Chapter 43:

Are we really fated together?

 

Hyukjae had to be in hospital for a month for further inspection... Hyukjae forced Sena to stay with him.. But even though she is in his room, he rarely sees her... She is either at phone or with talking with black suited people... Many people came to check on Hyukjae, and Sena would occasionally be there... They moved him to a private suite, where there is another bed for Sena... At night, instead of sleeping, they talk about everything... How the media reacted... How people are changing their minds about Sena... How people are okay with their relationship, though they didn't say it publicly.... How people are treating Sena after the accident... But all day, Sena is busy all day long. She would suddenly pull him for a long passionate kiss when he least expects it... One evening, two people can to visit them... Kwangsoo and Hana came to meet Sena... Hana hugs Sena as soon as she sees her.... Hyukjae raises his eyebrows when he sees Kwangsoo holding Hana's hand.... Sena introduces Hana to Hyukjae... 
 
Sena: Hyuk, this is Kim Hana, the main scientist of YG Tech. Hana, this is Lee Hyukjae, my boyfriend.. 
Hana: Annyohaeseyo.. (shyly) 
Hyukjae: Annyohaeseyo. You are really pretty, Hana-ssi. 
 
Hana blushed as Kwangsoo glared at him... He raised his shoulders in a cute way, and Sena looked jealous... 
 
Kwangsoo: let's go. It time.. 
Hyukjae: where are you going? (to Sena) 
Sena: today is the first day of court.. I will be back before you know it.. (kissing him) Annyo! 
Hyukjae: fighting! 
 
But it was only till midnight did Sena come back... Hyukjae couldn't sleep at all... He waited as she came and sat beside him... He asked her to come and cuddle with him and she became shy... What if someone comes in? 
 
Hyukjae: just lock the doors... And besides we aren't having or something.. But if you want...
Sena: no.. You are injured, take care of your health please... (after locking their door) 
 
Sena lays beside Hyukjae, and they just cuddle for a while... 
 
Hyukjae: how was it? 
Sena: it was good... I lost some while I gained some... 
Hyukjae: what did you gain? 
Sena: to make the opening statement.... So that I can say before someone makes it turn into another thing...
Hyukjae: and the bad thing? 
Sena: this will be broadcasted live... 
Hyukjae: what? (shocked) 
Sena: thats what happen when young people don't respect their elders... So be nice to your noona...
Hyukjae: They make you seem like a monster
Sena: (laughing) Cushman Company is old but very powerful company. It has many supporters in the government, so it was easy for them. They just want me suffer, that's why they influenced the court to record the session. But they are actually doing a favor to me... 
Hyukjae: huh? How? 
Sena: wait and watch... (smiling her evil smile) 
 
------------------------------------------
 
The next day, Hyukjae looked at the tv all the time... It was about time of her hearing when Siwon and the prince manager came.. 
 
Siwon: hyung! 
Hyukjae: huh? Siwon! You are here! Aren't you busy? 
Siwon: i will do anything to see Asia's anchovy.. Besides, my shooting got canceled.. Huh? (indicating to tv)
Hyukjae: Sena's trial is going to be air live... Are you both staying? 
Junghoon: we have three hours, so let's just stay here... 
 
They watch as Sena enter the court gracefully, Kwangsoo and Hana following behind her in the tv. They take their places and their session begins. One of the five members of Cushman Company, Prentice Cushman, was staring at Hana and Sena as if he wanted to kill them with his own hands. The judge kept looking at the cameras and the clock, and seems to extremely willing to do anything to make this over. He was already convinced Sena was guilty, anyway, Hyukjae knew. After that, Sena made her statement. He said that she had not stated or caused any rumors about Cushman's microchip reliability. She also said that she believed when she offered nineteen dollars a share for the company that the chip would perform and that he was assured by responsible members of the Cushman board that the rumors were untrue. At the end of the conclusion of her statement, she said that Cushman had falsified their test records of the chip. 
Judge: so you are telling me that Cushman already knew the chip was unreliable? 
Sena: yes. 
Judge: then would you explain to me why would the former owners would have filed formal complaints and are endeavoring to et the rights to this chip back, and why do you not want to give it back? 
Sena: I nor them are interested in the chip. 
Judge: then why did you buy the company? 
Sena: for two patents. 
At that, Hana stood up and testified. She introduced herself as the ex-employer of Cushman Company. She accused them of falsifying her test results, and related her ignominious ejection from Cushman's premises. 
Judge: what is the use of the patents? 
Hana: A creation is like a puzzle, and Ms. Lee had almost all the pieces, and the puzzle was complete with my patents. 
Judge: To make what? 
Hana, with great care and pride, brought something to the exhibit table, and swept off the cloth covering a flattish object. 
Judge: are you telling this court that you made a pizza out of one million and fifty million dollars' worth of patents? 
Hana smiled as she slowly opened it. In it lay a black paper like object. Hana lifted the object with one hand and people in the room gasped as they realized what it was... A 2 inch laptop... She switched it on and everyone gaped at its perfect color and flawless clarity. 
Judge: an battery-operated set? That's quite an accomplishment... How long does the battery work once it charged? 
Hana: a week.
Judge: well, Urhm.... (don't know what to say) 
Sena's Lawyer: also my lord, Mr. Prentice Cushman, have also tried to kill my client! 
Cushman's lawyer: And how is that possible? 
Sena's lawyer: here's the evidence. This letter (giving to the judge) was given to my client even before the news came out. And also Ms. Kim had got a threat from his phone, and this is the history of his phone calls. Ms. Kim's mother got kidnapped by his people and this is the testimony. And the most powerful evidence I have is this video. 
Her lawyer switched on the tv, and it was one of the fancams from Hyukjae's accident. But, the video was zoomed in at the driver..... And the driver was Prentice Cushman... The media captured Prentice's pale face which turned into fury. He lunged towards Sena and almost caught . The bodyguards swiftly held him back. Hyukjae almost wanted to launch on that man for trying to touch his girl.. 
Prentice Cushman: I WILL YOU KILL YOU LEE SENA! 
Sena's Lawyer: you heard it yourself my lord! He is clearly out of his mind! 
The judge looked utterly confused. Slowly he took his pen and darted to write something. Then, after a dead silence, he looked up solemnly and gave his final statement. 
Judge: after all the evidence, I have come to conclusion that Mr. Prentice Cushman will be arrested for a attempt of murder on Ms. Lee Sena and Ms. Kim Hana and for falsely accusing on Ms. Lee Sena. I also hereby announce Ms. Lee Sena innocent from any charges. The court is over. 
The judge gets up and leave the courtroom. The cameras capture the happiness on Sena's face and also the surprising kiss by Hana and Kwangsoo. One of the reporters came close to Sena and asked a question that made Hyukjae's eyebrows.
Reporter: Sena-ssi, are you dating Eunhyuk-ssi? 
Sena: Lee Hyukjae...is someone who can't help but fall in love with.. 
 
Hyukjae finally exhale happily... She finally acknowledged her relationship with him publicly... He turned and saw Siwon looking at the tv with wide eyes. He turned and saw his manager doing the same thing. 
 
Hyukjae: what's wrong guys? 
Junghoon: I have to make a legal case against Prentice Cushman for you. I have to call the company now. 
Hyukjae: but hyung, is it alright that I can also publicly announce my relationship? 
Junghoon: are you that serious? 
Hyukjae: (nods) yes hyung. 
Junghoon: then it can't be help. I can clearly see that you two love each other, and I hope the netizens will see it too. Now, if you excuse me, I have to call our company to file a case against Cushman for you. (gets up and exits the room) 
Siwon: Daebak! Sena nuna is a mastermind. 
Hyukjae: what? 
Siwon: Not only did she win the case, but also promoted her new product and took her revenge for you. By making this live, not only is Cushman totally destroyed, but the public's interest about her new product is going up. Wait, I should call my dad to buy some stocks from her company. 
 
But Hyukjae didn't care about the company or Cushman... The only thing he cared was Sena... The time when Prentice tried to kill her, his heart almost stop. He wanted her to be with him, beside her, and open my eyes with her sleeping beside me.... F. 5. R. E. V. E. R
 
A/N: okay guys! This is Kinda the end of HyukSena. The next chapters would focus around Teukso, but don't worry, there would be HyukSena moments in there. But the main characters in my next chapters would be Teukso