red face. He was surely embarrassed.

You smirked and went closer to him, making him move back.

He couldn’t look straight to your eyes. You kept on moving until he was trapped in the wall, pinning him on it.

It was like a drama where a guy would pin a girl on a wall. But at that moment, it was different. It was you who was pinning him.

It was an unusual scene since Kris is so tall and manly but he seemed like a girl at the moment. His head lowered down and his cheeks burning red.

“Aha,” You smirked at his face. 

“As if… there’s anything to see.” You said.

Kris finally looked at you. “What?”

“There was nothing to see. You’ve got such a small package and your body is compared to a girl’s.” You said, earning a shocking glare from him.

“What did you say?” Kris leaned closer, his eyes only focused on yours.

“I said…” You leaned more closer. “Your body isn’t worth looking for. Your body looks gay. Nothing special.”

Kris was burning in annoyance. You were teasing him. Making fun of him.

“What. Did. You. Say?” Kris leaned even more closer.

“You look gay.” You repeated.

Kris finally exploded in anger. “Do you have any proof?”

Touché.

You were unable to fight back. You didn’t have any proof.

Kris smirked and leaned closer. “No proof, eh?”

You backed away from his face and admitted defeat. “Yeah-“

“How about this?” Kris leaned way too closer as he crashed his lips onto yours.

 

 


 

 

DUN. DUN. DUN. DUN.

 

 

 

 

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!

 

 

Please do not forget to upvote my story. I'll be really happy if you did. <3