Chapter 45

Are we really fated together?

 

July 24, 2014. Finally, the fans can see their angel. Finally, Super Junior will have their leader back. All the members (except for Yesung, Shindong and Sungmin) are waiting in front of the big gates for their leader. All the fans are surrounding them and waving their posters. The media is also here since we are talking about the international boy band Super Junior. During these past two years, Super Junior have proven their popularity by releasing singles and albums in various countries and also topping the local music  charts. There has been rumors about their world album, but nothing is confirmed yet. There hasn't been an official comeback of Super Junior, but now that the leader is back, maybe that would happen as well. But far away from the media vans, there is a white Audi parked behind. It's in a place where you can clearly see the gates of the military grounds. Inside the car is Lee Sena, Eunhyuk's girlfriend and her best friend Kang Sora. They patched up, and now they are back as friends. Sena moved back in and started living again with Sora. To give Sora support, Sena came along with her to the military grounds. Only few minutes for Leeteuk to appear. 
 
Sena: are you happy? 
Sora: to see the man I didn't see for 2 years? Yes, I am feeling really happy. 
Sena: how was it? Being away from him for 2 years?
Sora: it made me realize how important he is to me. It made me realize how big part he is in my life. It made me miss him and trust him more. It made me love him more. It makes our relationship more strong and brings more trust. I think I can face anything after this. 
Sena: (happy) aigoo! My Sora grew up a lot.... (turns serious) But what now? 
 
Sora knew exactly what Sena meant. Sora wasn't only a representative actress of South Korea, but also one of the most directors people are looking forward to. The image of Leeteuk's on-screen wife Kang Sora seems to have disappeared, and if any scandals happened, it would be back again. It would only make things hard for Jungsoo and Sora because of their schedules. They won't be able to meet everyday, but it's better than not to see each other for 2 years. But dating is going to be hard.. 
 
Sora: we will decide on that. Whatever happens, we will face it together..
Sena: (lost in her thoughts) how would it be for me? When Hyukjae leaves for military? 
Sora: (holding Sena's hand) it will only make your love stronger. Trust me on that..
 
Their conversation stopped when they heard fans screams and media's flashing noises. They saw the gates open and saw a man coming outside. He was wearing his uniform and had a cap on to cover his hair. He became more muscular and had more confident. Gone were the old skinny boy with chubby cheeks and now is the handsome man with a raw muscular feeling. But when he smiled, you could still see the traces of his old self. His dimple still had that old charm that could make girls fall for him. Leeteuk smiled at his fans and for media as he went towards s. He was a little disappointed when he didn't see a particular person. He hugged Eunhyuk first, and Eunhyuk whispered,"She's here hyung." Leeteuk looked up and saw where Eunhyuk's eyes are. He saw his car, and inside was his special one. She smiles at him, and waved her hand. He smiled right back, and blew a kiss to her. At last, Jungsoo and Sora could be united again.. 
 
Sena: come on, let's go.. Let's meet your prince in private.. 
 
Leeteuk got confused when his car rode off. He looked at Eunhyuk, but he winks and tells him to wait. After an hour or so, their van finally headed to their dorms. They were welcomed by Sena and Sora. Jungsoo just went straight to Sora and pulled her close to him, ignoring s and Sena. 
 
Sena: you two go outside and get some fresh air. Go! (pushes them outside) 
 
The members see them going. Hyukjae gives a back hug to Sena, and kisses her neck. Other members sighed in jealously and left the living room. Jungsoo and Sora goes to Han River. Jungsoo never let go Sora's hand while driving. When they reach, they go towards the bench they always occupy. Wordless, Jungsoo pulls her into another hug, and they both dissolve into tears.. 
 
Jungsoo: (still crying) I missed you so much.. 
 
Sora's answer was muffled by her sobs. Their tears  wetted their shirts, and their sobs could be heard miles away. At last, these two lovers united after 2 long years. They faced this situation bravely, and succeeded with bright results. Jungsoo got control over himself, and held his baby princess's face with his hands. She became more beautiful, and she looked more priceless without any makeup. Sora looked into his eyes. There was some hardness, but that was covered by his softness for her. He looked more handsome than ever as Sora his eyebrows. 
 
Jungsoo: I really missed you so much..
Sora: me too.... But, oppa-
Jungsoo: (knowing what Sora was about to say) trust oppa, okay? We will come out to the public, and I will protect you. Okay? 
 
When Sora nodded, Jungsoo brought his lips close to hers. As he kissed her, all the troubles in Sora's mind just went outside the window. It was like a kiss that never happened before. It was extremely good, and totally perfect. At that time, both of them knew that they were perfect for each other.