Chapter 34

Are we really fated together?

 



Sena woke up from her dreamless sleep.... The sun was shining through her window, and the birds are happily singing... Amazing, how the world is beautiful while life is hell.... She slowly got up and went for a shower... The hot water burned her skin, helping her to relax.... But she couldn't, and all she could think was Hyukjae's face... After the shower, she packed her bags until nothing that is hers was in this room... She blinked back her tears and went to the kitchen and saw Sora trying to cook something... Sora is too young, and has a bright future... Sena would not jeopardize Sora's career and with a clenched heart, she began her act...
Sena: what the hell are you doing? 
Sora turned and saw Sena, but flinched when she saw Sena's face.... She tried to smile and act happy...
Sora: I made food for you! 
Sena saw the food on the table, and her heart ached when she knew Sora had cooked it for her.... Sora is not a natural cook, but she tries her best.... It took all Sena acting ability to keep her face cold.... 
Sena: you call this food? 
Sora grew pale when she heard the disgust in Sena's voice.... She got teary and angry when Sena threw her food in the dustbin... 
Sora: how could you!? (white with fury) 
Sena: this? That's what the world does to someone who are not strong...(stoic) 
Sora: are you saying that I am not strong? 
Sena: then why do you need a man for your career? Let's face, I know that you used Leeteuk to get higher, and that's perfectly not fine.... And the mystery is why he likes you. I mean, there are lots of women near him who are better than you... I don't see what he likes in you. I only see a fat girl trying to think she is beautiful..
Sena didn't expect Sora's next move... She didn't see Sora's hand come right across her face... She didn't expect her slap.... Sora was surprised that she actually slapped Sena... But she was more surprised when Sena didn't say anything.... She realized all her angry and screamed at her... 
Sora: WHY AREN'T YOU DOING ANYTHING!? YOU SHOULD BE ANGRY ON ME! 
Sena: I don't want to waste my angry on a child like you. (calmly) 
That did it... Sora gated when people called her child.... Sora was about to give a biting remark when her manager called, saying that she had a schedule. She grabbed her bag and gave a murderous glare to Sena and left the house.... Sena almost collapse but caught herself. She quickly removed anything that belonged to her, her photos, her ceramic spoons and plates and threw them in the luggage... She scribbled something on the note and left some papers on the dining table... With one last look, she left the house and her happiness behind.... 
 
It took an hour for Sena to reach her childhood home.... It didn't change at all... Same paint, same glasses, same fences, same garden.... The place where she was born and had her childhood is in front of her.... The place where Victoria and Olivia became a part of her family... And where her Dad.... She shook her hed and took a shaky breath.... She walked towards the door and waited for someone to open it... Victoria was surprised to see Sena in front of with bags... She never comes here unless it was urgent... 
Victoria: what are you doing here? 
Sena: first, let me in. Then I will explain.... 
Sena smiled when she saw her mom carry all the luggage by herself... Even though Victoria is in her early 40s, she is still strong as a bull.... 
Sena: people are getting suspicious.... I had to take some precautions... 
Victoria: did you tell this to Sora? 
She knew it when she heard Sena's silence that something was wrong.... Sena must have turned away all the people she loved away because of her guilt... 
Victoria: why are you doing this? Isn't it about time you forgive yourself? 
Sena: Sora doesn't know this house, and call Olivia and say that I am here... I don't want you two to contact Sora... I don't want her to ruin her life by entangling her with scandals.... And that's it! I don't want others to suffer because of me.... 
Victoria: but-
Sena: please! (shaky voice) 
Sena quickly went her room and banged her door shut.. Victoria just stood there, astounded and speechless... Tears rolled down her cheeks... She saw her daughter getting eaten by guilt and there was nothing that Victoria could do... 
 
-----------------------------------------
 
Sora returned back after her schedule... The director wanted the last scene to be shoot again, and Sora had no problem.... Acting made her relax and think with a logical mind... She cursed at herself at being too noisy.... She decided, as she headed towards her house, that she was going to settle things with Sena.... Even before she entered, she knew that something was wrong.... It took her one second to know that Sena is not here.... And any evidence that she lives here.... If anyone comes and sees this, they wouldn't believe that two people used to live here.... She finds a note and some paper on the dining table.... 
 
"I am tired of you, so I am leaving. I am famous so there isn't any use of living here or any use of you. Here are the papers for the house. Congrats, this house is yours." - Sena. 
 
Tears formed in Sora's eyes.... She collapsed while crying. She couldn't believe that Sena could do this to her... She was completely used... Their friendship was just a pretense to Sena... She couldn't decide which she hated the most: Sena's betrayal or her own gullibility..... She promised herself that she wouldn't come across Sena ever again....
 
------------------------------------------
 
The secretary of CEO of SM came rushing into his boss room... Kim Young Nim raised his eyebrows as he hates any kind of rudeness... "Eunhyuk, IU, scandal, Internet," the secretary said as he was trying to catch his breath.... KYN searched and saw Eunhyuk with IU in a selca, but he looked and IU was in her pajamas... He saw the comments and netizens were cursing at them... He cursed as Super Junior are the ones works the most and gives more money than other label mates.... This could ruin Super Junior, and this would cause their stocks to drop... A idea clicked in his brain... He waved his secretary to get out while he called a reporter.... "Do you want to know who the chairman of YG Tech. is? I have evidence but I want my anonymity.." 
 
------------------------------------------