Chapter 2

Are we really fated together?

Eunhyuk has been noticing that Leeteuk has been smiling for no reason. He has been acting strange since he met hyungsoo nim. 

Eunhyuk: hyung! Are you happy? You have been acting strange since meeting with her. Did you really fall for her?

Leeteuk: Ya! Come with me. I need your help. 

Leeteuk dragged Eunhyuk into a shopping mall. He wants to buy something his baby princess. 

Eunhyuk: hyung! Did you forget my answer?

Leeteuk: I think I like Sora, not for the show though. It's seems like my mind just wants to think about her. So, I am not treating this as a show. I wanna buy a bracelet and have an event for her in mind.

Eunhyuk just listens to his hyung while he keeps rambling about Sora. His thoughts then shifted to a person, who he can't forget.

Eunhyuk: how do you forget someone?

Leeteuk: you still remember her? It's time to move on Hyukjae. Go and meet with other girls.

Eunhyuk: do you love Sora hyung?

Leeteuk: I am Park Jungsoo when I am with her. So, yes, I love her. Love isn't something that is decided by long you are with her, but how much you love her. You have to meet with a girl like that Hyukjae. Kaja, we have to go back into being Leeteuk and Eunhyuk now.

-----–----------–-------------------------------------------–-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sena reached home before Sora did. Since its been long time the two of them had dinner together, she decided to make dinner for her. And as we are eating, they can catch up. How long has it been they talk properly? Sora was busy with her new movie Sunny, which become a hit, while Sena had a new deal and stuff related to her company to deal with. After an hour or so, Sena finished cooking and started preparing the table. All plates and cups are made by Sena, thanks to her hobby which is ceramics. Just then Sora arrived. Even though they live together, because if their schedules, they haven't been able to see other for a while...

Sora: umma!! When did you arrive?

Sena: I made dinner, so quickly clean yourself up and then we can eat.

After 15 minutes, the two started to eat. Sena filled Sora about her work and career while was eating. When it was Sora's turn, all she could about is Leeteuk. Sena saw the happiness in Sora's eyes whenever we came back to Leeteuk. 

Sena: Sora, do you like him?

Sora: I think so. But I don't want to get hurt. He is hallyu star while I am just a newbie. I feel like I lack something.

Sena: ya! How much should I say you this? You are perfect! You are beautiful, nice, kind hearted, and a great actress! Don't ever talk like that! Any guy would be happy to be your boyfriend. Leeteuk is lucky to have you.

Sora: sorry, it just became an habit. 

They talked about other things. Sora clean all the dishes and went to sleep since she has an early schedule. Sena decided to research about Leeteuk. He has soo many fans that she is shocked and scared on how his fans will treat her. He is an MC and leader of Super Junior. But they is always a guy who is with him all the time. His name is Eunhyuk, and Sena spent more time researching about Eunhyuk than Leeteuk. It was getting late, so she decided to catch some sleep. In her dreams, Eunhyuk greeted her with a warm smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think I will upload a chapter tommorow or tonight. Don't be a silent reader, please comment!!!!