Chapter 35

Are we really fated together?

 

 

 
Kwangsoo: Sena? 
 
Sena turned and saw Victoria, Olivia and Kwangsoo staring at her... Sena was acting different... There wasn't any warm in her voice nor in her laugh... Her eyes are blank and her mind is somewhere else.... She is like a living dead, just eating and sleeping.... When though Kwangsoo had seen her three days ago, Sena has seems to have lost some weight.... Sena looked blankly at their worried faces...
Victoria looked at Olivia with a worried face, Olivia gave her a hug for strength... 
Kwangsoo: there are rumors... Look at this.... 
Sena looks at the newspaper, and the headlines says that she is the chairman of YG Tech. But, the photos looked familiar to her... It hit her that these are the same photos Kim Young Nim used to blackmail her.... At a corner, there is Eunhyuk-IU scandal... She gave a bitter smile when she realized that KYN had used her to keep the limelight away from Eunhyuk.... If this was better for Hyukjae, then she will protect him... 
Sena: arrange a press conference tomorrow.... 
Kwangsoo: so, are you going to confirm it? 
Sena: I am tired of hiding....
Victoria: I will come with you... 
Olivia: me too... 
Sena was about to protect, but Kwangsoo supported them... Sena needed all the strength she could have during the press conference... The reporters aren't going to easy to handle... 
Kwangsoo: you will lose your career as a actress... 
Sena: what's there to lose anymore? 
 
I lost everything.... My real mom, my dad, my best friend, my career, and Hyukjae.... 
 
Sena turned to her room, leaving Kwangsoo's heart in pain..... She was acting strange since their kiss.... He wanted to know the reason, but the media has made it impossible... He prayed that tomorrow wouldn't be that hard on Sena...
 
------------------------------------------
 
In Super Junior's dorm: 
 
Hyukjae got out of the room when he heard the ruckus... He didn't have any schedule because of the scandal.... It was good since it gave him time to get control over his feelings... "Switch the television off!," he heard someone saying... By the time he got to the living room, everyone was acting weird, as if trying to hide something...
Hyukjae: what's wrong? 
Kangin: Sena is having a press conference... 
Donghae glared at Kangin, but he didn't care.... He knew that both of them are in love, and what Sena did was weird.... Hyukjae had seen the news, and it had given another shock to his heart... She had lied to him several times... His instincts said something was wrong, but he ignored it.... Hyukjae's expressionless face made others worry even more... 
Hyukjae: put it... (stoic but ordered) 
Kyuhyun slowly pressed the on button... Hyukjae took a seat and watch Sena coming inside the conference... The members were shocked to see her calm, they had expected that she would be crying... But the media didn't affect her jauntiness.... She took a seat and behind her, two foreigners came and sat down...
Hyukjae: her stepmom and stepsister.... (answered the members' unsaid question) 
Then came Kwangsoo, the representative... He sat beside Sena and gave her reassurance... Hyukjae's jaw clenched when he saw the same guy Sena had kissed on that day... So, that's their relationship... 
 
Sena: I will give my personal statement... Yes, it is true that I am YG Tech. chairman, and also the daughter of the founder, Lee Bong Ji. The person beside me is my mother, Victoria. And the person beside Lee Kwangsoo is Olivia, my sister. I hid myself because of the many negative controversies surrounded the company. And also to protect my family and my loved ones from any harm... 
Reporter #1: Did Kang Sora know about your secret? 
Sena: No, Kang Sora didn't know anything. Our friendship was just a concept. Neither did my manager and my label company know about it. Actually, the only people who knew that I am the chairman are sitting with me right now. 
Reporter #2: But why did you hide the fact? 
Sena: I had never been to a zoo. Why? Because I had bodyguards following me all the time. I have never eaten from outside because my father always thought that people are adding food poisoning into our foods. My father received a lot of threats, and he got scared. I didn't have any friends because I was always with bodyguards. It got so bad that my father had to send me and my sister to America. My family's protection comes first to me, and I didn't want any problems like I faced during my childhood. I just wanted a normal life. 
Reporter #1: You could have come out and explained the negative controversies by yourself! 
Sena: I didn't want to waste my time on these when I could use that time to earn money five times more than you make. And besides, you guys invented those stuff about me. Who is going to believe a ist bastard, who is scum from the dirtiest place on earth, and is only worth of piece of ? 
Kwangsoo was trying to hide his smile and Olivia was laughing out loud. Victoria gave a glare to Sena, but Sena didn't notice... Kangin was laughing while others gaped at her and Hyukjae remained expressionless... But unwillingly, a smile came up on Hyukjae's face... All the reporters were trying to compose themselves at Sena's outburst.. 
Reporter #3: what was the reason for starting the company? You could have debuted as an actress. 
Sena: My father left me a huge debt. I would never be able to pay it back if I didn't continue the company. So, I had to take the business to support my family. 
Reporter #1: are you saying that at your early 20s, you reconstructed a thriving company? 
Sena: yes. 
Reporter #4: then why did start acting? 
Sena: I was under a lot of pressure. I needed something, like a hobby. So, I started acting. It has always been my passion, and I wanted to be an actress. At first, I took small roles to not attract any media, but my greed for acting became bigger... 
Reporter #3: there are rumors about you getting together with North Korea, and actually are funding for nuclear weapon. Is it true? 
Sena: thats so ridiculous! you guys seriously make me sound like a monster! I haven't done anything related to North Korea or any other countries! I am trying to open a branch in the United states, and that's it! I would not allow anyone accusing me of treachery and thats it! Prove it that it is true, and until then, I do not want to hear anything about it. 
Reporter # 2: how did your father die? There are reports about his heart attack but there hasn't been an official statement.
To this question, the girls went completely white, especially Sena. Sena's bravado seems to completely vanished from her face... Kwangsoo looked like he wanted to kill that reporter. Hyukjae's heart stopped a bit, but he saw something twinkle around Sena's neck.. It hit him as if cold water was splashed on his face that she was wearing his necklace... Victoria spoke up before the reporters could ask another questions. 
Victoria: my husband really did die from heart attack. Sena is sensitive about her father's death, so I would request to not ask question about her father. 
Reporter #3: can you please give a statement about the Cushman Company scandal and it's law suit? Many companies are supporting them.
Kwangsoo commented as Sena was still under shock, and she gave him a "what?" look. And he knew better than Sena in this case. 
Kwangsoo: We are not guilty by any accuses that the Cushman Company, and we are trying to find evidence. But, I am sure that only truth will be shown in this case. 
But before any reporters could ask another question, Kwangsoo suddenly got up and hugged Sena in front of the whole world. The next thing followed was a cake thrown right across the room, and hit Kwangsoo's back. If Kwangsoo didn't cover Sena, the cake would have hit Sena. 
Kwangsoo: I guess the conference is over. 
 
Covering Sena's head by his body, Kwangsoo exited the hall, Victoria and Olivia following behind. By the look of their faces, they didn't expect it either. Sena's face was covered, but you could see that she was shocked. 
Kangin switched the tv off, and everyone saw Hyukjae getting up and was about to walk away, when Donghae called out. 
Donghae: don't meet her. You are already in a scandal, and people are going to keep their eye on her. It's over, Hyukjae. Just accept it. 
Hyukjae just nodded and went to his room.. Kangin knew that something was amiss, by the way Sena was acting. He considered Sena as his sister, and he also knew how hard it must be on her. He wanted to solve this problem. He believes that she broke up for him, but no one is going to believe unless he has some proof. Sungmin called Sora for further information. 
Sora: Hello? (in a weak voice) 
Sungmin: hello, this is Sungmin oppa. What happened? Are you okay? 
Sora: I knew it, oppa! I knew that unnie was the chairman! Why did she lie? She did to protect me oppa! She is suffering to not let us suffer! Everyone is killing her! (crying) 
Sungmin cut the phone after reassuring Sora. Kangin heard what Sora said, and both of them knew that Sena is doing it for us, and they have to prove it to Hyukjae before it is too late. After Hyukjae reached his room, he quickly brought up Sena's article. His heart ached when people left all negative comments, saying that she is a lying . There are articles that says she is the most richest woman in South Korea, and also the youngest person to join the 10 most richest people in Asia. He realized that she was in a a legal case with Cushman Company, and she could lose her company if she lost. Now, people won't accept her as an actress. Korea really hated people who lies, and who doesn't have a perfect life. They will never forgive her.  People loved to blame others to prove that they are better than them.. Hyukjae leaned back and was about to call Sena, when he realized he didn't have to be related to her. He had to take care of Super Junior, and after what she did to him, she really didn't deserve it.. 
 
------------------------------------------
 
A/N: I want you guys to know that a scandal in South Korea could actually ruin your career. And also if you are involved with North Korea, then you are done. Just keep that in mind people. And I bet that you guys are thinking that Sena is doing this for herself but she doesn't want this too. Her guilt is making her do this, and you will have to continue to find out what her guilt is.