Chapter 5

Are we really fated together?

                   

Sora and Leeteuk were happy. They just got a house for themselves. Now, they can be more close to each other. They both text each other, and sometimes call too. They both are in cloud nine right now. They just bought the furniture, and are making arrangements about the decorations. They had fun while making dinner together. Sora decided that she needed to start learning how to cook from Sena unnie. The crew left but the PD stayed to discuss about the blind date. 
PD: now is everything set? Did you call your friend? (asks Sora)
Sora: yes, everything is set. 
PD: okay. Then, the meeting would be this Saturday. I have already checked the other actresses schedule, and they are fine with it. Do you have any problems? ( asks leeteuk and sora)
They both shook  their heads. Everything was going according to their plan. Sora was surprised that Sena actually agreed. This episode will be huge, and definitely will bring the ratings up. Sora thought that this couldn't get any better. 
Leeteuk: so, do you wanna eat something before we leave? 
Scratch that...this night was getting better. And the best part? There are no cameras following them. 
------------------------------------------
Sora was returning to her house. She smiled thinking about the time she spent with Jungsoo oppa without any cameras. Since the restaurant they were eating in was nearby her house, she decided to walk. Jungsoo oppa had to leave because of his schedule, but he offered a ride. She didn't want to be the reason he was late so she declined it. As she reached her house, there was a group of girls standing nearby. Sora felt really weird, but she smiled at them. As she turn, one of the girls pushed her down. 
Girl: stay away from Leeteuk oppa!
Sora stood up, but one of the girls slapped her. 
Girl 2: now you don't look so pretty, do you?
?: who the hell do you think you are? 
Sena came out of no where and pulled Sora behind her. 
Girls: we are ELFs, and Leeteuk oppa is going to marry us, not her. 
The girls looked like they were in middle school. 
Sena: do you want your Leeteuk oppa to see this? Do you want him to know about this? He will be ashamed to call you guys his fans. Do you realize that I just recorded this in my phone? 
Sena showed the pictures and the videos of them harassing Sora. The girls started to get scared. They didn't want this to become a huge deal. What will happen if this gets to police? The girl who seems to be the leader, spoke up. 
Leader: we will leave her in return promise that you will never show this to anyone. 
Sena: just go before I call the police. 
The girls ran away before Sena could say anything else. Sora, who was just behind Sena's back, finally let her tears spill after the girls ran away. She didn't want them to show that she is weak. Sena understood everything and just hugged Sora, her tears soaking in her coat. 
Sena: kaja! I will make you hot chocolate and we will see a movie, okay?
Sora nodded and thanked God for giving her a friend like Sena unnie. 
They discussed everything, and Sora came out clear with all her anti-fan letters. Sora cried a little more and then started to talk about the blind dates. Finally, they went to sleep, thinking of the possibilities that could happen on that day.