Chapter 41

Are we really fated together?

 

Kwangsoo: wait for me, okay? 
 
Sena nodded as watched as he went to the bathroom.. Its been 6 weeks since the news came out... She is in the restaurant for a meeting... But this restaurant brings memories to Sena... Her first date with Hyukjae.. The dance... She saw the door which led to their table last time... Unconsciously, her legs went towards that door, her hands on the knob and opened the door... It looked the same... Same view, same table, same candles, same lights.... Even the man who was sitting the table... He looked up and smiled at her... Same eyes... Same smile... Same feeling... Wait, was she hallucinating? 
 
Sena: Hyukjae? (whisper) 
 
Hyukjae didn't wait for a moment and closed the two steps between them... He pressed his lips on her, pushing her towards the wall... He nibbled on her lower lip, making her moan... Her hands were locked on his hair, pushing him closer, and making the kiss more deep... She allowed his tongue to enter , which made her moan even louder.. After a long kiss, they had to separate for air..
 
Hyukjae: I missed you... (hoarsely) 
 
Sena's legs went weak.. Hyukjae pressed her body against his, and kissed her again... She opened her eyes when she felt something, or rather him, rub against her. She felt something relatively hard against the inside of her thigh near where her legs parted. She knew what it was and it made her come back to reality... She pushed away from Hyukjae... 
 
Sena: we can't..
Hyukjae: Why? I know the reason you broke up with me... 
Sena: but still- 
Hyukjae: still what? I love you, I know you love me. Who cares about the media? Fans? It's our life we are talking about (holding her hands) 
Sena: no! (shaking her hands away from his) I am going....
Hyukjae: wait! (caught her arm) didn't you say that we are bonded with fate? 
Sena: I said that as a joke.. I only dated you for lust. If you don't know the difference between lust and love, then I am sorry. Are we really fated? No.. The truth is no... (face expressionless) 
 
Hyukjae's grip loosened, Sena took this chance and left the place before he saw her tears... 
 
"It had to be a lie. Her eyes were lying. I saw her hurt.. She is doing it again," Hyukjae thought...
 
She went outside the restaurant and didn't see Kwangsoo's car... That jerk, he was in this all the time.. She had to walk all the way to bus stop now.. She could hear someone shouting at her, but she ignored it... Hyukjae saw Sena walking towards the bus stop.. She then changed her mind and went towards the crossroad. Hyukjae saw a car coming in great speed even though it was red... No.. No! 
 
Sena felt someone push her forward and she fell down... She heard screams of girls and screeching noise... 
 
THUMP!
 
THUMP!!
 
THUMP!!!
 
THUMP!!!!
 
She turned and saw Hyukjae on the road, laying down... In a pool of blood... 
 
Sena: NO!!! (screaming) 
 
Sena rushed to him, and lifted his head.. Tears were pouring from her eyes... And she screamed and screamed for ambulance... But people were busy taking photos... She didn't care when people were recording her.... 
 
Sena: didn't you say you love me? If you love me, stay alive! (her body trembling) don't leave me alone! 
 
Hyukjae slowly opens his eyes... He sees Sena crying... His body is numb with pain... 
 
Hyukjae: nuna... Saranghae... (whispers) 
 
He starts to feel sleepy. She screams at him to not close his eyes... Then, the ambulance comes and takes them to the hospital... Sena never leaves his hand... When they reach the hospital, they rush to the emergency room... The nurses force Sena to stay back... Now alone, new tears starts to flow again... She sees Donghae and Kangin coming... They see her covered in blood, sweat and tears... She sees Donghae coming towards her... She feels Donghae shaking her to tell something... Everything went blank... Sena collapsed on the floor....