Chapter 14

Are we really fated together?

 

They got along pretty well...but they were still awkward....out of no where, Leeteuk and Sora came...Sena was shocked but she got a clue that Eunhyuk brought them... But Sena didn't care, she is very excited....this is the first time she came to an amusement park....... 
Sena: this is the first time I am coming to an amusement park (to Eunhyuk) 
Sora: we went to many places but never to an amusement park, right? 
They reached the lift to the amusement park. Sena was confused....why would there be an lift? Is this a ski resort? 
Sena: is this a ski resort? Why are we using the lift? 
Eunhyuk: no, the lift will take us to the park...
Sena had a mong expression, but to Eunhyuk, she is the most cutest thing ever.....they went on the lift...it was their alone time...they were both awkward....during this time, the Teukso couple, who were front of Hyuksena couple, were having a romantic atmosphere....Sora gave the letter she wrote to Leeteuk...she wrote this with her sincere heart, and Leeteuk was touched by this...they didn't want to ruin their relationship, so neither of them confessed...they are just happy with the what they had...... Meanwhile, the HyukSena couple...
 
Eunhyuk was debating whether to bring up his topic....but Sena started this conversation....
Sena: I heard that you released a new single...congratulation..(talking about Oppa Oppa) 
Eunhyuk: did you hear it? 
Sena: de....I heard it from the radio....and also saw the performance....
Sena blushed while talking....
Eunhyuk: but, you like Hyun Bin? 
He still couldn't forget about it, and needed to know the truth from Sena's mouth....Sena is shocked and knows that Eunhyuk is jealous....
Sena: I like him as an actor...why?
Eunhyuk: Sora-ssi told me that you like Hyun Bin... 
Eunhyuk quickly looked away.....and his face was burning from embarrassment....to lift up the atmosphere, Sena quickly picked up her camera...she gestured Eunhyuk to come closer and with their heads touching, they took their first picture together...they both looked at the picture, and it came out pretty good...they both smiled at each other...and their eyes met and ride ended...
------------------------------------------
 
Teukso ended their ride and landed safely......as soon as the ride ended, they both held hands...next HyukSena arrives....they look closer than they were before...Sora tugs Leeteuk's hand and whispers," let's make them hold hands". Leeteuk and Sora were really mischief when they wanted to...as Sena and Eunhyuk arrives, they start their act....
Leeteuk: was it fun? 
Eunhyuk just nods but you can say that they were totally loving it by the looks of their faces... 
Sora: try holding hands....it will make things less awkward....
Sena and Eunhyuk were really shy...but at the end, they both hold hands....Sena's face turns red, as if she ate a chili right now...the touch of their hands felts like electric shock...Eunhyuk has never been so happy just by holding someone's hand... Sora takes Sena's free hand and together with Leeteuk, they all go and enjoy their date....
------------------------------------------