Chapter 31

Are we really fated together?

 

It was finally the day... Their last meeting... Sora is sitting quietly in Jungsoo's car... They are heading to Super Junior dorm... There is a farewell party in the dorms by the members... Sena has already reached there left Sora with Jungsoo...... Jungsoo held Sora's hand while driving... Her soft and cold hands... He blinked back his tears and focused on driving.... They reached the building, headed towards the dorm in silence... They really wanted some privacy, but they couldn't say no to the other members... They didn't have a chance to throw a party for their leader, and Sora knew that they were suffering more than she is.... Sena, Nari, So Yul, Yoona (SNSD) Donghae's girlfriend are already there, preparing something... They all try not to be sad, and everyone eats delicious home cooked foods... Everyone tries to bring the mood up, and Jungsoo jokes around, but nothing seems to make Sora happy.... She tries to concentrate, but anyone with eyes can see her sadness.... Sena and Hyukjae signaled everyone to leave the room one by one... They didn't actually want to disturb Sora and Jungsoo's last night... First, all the singles leave, and one by one all the couples leaves.... Sena gives a wink to Sora before heading outside with Hyukjae... "Clean up the place would you?," Sena cried as she left... Wordlessly, Sora cleans up while Jungsoo watches her.... Her soft eyes, her chubby cheeks, her pale skin, her luscious lips, her silky hair.... Sora catches Jungsoo staring at her and blushes.... 
Sora: why are you staring at me like that? 
Jungsoo: So that I can memorize your face with little time I have... 
Jungsoo saw Sora's face getting paler, and her trembling lips.... After she was finished, he took her to his room... The only place that no other woman has seen... Not even his mother has come in this room.... The room is full of white furniture.... Every single thing in this room is white... She spots a lot of her gifts too... The clock, the hat, the sunglasses she gifted on his birthday... 
Sora: looks like a lot of other stuffs are here.. Did your women celebrities give you some? (teasing) 
Jungsoo: Sora-ya, you are the first woman to be in this room... Don't tease me please... 
Sora: oppa... 
Jungsoo: this might be our last meeting...
Sora: but oppa, it's not like you are never gonna come back! 
Jungsoo: Sora-ya, can I ask you a question? (totally serious) 
Sora: (puts her arms around Jungsoo's neck, and bringing him closer) what is it? 
Jungsoo: even though we are under the same sky but in different places, we will still remember each other, right? 
Sora: isn't that from your song for your fans? (curious) 
Jungsoo: pabo! You were my muse to write that song.... 
He saw the light in her eyes, the way her smile lit her face.... She memorized all the lines of the beautiful face in front of her.... her eyes went to his short hair, and heart felt the same pain it received when she saw the signs of him leaving.... They just stared at each other, mesmerized... They both didn't let to of each other, and it felt like they could stay like this forever....  After few minutes, Jungsoo controlled himself, and pulled away from Sora.... He bend down on his knee and looked at with sincere eyes... He saw Sora's face move from confusion to amazement.... And she looked so cute to him.....
Jungsoo: my baby princess, I will be leaving for two years. In that two years, I promise to that I will became a better man for you.... Till then, will you wait for me? After two years, will you marry me? 
Sora was stumped and also was filled with happiness.... She smiled and let her tears flow out from her eyes and her heart....
Sora: I will wait for you, and will become more like a woman for you... Jungsoo oppa,  I will not answer you right now, so that you have to comeback to me for hearing the answer.  Will you come back to me? 

She smiled at him while crying and was shocked to see his tears... He just couldn't hold it anymore.... He crushed her body against his, and Sora cried as hard as she could... Jungsoo pulled her face closer to his and whispered, "I love you." He prayed to God, made promises him and yearned to listen that phrase come from the woman he loved. "I love you too," Sora whispered.... They both had a soul touching kiss, and he was blessed....