Chapter 21

Are we really fated together?

 

Sena's POV: 
 
 
 
I had to pick up Nari since Sora had another schedule to finish for the vacation. She said that she will bring Sohee directly from the airport. Nari came a day before the members to make things unsuspicious. Along the way, Nari chatted about herself and asked many question. She is so cute that sometimes I just wish to caress her. I learned a lot about her while driving to my villa. After an hour or so, we reached our final destination. I could actually feel Nari's shock when she saw the villa while I parked my car behind the villa so that the members won't see my car when they arrive..  
 
http://img.ohkpop.com/2012/11/24/Dv26SZ73.jpg
 
Nari: is this the house? 
Sena: ya.. Come on! We have lots to prepare! 
I saw Mrs. Pamela, head of the maids, coming out and opening the door for me. I dragged Nari inside and her jaw literally fell down. Even I was impressed. Victoria really did a good job designing the place. My mom, after all, is a fashionista. 
 
http://www.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/20121119_g-dragon_house.jpg
 
Nari: daebak... 
I looked around the house to see all the rooms were alright. I went to the kitchen and looked inside the refrigerator. It had enough food for an army but Nari looked dissatisfied. 
Nari: it will not be enough...
Sena: what!? We have enough food to feed an army...
Nari: have you seen SuJu members eating? Believe me... I have personal experience in this field....
Sena: well, we can always go and buy stuff...(turning to Mrs. Pamela) you have worked hard. You can leave... 
Mrs. Pamela: de? Aren't we supposed to stay with you? We can help you...
Sena: it's okay... You will be having a holiday.... Please be healthy, and say everyone to leave as well... Kamsamida! 
Mrs. Pamela bowed to them and left with her employees...... They had 5 hours left...
Nari: kaja! We have to prepare a feast for an army unnie! 
 
------------------------------------------
 
Sora's POV:  
 
I am in the airport waiting for Sohee. We agreed to meet in a coffee shop near Sohee's gate and be in disguise. As for now, no one seems to recognize me in my disguise. Thank God that Jinwoon had Sohee's number. I mean, they should have their numbers since they are in the same company... It would be weird if they didn't have their numbers... I ordered an americano for myself... When I was about to finish my drink, I saw a girl coming inside the cafe... I knew it was Sohee by the way she disguised herself, which was of course in style... I went towards her and patted at her shoulder.... 
Sora: Sohee? 
Sohee: Kang Sora? 
Sora: de... Annyohaeseyo... I am Kang Sora... Nice to meet you...
Sohee: Annyohaeseyo... I am Sohee... Nice to meet you too....
Sora: shall we get going? 
Sohee: just a sec... I want to buy coffee... Do you want some? 
Sora: Aniyo... I just finished mine....
After 10 minutes, they headed towards the villa.... I have known Sohee through other JYP mates, so we weren't that awkward... We chatted for a while about our lives and we came to Super Junior....
Sora: I was really surprised that you are dating Heechul-ssi... I mean, it's kinda weird... Btw, how long have you been dating secretly? 
Sohee: we meet through a variety show.... For 1 year, we kept contact.... It's almost been 2 years since he proposed me....
Sora: oh god! But isn't it hard? Considering Heechul-ssi's image? 
Sohee: it was hard since I was mostly in US, but oppa's image was no problem... Because I know the real him, the kind and honest him....he might be rude sometimes, but he does that because of his image.... He might be 4 dimensional, but his heart is not..... By any chance, do you like Leeteuk oppa? I know that you two are in WGM... Are you two dating? 
I bit my lip, and looked at Sohee's face... And all I could see was honest feelings....
Sora: I can be honest to you, right? You won't tell to anyone? Well, Sena unnie knows about it, but you can't tell to members? Promise? 
Sohee: I promise! 
Sora: We are not dating in real life... I do like him... But, do I deserve him? He is a hallyu star, and loved by many people... And also his scandals with women who are more famous and better than me.... Does he like me only for the show? I always think about these questions...
Sohee: I know that feeling... At first, i thought it was a concept, oppa liking me...Even though I am Wonder Girls member, I always feel that something is lacking... I know that i am not famous as him... Heechul oppa is a person that everyone likes.... He is outgoing while I am shy... He likes cats while I like dogs... I thought," can we be together?"... But, I followed my heart and said yes when he proposed... He showed me who he really is, and made me feel complete... It was hard, me going back and forth from US and oppa going to military.... But we trusted in our love for each other... And this made me learn something, always believe in yourself... As for the answer for your question, listen to your heart... It is always right when it comes to love....
Even though Sohee was young, she was way more mature than for her age... I smiled at her, and decided to follow her advice... By the time we reach the villa, and both of our jaws fell down.... It is really beautiful, with the sea beside.... Sohee saw couple of cars parked outside and saw Heechul oppa's car...
Sohee: oh! Are we late? 
Sora: the only way to find out os by going inside... Let's go!