Chapter 26

Are we really fated together?

Chapter 26: 

 
"What should we do?" Sora asked Leeteuk... They both are in disguise, and walking in the park while holding hands... It's been almost 2 weeks since their vacation in the villa.... Sungmin and So Yul are officially dating, of course secretly.... Hyukjae and Sena are madly in love... Sora and Leeteuk are happy as ever... Sora has been having a lot of schedule.... Sena is busy with her budding career and her company... Super Junior is going to have a comeback... Tomorrow, WGM is finally starting to film again... Honestly, both of them thought that WGM will be cancelled... They were pleasantly surprised when their managers informed them... Jungsoo called Sora for a date to discuss on how they will act.... They can't act too real....
Jungsoo: we have to be awkward.... Since many people know that I am shy and introvert... I have to be awkward... Then, we will just go with the flow.... Okay? 
Sora: can't we just be ourselves? 
Jungsoo: we can't... We can't do anything that would cause a scandal.... Anything like that will destroy your career.... I know how much acting is important to you... Believe me, I don't want you to go through that...
Sora looked up and saw the caring and loving man she was holding hands with.... She thanked her all the blessing from the God for giving her a man like Jungsoo oppa... She have a squeeze to his hand and gave him a loving gaze.... 
Sora: kamayo Jungsoo oppa.....
Jungsoo smiled at her and gave her a forehead kiss... They decided to leave since it was getting late... Jungsoo gave his baby princess a drive back to her... They arrived and saw a familiar looking car already parked in front of Sora's house... 
Jungsoo: it looks like Hyukjae is here... Is he always over here? 
Sora: Since I have been always late because of my schedule, I see him leave when I arrive... But Sena unnie is also getting busy, so it's hard for them to meet... Just like us... 
Sora quietly opens the door and Jungsoo follows her.... They find Hyukjae and Sena in the living room.... They seems to be watching a movie, but both of them are cuddling... Their legs are tangled with each other, and arms around each other..... There is popcorn all over the place, and the living room is a mess! Sora's and Jungsoo's childish brain turned on... They tiptoed near them and sat beside them... Sora near Sena and Jungsoo near Hyukjae.... 
 
"1,2,3..... AAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" 
 
Sena and Hyukjae was startled and both tightened their hug... They both saw Sora and Jungsoo laughing hysterically at them... But, the worst part was that Jungsoo filmed everything! 
Hyukjae: hyung! Gave me that film! 
Jungsoo was being chased by Hyukjae and Sena.. Sora tried to stop Sena and laughed again at the look of Sena... After few minutes, the boys were leaving after Hyukjae deleted that video.... Sena walked out with Hyukjae to his car, leaving Sora and Jungsoo inside...
Hyukjae: I don't want to go.. (whines) 
Sena: me too... But we have no choice... 
Hyukjae kissed her goodbye, but he didn't let go of her and kissed her again and again....
Jungsoo and Sora came out.... Then the two boys left the two girls, but they met again in their dreams..... 
 
---------------------------------------