Chapter 33

Are we really fated together?

 


 
Its been almost a week since Leeteuk went to the military....Hyukjae was already there at their meeting place.... The place cozy, and hide itself from the park.... The lake in the midnight looks beautiful......He was waiting for Sena... They decided to meet here every time... He actually got early to surprise her... He is always late but today, he wanted to surprise her... So, he hides near the bush.... But a car arrives, and a man gets out.... He opens the door for the girl, and Sena comes out.... 
Sena: thanks for the ride.... 
Kwangsoo: it is on the way... 
He extends his arm towards her a gives her a brief hug, but he sees something move around the bushes out of the corner of his eyes, and he tightens his grip... Sena gets surprise and tries to move away.... "Something is around the bushes," Kwangsoo whispers.... He thinks that it is the same person that is following Sena following... Even though she didn't see him, he is sure that that same person was threatening her.... But Sena knows who it was... Only two people know this place.... Sena and Hyukjae... Sena accidentally let Kwangsoo leave her here.... Suddenly, her mind snapped as she thought of her mind.... She had to do this... For his sake.... She was doing according to Kim Young Nim..... 
"Kiss me," Sena whispered to Kwangsoo.... Kwangsoo was shocked at Sena... He was about to say no when he saw something in her eyes.... That is killing her inside.... He decided to let her get anything she wants.... He moves his face towards her face, and kisses her... 
After their lips part away, Sena whispers," I am sorry." Kwangsoo just nods and leave... She waves at him and smiles at him, but her eyes doesn't....He knows that he was being used.... But for what? 
Hyukjae watched this in horror... How could she do this to him? He moved slowly out from his hiding place... "What the hell was that about?," Hyukjae spoke maliciously.... Sena acted as if she was surprised and flinched at his malicious voice.... "Why are you so early?," Sena asks timidly... "Why? So that you can finish your business with that guy?," Hyukjae asks... He moved closer to her, and watched her face getting paler.... "Hyukjae, you got it all wrong," Sena tried but stopped when he gave her a murderous look.... "Don't you ever come back... Otherwise, I don't know what I would do," Hyukjae said in a cold voice with filled with hurt.... He turned but stopped and turned back to her... "We are officially over," he says with tears streaming down, and throws his couple ring in the ground... Sena's mind was simply blank.... She just stood there... She saw the person she loves leave her...
 
Just keep going... Don't turn.... Please hate me so much that even if I try to come back, push me away.... You shouldn't waste your precious life on me... Leave me...
 
She sees his fading image moving away.... Slowly she bends down, and picks up the ring Hyukjae.... Her heart screamed at her while her mind consoled her.... She did the right thing.... She didn't want anymore guilt in her mind... Her mind wandered towards that night... She shook herself to not remember that.... Slowly, she walked towards her home.... But then, it struck to her that Sora's career was in danger...  They have been in shows and people know that they are best friends... They would assume that Sora knows and would harass her too... After thinking of a plan to avoid that, she goes towards her house... Unconsciously, she takes a taxi and reaches home, her body moves but her mind somewhere else..... Sora just reached and saw Sena entering... "Unnie!," Sora shouted but Sena didn't hear her.... She just went to her room and lock it, and ignored Sora... She didn't cry, even when her father died.... She didn't let her sadness inside, and let it suffer and eat her... She took a sleeping pill, slowly drifted into sleep and wish that she would never have to  open her eyes again.... 
 
---------------------------------------
 
Hyukjae reaches his dorm before he completely breaks down.... "How could she?" was all Hyukjae could think.... He found Donghae in the living room... He decided to ignore him and go straight into his room, and cry there alone... But Donghae stopped him before he entered his room... Hyukjae never ignores anyone, ever... Donghae got shocked when he saw Hyukjae's face was full of sadness and hurt... Seeing Donghae's worried face, Hyukjae couldn't hold it anymore.. And he cried and cried... He hold onto Donghae for some support, and cried... His heart was breaking and Donghae knew it... He saw this same scene two years ago, and knew how it was about to destroyed it... He hugged Hyukjae and let him cry.... After a few minutes, Hyukjae slept in Donghae's arm.... He lifted Hyukjae and put him in his bed.... He returned back to the living room and saw Kyuhyun frozen... He also saw the scene Hyukjae created... They both had same thoughts... Kyuhyun tells Donghae that Hyukjae said that he was going to meet Sena...Something happened between Sena and Hyukjae, and what will happen now?