Chapter 18

Are we really fated together?

 

HyukSena's POV: 
Sena turns to see Eunhyuk behind her.... He didn't change and nethier did she.... Leeteuk had promised Sora to take her somewhere... Sena needed a ride back to home...
Sora: unnie! Go with Eunhyuk-ssi! Go! Pali! 
Sora wanted them to go together so that they can see their feelings for each other...anyone who has eyes can clearly see that... Sora just hopes that the media won't make this into a scandal....Leeteuk comes and takes Sora somewhere.... Eunhyuk and Sena heads towards his car.... Now, they are really comfortable.... They can be free and be themselves..... Unkowningly, they reached Sena's house....it seemed like Sora didn't reach yet.... Sena looked at Eunhyuk as if he was suppose to ask her number...."If he didn't say anything, that means he didn't want to contact her, and that means that all he did was for the show," Sena thought...she looked at him for a minute... He was really nervous....he wanted to ask her out, but he didn't have the courage... What if she rejected him because of their blind date thingy? Was she sincere today? 
Eunhyuk: urhm......
Sena: thanks for the ride... Drive safely... I will be going now...
She went out and was near the door when Eunhyuk was in front of her..... 
Eunhyuk: will you date me? 
Sena: what? 
Eunhyuk: will you date me? 
Sena: i am really confused now.... Who are you? Eunhyuk or Hyukjae? 
Eunhyuk: the one you meet on the blind date was Eunhyuk...but today you met Lee Hyukjae...
Sena looked at his nervous eyes.... She went with her heart rather than her brain...
Sena: okay 
Eunhyuk looked suprised and happy and hugged her...he smelled her rose scented hair, and Sena's heart was beating out loud... But, will he still accept her after he finds her secret? 
Eunhyuk: you won't regret it..
He cupped Sena's head and kisses her forehead... And with that kiss, all her fears flew away and the start of new love began.....
------------------------------------------
 
Teukso's POV: 
 
They reached Han River....the place where they had their first date.... They would always come here when they had some problems...the sea makes them forget everything... They held hands and sat in a bench.... They both wanted to confess but they didn't have any courage...even if they did get into relationship, Sora is still a newbie.... If a scandal happens to surface, it will totally destroy Sora's career...they talk about their daily routine.... They won't be meeting again because of the strike in MBC....they try to avoid that topic, but they can't ignore it forever...
Leeteuk: we will be having a concert in Europe...
Sora: wow! Daebak! 
Leeteuk: because of the strike, I won't be able to see you... You will contact me, right? 
Sora: of course I will oppa! 
Leeteuk: I will miss you...
Sora is frozen and looks at Leeteuk... He looks at her with sadness... She knows what is shown in her face and quickly faces away...he was about to say something when.....
 
"You got a message! You got a message!"
 
Sora's phone beeps...she got a message from someone... At the same time, Leeteuk also get a message....
 
Sora's message: 
Ya! Where are you? It's late to be outside! Come quickly...I have something to say.... -Sena 
 
Leeteuk's message: 
Hyung! She said yes! Btw, manager hyung is calling you- Eunhyuk 
 
Sora: well, I have to go...Its getting late...
Leeteuk: I will give you a ride back home...
Sora tried to refuse but Leeteuk didn't give up....they drive all the way in silence, Sora looking outside the window.... Leeteuk wanted to talk, but he couldn't say anything.....at last they reach Sora's house....
Sora: thank you for the ride...drive safely.... Anyo...
Sora quickly gets out and doesn't sees Leeteuk's sad face.... Leeteuk doesn't see Sora's eyes which are filled with tears.... This could be their last meeting....or their last goodbye.... Who knows how long the strike will take? They could cancel the show... But, it was better this way.... Many things left unsaid....