Chapter 3

Are we really fated together?

 


   
 
It's been almost 3 months since Sora and Leeteuk are a couple for WGM. Sena wakes up after hearing ruckus going on. She finds Sora in kitchen, a sight which is rare to see. This is the first time Sena has seen Sora in kitchen for 5 years. 
Sena: what are you doing?
Sora: umma! (acting cute) can you help me? I want to make lunch boxes for my husband and my brother in laws but I can't do it without your help. Please please help me! ( uses her puppy eyes)
Sena: Arraso! Now move before you destroy my kitchen. 
They both have fun while making lunch boxes. Sena puts extra rice in Eunhyuk's box. 
Sena: what are you doing today?
Sora: today is their concert, so I am going to support him and I prepared a dance for him. I had to bribe my brother in laws to help me. Wanna see?
Sora started dancing and Sena smiled and laughed at Sora's awkwardness. She has been seeing Sora's episodes with Leeteuk. Sena realized that she and Leeteuk are same age. She needs to meet him as she can see that Sora is truly in love with him. 
Sena: so, when are you going to introduce him to me?
Sora: later unnie. I have to go now. I made my special cold coffee and it's in the fridge. I am getting late. Thanks soo much unnie!
Sena: chakama! Who is gonna wash these dishes?
Sena just stared disgustingly  at the pile of dishes realizing that she has to wash them, which is one of things she really hates. 
---------------------------------------
Leeteuk is really nervous. Not because of his concert, but the event he prepared for Sora. He just saw Sora, and her lunch boxes and he was touched. He knows that she can't cook but tried her best. Eunhyuk sees his hyung's nervousness and a smile comes in his face. Eunhyuk knows what his hyung is about to do, and is amazed by his bravery. 
Eunhyuk: what would happen to hyungsoo nim when you perform? Will she like it? ( joking)
Donghae: I don't think so. All our fans will kill her before she even comes backstage when the concert will end. (joking) 
Eunhyuk: ya! don't forget about your mission, okay? (whispers to Donghae) 
Leeteuk: Please don't make me more nervous. I know how our fans will react. If I can't protect her then I am not a man. And what are you whispering?
Eunhyuk: nothing! Just go and prepare yourself. Next is you. Fighting! 
---------------------------------------
Sora couldn't hear anything. All she could see Jungsoo oppa in front of her, giving her a ring. Only one word could describe her feelings-shock.  She was sitting there, enjoying her oppa's song and then she was standing in front of his fans. He gave her his last rose and then came the ring. She was so shocked that nothing came out of . He was in front of her, like an angel, and she had no words to describe her feelings. Leeteuk was as tense as Sora. The event went out perfectly and he even showed the world that Sora was his woman. He hugged her after seeing her cute shocked face. The time was out, and he had to pull her away from the stage. 
Leeteuk: Kinchana? (r u okay?)
Sora just nodded her head. He had to leave for the next performance and the stage crew guided Sora to the auditorium. Sora excused herself and went to the bathroom. She suddenly remembered Sena's question," do you like him?".  Sora fell down and started crying. "What should I do? I already fell for him" was Sora could think of. 
---------------------------------------
All the members were shocked by their leader's action. Everyone guessed what he was going to do, but the ring was unexpected. 
Shindong: Nari would kill me if I do that. She does not want to be cornered by our fans. 
Leeteuk: if I can't protect the woman I love, then what can of man am I? 
Everyone went silent when they heard this statement. Suddenly everyone just hugged Leeteuk. 
Siwon: don't worry hyung! We will always be there for you!
Eunhyuk: forever...
Eunhyuk was really jealous of his hyung happiness which radiated through out his face. He called Fighting Junior and asked if they did their mission. Everyone nodded in agreement. Now, they can have their blind dates, and Eunhyuk would take the first step to forget his past. 
---------------------------------------
After the concert ended, Sora waited for her husband backstage. She kept looking at her ring and a smile would always come up. Her brother in laws appeared and she finalized her event for Leeteuk. The event went successfully and everything was all good. Sora was told that she just need to bring two friends to show that it is reality. The members have been told that everything would be scripted as they do not want to offend their fans. Eunhyuk was disappointed as he wanted this to be real. Well, he would just have to deal with it. 
---------------------------------------