Chapter 22

Are we really fated together?

 

"Daebak!" the members said in unison... All 12 members of Super Junior are here....They looked at the villa with wide eyes... They are going to live for 4 days in here? How did they get that lucky? 
Shindong: come on... Let's go inside...
Shindong doesn't know if Sena and Nari arrived.... He had no idea what to do next... It would weird if he asks them to just stand outside.... He opens the door and, I mean literally, everyone's jaw drop to the floor.... They are so amazed that they don't see 2 pairs of women shoes at the side... "Daebak," Sungmin said... They just looked at the living when they heard some noises coming from the kitchen... "Is someone supposed to be here??," Ryeowook asked... "Are we at the right place?," Yesung asked...
Before Shindong realized who the owners of the voices are, he was too late to stop the members from going into kitchen... The first ones to reach were Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin.... They saw two girls behind the kitchen counter... The shorter one was apologizing to the brunette one who was just saying that everything was okay.... Eunhyuk's eyes got wider when he heard the brunette's voice...
 
"Sena?" 
 
Sena looked at the front and saw Donghae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Hyukjae in front of her.... She let out a sigh and looked at Nari who did the same... 
Sena: this was not supposed to happen! 
By that time all the members came to the kitchen and were surprised... 
Nari: why did you come now? 
Shindong: I didn't know you two were here already darling....
Heechul: ya! (to Kibum) didn't you say that we were supposed to meet some girls? (trying to make the mood lighter) 
Hyukjae understood his girlfriend's motive and smiled at her...
Hyukjae: what was supposed to happen? 
Sena: first, we prepared you dinner...(getting teary-eyed) then, you guys come and be surprised, and then....
??: and then we are supposed to enter! 
They all turned back and saw Sora, Sohee and Shin Soyul smiling at them.... Soyul was invited at the end when they found out that Sungmin had some feelings for her, it was Sora's idea.... Sungmin, Heechul and Leeteuk were smiling at the girls like some idiots.. Leeteuk was happy to see Sora... He didn't except her to be here.....
Sohee: Kim Heechul! What were you talking about meeting girls? 
Heechul just went and hugged Sohee and buried his face in her hair.... He really did  miss his kitty.... He was about to cry in front of everyone.... Hyukjae turned and saw Sena tearing up... She really did want this to go successfully, and everything failed at the right time... She wanted to give happiness to the guy in front of her... The guy who is the most handsome in her eyes... Hyukjae hugged Sena and pulled her real close to his body... He really missed this girl so much...
Hyukjae: but for me, it turned out perfectly..
Sena: the food is not ready! ( pouts) 
Hyukjae: we can cook together, right? 
He cupped her face and looked straight into her eyes..... He kisses her forehead and making the singles in the room jealous.... 
Hyukjae: thanks... For everything...
Donghae: YA! 
Sena then realizes that  everyone was staring at them, and her face turns into red... She tries to move away from Hyukjae, but he tightly hold Sena... 
Hyukjae: what? (acting innocently) 
Donghae: just get a room, would you?