Chapter 10

Are we really fated together?

 

Everything went chaotic.. No one knew how to react, especially Eunhyuk...he didn't know that Sena would cry....
PD: let's call it a break! (awkward) 
He never expected this to happen, but this was definitely being the ratings up! 
Sora: I am going to console her, and I hope no one follows me..
She glared at Eunhyuk, raised her eyebrows at Leeteuk for any questions, and ignored what everyone was thinking. She never saw Sena crying and she knew this was serious. She really liked Eunhyuk, and got rejected by a cruel way. 
Eunhyuk: hyung! I just did what the PD told me to. 
Leeteuk just looked at Eunhyuk's worried face. This was going to create big news. 
-----------------------------------------
 
Sena heard someone's footsteps and saw Sora walking towards her. She is  trying to calm her. Sora came and sat beside her. 
Sena: I did aeygo, I kissed his hands in front of national television, I got humiliated for being a newbie, and got rejected like that? Now, when ever people think about me, they will think about Eunhyuk. Some people might people will think I am an attention ..I cried in front of millions of people! What the am I gonna do? 
Sora just froze. Sena never curses unless she is serious.
Sora: won't they just edit it? 
Sena: ya right...This will definitely bring up the rating...now, everyone is going to remember me as the girl who cried because of Eunhyuk..how would you feel?
Sora: well..I am living like that you know...Leeteuk's virtual wife, Kang Sora...not as the actress Kang Sora...
Sena turned and saw Sora's sad face...she realizes how hurt must she be in...always assossiciated with an hallyu star.... She just hugs her and finally is calm, and ready to face others. 
Sora: umma...he didn't mean it...it's scripted...it's all PD's fault...don't blame Eunhyuk..
Sena just but her bottom lip...she doesn't want to face it.....even if this is scripted...would he have done the same thing in real life? 
Sena: let's just get this over....
------------------------------------------
The shooting ended...Sena was not in a mood...the PD didn't try to explain anything...Sena didn't like to be there, so she decided to leave...she heard someone calling her...it was Eunhyuk...he wants to explain everything...
Sena: what happened?
Eunhyuk: I am really sorry...I was just...
He explains the situation...silently Sena studies his face...she knows that he did it for the show...but she is scared...what if this person breaks her heart again? 
Sena: it's okay..(cutting Eunhyuk) I understand why you did it...I am completely fine..
Sena smiled bashfully....he was struck by beauty and temporarily lost his mind...
Eunhyuk: so, can we go and have a cup of coffee? 
Sena: I am sorry, but I have a schedule..(lied)
Eunhyuk: oh....
Sena: goodbye...
Eunhyuk: will we meet again? 
Sena just smiled and turned her back to him. This was the last time...she will never met him again...and at that moment, Eunhyuk knew that he isn't forgiven.....