Chapter 46

Are we really fated together?

 

It has been a week since Jungsoo had been released from military. After 2 weeks, Leeteuk would be having schedules. He would be the MC for a new program and would join back to his past shows. Jungsoo felt weird that he was going to have schedules after not doing anything for 2 years. Anyways, he is in disguise and waiting for his baby princess in front of the scene. He could see Sora behind the camera as she is debating on whether to shoot the scene again. He saw as she bit her lower lip, and pulls her hair back and shouts for pack-up. He sees all the staffs leaving while Sora waits in her chair. He sees her pull out her phone, and text someone. He got the message, and walks towards her. He hugs her from behind and kisses her cheek. 
 
Jungsoo: director-nim! Are you ready for the date? 
Sora: ne! Should we get going? (acting aeygo) 
Jungsoo: (smiling from happiness) oh... Your aeygo is getting better! 
 
They both hold hands, and walk in the empty streets. They both are in hoods, and wearing caps to cover their faces. Sora is wearing shorts, which showcases her long legs. It is past midnight, and there is particularly no one in the streets. Sora rests her head on his shoulders as he talks about his life in military. Jungsoo kisses her head when she asks some question. She tells him about her fan meeting across the world, and how almost everyone is also an ELF.
 
Sora: they would ask me about us or tell me to date you.
Jungsoo: amazing... They must really like you..
Sora: I am curious about something..
Jungsoo: what is it? 
Sora: Why did you want to hide our relationship? Many of your fans accepts me, but why? 
Jungsoo: (bringing her closer to his body) the entertainment industry is really hard. Many people don't like SuJu, but because of our overseas fans, they bent their stiff necks to us. The media doesn't like Super Junior a lot, and I don't know why. Because they see us as comedians and not singers? Because we have too many people? I don't know and now I don't care. I got tired of what they think, but I couldn't help with yours. Not everyone supported us, remember the anti-fans? (Sora nods) I couldn't let your future be wasted because of me. Either kill it with my own hands or protect it. I couldn't, no scratch that, wouldn't let the media harass you. I chose the latter one, and look how much you succeeded. 
 
He looked at her as she nodded. He looked at how she rapidly blinked her eyes to avoid any tears. She looked at this kind caring man. Her grip tighten as she kissed his cheek.
 
Sora: Saranghae..
Jungsoo: me too... Saranghae..
Sora: oppa, I am hungry! (aeygo) 
Jungsoo: what does my baby princess want? 
Sora: hamburger! 
Jungsoo: arraso! 
 
They headed towards McDonalds where they always eat. There is no one inside McDonalds. The waiters already knew about them, and swear they won't tell anyone. They are, after all, TeukSo fans as well. Sora took her place at their usual spot, near the window. She watched as he ordered their usual meal, and waited for their order. But she felt weird.....as if someone was watching them. She saw a sudden movement outside, and also saw a flash. "Paparazzi" the word crossed her mind. She pulled her cap lower, and turned the other side as Jungsoo sat in front of her. She urged him to cover himself before he could ask anything. 
 
Jungsoo: why are acting like this? 
Sora: I am sure that someone is taking our pictures. Cover up! 
Jungsoo: Sora-ya.. (holds her hand and looks into her eyes) lets use this way..
Sora: (her eyes shines) but oppa, didn't you say that you wanted to keep it as a secret? 
Jungsoo: at that time, I wanted to because I wouldn't have been there to protect you from anything. I wouldn't want you to be hurt and be by your own when it happens. But now that I am here, I will be besides you. Can we make it public, my baby princess? 
 
Sora, clearly touched by this, nods as approval. Jungsoo sees a movement out of the corner of eyes. He can see a man with a small camera, and looking right at them. The media would be hard to handle, the companies would be hard since he had just got discharge from military. He looked at her eyes, and instantly found blissfulness. He can face anything if this woman is with him. He knows that she loves him, and she knows that he loves her. Whether for good or bad, whatever happens, they will face it together. He stood up and leaned towards her. He lifted her chin, was only inches away from her lips. Both of them closes their eyes as their lips touch, and both of them know that the man got the biggest scandal ever.  
 
--------------------------------------------
 
A/N: okay, so the public will find out about TeukSo couple. Should I add a scene in this series? And thanks again if anyone read my blog. If you haven't, please read it! 
 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/401288