Chapter 29

Are we really fated together?

 

Chapter 29: 

 
It was one of those special evening when Sena and Sora was in the house without any schedules.... They decided to not bring their boyfriends and spent some quality time together... They both are in comfortable clothes, and no makeup, and eating chocolate cake made by Sena.... They catch up on their lifes.... Sora is finished with her film and Sena is going to star in a new drama.... the netizens are amazed by their closeness, and tehy are loved by that...They talked for an hour and then switched on the tv.... The first thing they see is Super Junior in some show.... It was MBC Radio Star! "Do you want to see this?," Sora asked... Sena nodded and prepared some popcorn... They both laughed at how the hyungs were teasing the maknae... Eunhyuk was really funny when he expressed his desire to be the MC of Radio Star.... They talked about their concert in Paris, which made the girls' eyebrows rise up..... Eunhyuk was really cute with all his complaints against Siwon... Shindong seems to be a really intelligent after he discussed about his business, and Sena smiled with approval....Leeteuk made them really sad at how hard it was to be the leader... Sena looked from the corner of her eyes, and saw Sora almost crying... Sena went into kitchen in order to give some privacy to Sora.... Sora didn't like to show her tears to anyone, well, except Leeteuk.... By the time Sena came back, the topic was BoA... They showed a part of him dancing with her... Looks like there is a lot of skinship....Sora stiffened as she knew how Sena unnie gets crazy when she is jealous.... Sena was really quiet but raised her eyebrows when Eunhyuk texted BoA...
 
Eunhyuk: cha..?  (are you asleep?) 
Kyuhyun: emotional time right now too
Shindong: her profile picture right now is a picture with Taemin-ssi
Eunhyuk: I was after Taemin-ssi (jealous) 
Shindong: picture with Taemin-ssi (showing to others, suddenly got the text) here here! 
Eunhyuk: very friendly! (surprised) 
MC: he is surprised himself.
Leeteuk: she replied," I am laying down keke~ what's up?" 
Everyone goes chaotic...
MC: one more one more 
2nd MC: you may be laying down.... But you should get up!" 
MC: do "sleeping alread-y~?" 
The members laughs at the MC's evilness.... Eunhyuk really texts that... He is innocently after all....
2nd MC: do "goong goong ttari goong goon tta~" (a common game you play w/ friends) 
Leeteuk: what if she gets mad? 
Eunhyuk: no. I will tell her....
Siwon: you aren't that close to her! 
Eunhyuk: you tell her then.. 
Everyone: here here! 
Leeteuk: BoA is really sharp... "This is weird...? What are you plotting?" 
 
Sora quickly changes the channel... "Why did you change?," Sena asked... Sora said, "I am helping Eunhyuk oppa. I know how scary you are when you are jealous." Sena sat down next to Sora... "But that's the problem," Sena said.... Sora asked," what?". "I am the older one in this relationship. Wouldn't it be weird if I express my jealousy? I have to be understandable... I just can't do it!" Sena explained... "So what if you are elder?," Sora asked.... "I can't be that annoying like the younger girls he is always surrounded with... I can't seems to control him...plus it will be embarrassing!," Sena cried... She looked at her best friend... They never hid anything from each other, that's just how they are.... Sora's eyes sparked as she thought about a plan... "Maybe I can show you a better way... Tomorrow, what schedule do you have?" Sora asked. "Don't we have the schedule together, why?" Sena asked... She saw the mischief smile of Sora and was getting scared....  
 
------------------------------------------
 
"I can't believe we just did that," Sena said," I mean, i never made him jealous, even when he was, i didnt say it or do something. This is my first time showing this." They are at the one of the greenrooms of KBS... They just finished their plan... "Well, you have to do what you have to do," Sora said," Jungsoo oppa does this all the time, trying to make me jealous. So, i just do the same thing he did." Sena teased," Jungsoo oppa? Since when do you call him like that?" Sora blushed and tried to change the topic....Sora said, "unnie! I am hungry." "Okay, let's go. My treat," Sena said. They both changed into normal clothes. On the way out, Sena kept on sensing that someone was looking at her. When they were at the hallway, she suddenly had goosebumps.... And this wasn't the first time she felt like this... She glanced back, but saw no one.... "What happened?," Sora asked, confused... Sena shook her head and kept on walking, Sora was babbling all the time.... But she felt like someone was looking at them, as if someone was...spying them?  
 
------------------------------------------