Chapter 23

Are we really fated together?

 


12 guys and 5 girls are outside in the garden.... They are cooking barbecue for dinner..... Siwon, Kibum and Sena are cooking the meat... Heechul is around them chatting while holding Sohee's hand... Heechul never left Sohee's hand since the time he hugged her infront of everyone... Sohee is talking to Sena and Heechul was talking to Siwon..... Sora was talking to Yesung and Ryeowook with Leeteuk... Sungmin was talking to Soyul alone at a corner... Donghae and Kyuhyun were talking with Shindong and Nari... They were doing some body gags to make everyone happy...... While Sena was cooking the beef, Hyukjae slid his arms around her waist and pulled her back closer to his body.... Sena blushed and kissed his cheek.. 
Hyukjae: I am hungry! (acting cute) 
Sena: open your mouth! (feeding him a beef piece) 
Hyukjae: when will we have our private time? (whisper into her ears) 
Sena: after dinner... I promise....
Kangin: can you please stop this? 
Donghae: Nuna! Hyung! why are you making us jealous? 
Kyuhyun: I feel like to puke after seeing you too.. 
Actually, all members were surprised seeing their anchovy being so confident... He is always so shy around girls that he wouldn't hold her hand even if no one was around... Seeing him do intimate skinship in front of everyone is a surprise to the members...
Yesung: Hyukjae is always shy around girls... 
Sena: really?
Ryeowook: ya... We never saw hyung like this since.. 
All the members, including Nari, just froze at that sentence.... Sohee looked confused...  Ryeowook caught himself before spilling some beans.... Hyukjae shot him a death glare behind Sena's back.... Sena sensed that something happen in Hyukjae's past, but she shrugged it off... She would only ask about it when Hyukjae is ready.... 
Sena: dinner is ready! Come on, let's eat!   Everyone sat in a circle and they were talking about their concerts in other countries.... Sora and Leeteuk were sitting beside each other... They weren't able to talk since Yesung and Ryeowook were chatting continuously with Sora.... Leeteuk was really close to Sora, and Sora was really shy.... Suddenly, Leeteuk got a call from someone... Sora read the caller ID and it said SISTAR's Dasom... Leeteuk took the call and talk to her for few minutes... Sora couldn't take it anymore so she excused herself and went into one of the rooms.... Sena watched everything and stood up to comfort Sora... Hyukjae caught Sena's hand, making her stop, and had a confusing look... She whispered everything she knows to Hyukjae and left... Sena found Sora in her bedroom.... Sora was standing in the balcony and looking out.... Sena went inside and stood beside Sora....
Sena: are you okay? 
Sora: what do you think? 
Sena: you do know that it's his image? It's not the real him.... Didn't you only say," Mistake happens all the time?" ... Give him a chance like you told me to when it came to Hyukjae....
Sora: unnie... Can you leave me alone? I have a lot to think... 
She gave her a hug and left.... She returned and found confused Leeteuk... 
Sena: Sora is in that room (pointing at her room)... Best of luck! 
Hyukjae came out of nowhere and hugged Sena from behind... He gave a reassuring smile to his hyung... 
Hyukjae: fighting! And don't mess this up, arraso? 
Leeteuk gave a smile and went towards the room.... He was going to show his feelings to her.... Hyukjae took Sena's hand and they went outside, spending their night together under the beautiful moon.....