Chapter 37

Are we really fated together?

 


Sena POV: 
Its been almost two days since the news came out. I had a schedule in SBS station... I was going to appear in a segment regarding about business... Kwangsoo is with me right now.... Me, Kwangsoo and two of our bodyguards were taking a aisle for a safer exit... Across the hall, a skinny guy was walking opposite side of me... I could feel my heart beat faster.... Something heavy was forming inside my throat... Her hands became sweaty.... I walked quicker in order to ignore him, but we had to cross each other... Hyukjae seems to be a bit pale, and tired.... The distance between us was decreasing and with all my courage I stopped, and made myself to face him... I bowed to him and said, "Annyohaeseyo." But he just walked right past me... Without any recognition, he gave me a cold shoulder and ignored me.... I blinked my tears back and almost ran outside, with my bodyguards and Kwangsoo following me...
End of POV
 
But Kwangsoo noticed how Sena looked when that guy passed her... She didn't pay attention to anyone, and that guy is the first one. He saw the tears she was trying to hide.. Something happened between her and that guy, and he promised to know about it... If he could find a solution, maybe Sena's smile will come back...
 
------------------------------------------
 
Sena is at her home with Victoria and Olivia.. Sena is just blanky staring off at space, and Olivia is making dinner while Victoria is beside Sena... She is trying to engage Sena into a conversation, but only nods and shakes are the answers.. The silence was is too much to cope up for Victoria, so she puts the tv... The first thing they see is SBS Strong Heart.  Sena's gaze snapped at the screen as she heard someone talking to Eunhyuk. She saw him laughing at Boom's jokes, but what caught her attention was his board," I didn't do it." the MCs also caught that, and started asking questions. 
Shin Dong Yup: you have an interesting topic here. 
Lee Dong Wook: "I didn't do it." Is it related to something current? 
Eunhyuk: ne... I have been into an scandal with another female artist. I want to say that it's not true. I have evidence too. (Brings out a picture with him, IU, f(x)'s Luna, and a dark figure) I did visit IU during summer because Luna and my ex wanted a ride. She is also a hoobae, so I visited her because of my ex's request. 
It clicked Sena that she really did visit IU with Hyukjae and Luna. Luna threatened them that they would tell everyone about them as a couple if she wasn't given a ride. The couple visited IU since she was sick... Sena didn't believe that that incident could killed Hyukjae's and IU's career. 
SDY: but, wasn't the picture something else? 
Eunhyuk: that's was one of the messed up photo. IU was trying to get a pic, but it got wrong. 
LDW: so, the black figure is your ex? 
SYD: is she a celebrity? 
Eunhyuk: what? 
Eunhyuk was pretty shocked by all the questions MCs were asking. All the guests were curious and persuaded Eunhyuk to tell his love story. Sena's heart was beating fast.. Victoria was about to switch channels but Sena stopped her..
Sena: don't! (hoarsely) 
Victoria was surprised as Sena spoke for the first time all day... She looked at the screen and saw Sena's eyes on a person... He is really skinny and has a gummy smile... Does Sena likes him? 
Eunhyuk: yes, she is a celebrity, but we broke up.. 
SYD: how did you break up? How did you meet? 
Eunhyuk seems to be hesitate, but Boom presses on him to continue talking... 
Eunhyuk: we decided on meeting in this place, but when I got there, I found her kissing another guy... 
Everyone gets surprised... Sena's heart had a painful pierce as she realized she was talking about her.... 
LDW: why did you make him talk about it? (to Boom and SYD) 
Eunhyuk: it wasn't my first time too.. 
Everyone feels sorry for Eunhyuk and start criticizing SYD.... SYD apolozises to Eunhyuk... 
Eunhyuk: it's okay... I am actually relieved that I am talking about it.. I really did love her... I was so sure about my love that I was about to announce it publicly...
LDW: it was to that extent? 
Eunhyuk: de.... Urhm....(trying to stop his tears) I seriously hate betrayals.... I told her that, but what makes me more angry that she used that same way to break up.... 
Audience: Kinchana! Kinchana! Kinchana! Kinchana! 
Eunhyuk turns back to stop his tears.... The audience is really shocked... But Sena was more shocked... She just sat there, tears dripping down from eyes... Her heart was breaking, but not as a glass getting smashed... Her heart was being pulled by beasts... She couldn't hold it anymore.... She let it all out, all her tears an pain.... She screamed while her mom was trying to console her... Victoria was really scared... She had never seen Sena like this, not even at her father's funereal... She called Olivia and she froze by shock.... They both tried to carry Sena, but Sena was to busy with crying and screaming.... They couldn't control Sena, so they called Kwangsoo and he arrived in few minutes...  He was shocked to see Sena sleeping from crying... Her hair was messed up, and there were tear stains on her cheeks... Sena is always strong and never showed her tears to almost anyone... He gently carried Sena to her room and placed her on her bed... But he stop when he heard what Sena was telling..
 
Sena: I am sorry, Hyukjae.... Sorry... 
 
"So, Hyukjae is the lucky one who Sena likes, huh," Kwangsoo thought... He exited her room and saw Victoria and Olivia worried face.. 
Kwangsoo:  What happened? 
Victoria: We were watching a show, and a guy was talking and she suddenly started crying..
Kwangsoo: who was the guy? 
Victoria: urhm..... Eunhyuk? I think that's his name, or at least the people called... 
"Eunhyuk... That name sounds familiar..." 
Kwangsoo thought as he left the house...  He searched Eunhyuk and Sena on the Internet, and found out about WGM incident... He couldn't believe that Sena cried when Eunhyuk rejected her... She is never like this... Either she liked him or it was scripted... What surprised him was that his real name is Hyukjae... Is he the same person Sena was mumbling about? But no matter what, he was about to investigate Eunhyuk, he was sure that Sena's troubles started with him... 
 
------------------------------------------