Chapter 30

Are we really fated together?

 

Hyukjae's  POV: 
 
I finished my schedule early, so I had extra time... I headed towards my dorm and took a quick shower. I went to the living room and searched for the recorded show.... KBS Hello (counselor)... The guest were Lee Sena, Kang Sora and B2ST's Kikwang, Yoseob and Junhyung... 
"You have to see it"- Sena texted to me.... Why did she want me to watch this? "Hyung! Wait for us!," Ryeowook said as he was followed by Sungmin... They both are fans of this show and they always record it because their schedule doesn't allow them to watch it....  Plus, I invited them for some company.... I hit the play button...
 
SYD: welcome to Hello, best friends special! Today, we have two actresses who are closer than any siblings are... Kang Sora and Lee Sena! 
The two beautiful girls enter, and all the guys go crazy. 
SYD: next, we have World Famous idols B2ST's Yoseob, Kikwang, and Junghyun! 
They enter and dance on their new song.. They sit next the ladies and the MCs asks about their problems. 
Sora: I don't any aeygo... Sometimes, I have to be cute, and I can't just do it....
Sena: I am not y.... I don't have long legs like Sora, so I am jealous... It's looks so y.... 
Boy MC: but you have cute image....
Sena: I really hate that! 
Girl MC: what's wrong with a cute image? 
Sena: I am too old for that.... I am 31 years old now, so I should think about marriage too... When I try to be cute, some people say that aren't you too old for it? 
Kikwang: Sena nuna can't marry! (suddenly) 
MC: why? 
Kikwang: she just can't... She is nation's fairy... She can't...
Yoseob: Kikwang likes Sena nuna...
MC: is Sena your ideal girl? 
Kikwang: de? ( getting shy ) 
SYD: then Junhyung should change seats so that Kikwang can seat next to Sena? 
Junhyung: why should I? 
SYD: because you are taken! (indicating his relationship with Goo Hara) 
The studio laughs at Junhyung embarrassment and Kikwang's shyness.... Kikwang seems that he can't look at her... The MCs tease them a bit and continue with the show. 
MC: how about Sena-ssi shows some aeygo? 
Sena: chagayo? Okay, I will perform Three Bear song... 
She gets up and stands in the middle... Kikwang looks at her with a adorable smile.. (A/N: I find this song really cute!) 
 
Gom-se-mari-ga han ji-bae iss-eo (There are three bears in a house)
a-pa-gom, eo-ma-gom, a-gi-gom (Daddy bear, Mommy bear, Baby bear)
a-pa-gom-eun dung-dung-hae (Daddy bear is fat)
eo-ma-gom-eun nal-shi-nae (Mommy bear is slim)
a-gi-gom-eun neo-mu gi-yeo-wa (Baby bear is too cute)
eu-seuk eu-seuk chal-han-da (Shrug – shrug, You’re doing well!)
 
Everyone smiles and claps at her cuteness... Kikwang can't seems to hide his smile... Wait, is he trying to hit on my girl? Why isn't Sena doing anything? I felt my jaw clench, and also Ryeowook shaking body, from laughter, moving from living room to kitchen and back... They knew how I felt, and were laughing at me.. I turned all my attention to the tv screen... The MCs were still harassing Kikwang, and he seems to give up...
 
SYD: honestly, is Sena your ideal type? 
Kikwang: yes, she is my ideal type...(ears are burning red) 
Yoseob: look at his ears! 
The audience laugh again at the two people shyness... The B2ST members tease Kikwang more than ever... And it is making my blood boil to see Sena blushing because of another guy... 
Sena: no one has ever said that I was their ideal type, you are the first one... Thank you! 
The MCs continue the show by bringing out their contestants, but Kikwang seems to not stop staring at her... It gets interesting when the third contestant is asked who her favorite idol is... She glanced at Sena and quickly turned away...
SYD: isn't B2ST your favorite? 
Sora: wait, why did you glance at Sena? 
Contestant: I like Super Junior oppas... (the audience laughs at B2ST's disappointment) 
SYD: who do you like the most in SuJu? 
The girl again glances at Sena, but they have a eye contact, and the girl gets embarrassed.. Sena gets flushed... 
SYD: ani, why did you look at Sena? 
Contestant: our styles are similar... We both like Eunhyuk oppa... 
The studio roars with laughter and Sena bends down due to embarrassment... However, Kikwang doesn't look good... 
Junghyun: are you jealous? 
Kikwang: Aniyo! 
Boy MC: honestly, do you like Eunhyuk-ssi, Sena-ssi? 
Sena: de? (pretends to be confused) 
Sora: her styles change every single day... 
Sena: what the hell? (surprised) 
Sora: first it was Hyun Bin, then it became Eunhyuk, then it was someone else... I don't know...
Sena: aniyo! It's not true! 
SYD: then, who is it? 
Sena blushes red as she thought about the answer..
Sora: she is always like this when she really likes him.. 
The audience laugh at Sora's evilness and Kikwang's gloomy face... And I was getting curious... 
Sena: Yoo Jae Suk-ssi.... 
Everyone is shocked, Kikwang is really gloomy.... Everyone is curious... 
MC: why him? 
Sena: he is kind, honest, caring, and handsome... 
Boy MC: anchovy style? 
Sena just blushed again and Kikwang looked like he was really jealous... The MCs were teasing him again... 
 
I couldn't take it anymore! I switched it off, and I could see Ryeowook shaking shoulders, and Sungmin trying to keep a straight face... "Don't you dare laugh," I said to them and left for my room, but I heard their laughter... I called her but she wasn't picking it up... I knew that she had a schedule, so I cooled down.... But seriously, why did she do this? Why did she have to make me jealous? 
 
"What?"- Sena. 
"What was that about in Hello?" - Hyukjae. 
"It was scripted like that." - Sena. 
"There aren't any scripts in Hello" -Hykjae. 
"Then what about Radio Star?" - Sena. 
I froze.. I remember the articles about BoA and him after the show was broadcasted... 
"Just remember that I can make you even more jealous" - Sena  
I felt some tension leave from my body.. She was jealous, and it was actually the first time she expressed it for the first time.. Isn't there a quote, " He is that is not jealous is not in love." And it was pretty cute, right?