Chapter 44

Are we really fated together?

 

Kona Beans is located at Apgujeong, Seoul in South Korea. It is always crowded as it is owned by the famous boy band, Super Junior. Leeteuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun's mothers own this place with the help of their filial sons. The fans always pass by for a glimpse of their idol, as the members are super busy. But today, the fans are in luck, because Sungmin is doing working there right now! The fans are crowding to take pictures and videos of their beloved idol. No one notices the girl behind the counter though. The fat girl with thick glasses. With an ugly outfit that can make vomit. But they couldn't see her eyes... One look of them can tell you who she really is... Kang Sora! Yes, the weird fat girl is actually the superstar Kang Sora. And why is she here? To spend some time with her boyfriend's family... Sungmin is here to distract people from Sora so that she can spend a normal time... After schedules in overseas, she can finally realses some tension through work in this cafe... Her mother-in-law was against it, but gave in after seeing Sora's determination.... Mother-in-law is same as Jungsoo... Strong but soft inside... As she was making a cold coffee for a customer, Sungmin stood next to her...
 
Sungmin: one more year to go...
 
Sora nodded as she reflective back to her one year without her oppa... In one year, her life went through many things... Her movie was a big hit, and her drama became one of the best dramas in 2013, and along the line, she also debuted as a commercial director... Her another dream to become a director was happening as she was considering to direct one of the offers she got... Her hollywood movie is going to release, and many people are anticipating it... Hyukjae and Sena are now one of the most loved celebrity couples... Even though Sena isn't doing any acting, she is busy with Hyukjae's mom with their restaurant... Sena sold YG Tech. to Kwangsoo and now is just the head chef in Anchovy restaurant... Super Junior released an album, which topped many online charts... Jungsoo had one more year to go.... One more year for Sora to miss her other half... She blinked back her tears... She really missed him... She read his letters again and again when she has time.... She went to his musical, of course in disguise... And she seeing him made her cry more hard... Thank God Yoo In Na was there to distract the media.... One more year, and she can stand beside him again.. One more year, and she will be at his level... 
 
Sora: so much happened in this one year, right? 
 
Sungmin nodded... You could say that they are like siblings.. Sora had never experience brotherly love, and Sungmin never had a sister like Sora... All the girls wanted love from him, so he could never pat her head or give some advice.. He was happy to see her getting successful...  Although Jungsoo was jealous, he was happy that his baby princess was not alone... s are protecting her for him... 
 
Sora: how are things between you and So Yul unnie? 
Sungmin: things are okay... (blushing) 
Jungsoo's mom: aigoo! Sora-ya, you shouldn't work right now! Didn't you come yesterday from U.S.? You should rest.. 
Sora: no amma, I want to be with you.. (aeygo) 
Jungsoo's mom: (getting weak from her aeygo) arraso.. After the cafe close, we have a lot to catch up, okay? 
Sora: ne! 
Sungmin's mom: I am so jealous... I want to have a daughter-in-law like you Sora-ya... 
Jungsoo's mom: Sungmin will find someone, you have to be patience..
Sora: (surprised, to Sungmin) you didn't tell about her? 
Sungmin's mom: who? 
 
Sungmin spitted his coffee out, and then gave a glare to Sora... He was about to say something to them when a fan came and asked his autograph.. The conflict was forgotten as the crowd became more uncontrollable... Sora was giving taking orders when the customer was looking at her... 
 
Customer: (pointing at Sora) ya, she seems familiar...
Girl next to her: you really need coffee to wake up... 
 
Sora smiled after hearing their conversation...
 
------------------------------------------
 
After the cafe is closed, Sora and Jungsoo's mom sat and talked about their lives... Sora had changed from her disguise and is now wearing a simple white shirt with jeans shots... eventually their conversation lead to Jungsoo... 
 
Sora: oppa says that he is fine to me. 
Mom: Jungsoo wouldn't say anything to anyone... He just keeps it to him...
Sora: oppa is like that... Thats how he is...
 
Jungsoo's mom gets teary... Sora looks up and finds her eyes filled with water...
 
Sora: amma! Why are crying? (concerned) 
Mom: nothing... I feel thankful for Jungsoo for having you in his life... I thought he would give up on love... 
Sora: what do you mean? (confused) 
Mom: you know about Jungsoo's childhood from his interviews right? (Sora nods). His father always beat him up, and there was nothing I could do... We were really poor, and his father was always suffocated with us. But, we couldn't divorce because of our children... Jungsoo never knew about this, he would only see us fighting, but always thought that at least we loved each other.... It was around his training days when he found out about his father's affair... He was already going through a lot, and this just added more problems... He shouted at me, asking me to divorce him... How could I? His father was the only one with income. And with Inyoung's overseas's studies and his training, how would I pay them if I divorced? I can still remember his face that day... He looked so broken, so weak... Even though Jungsoo was scared, he always loved him... He lost all his trust, all love for everyone, and only worked for money... Jungsoo fell in love, but again met with the same fate as me... Then you came..(holds Sora's hands)  and for the first time I saw his real smile after a long time.... I am happy that he didn't give up on love and also (now crying) you are beside him... I feel guilty...
 
Sora got up and hugged Jungsoo's mom.... Jungsoo suffered a lot during his childhood.. He had a lot of scares from his past, and  he still carries some of them... "But, even though I can't make him forget everything, I can give him a future which will make his past more dark. I can give him a life full of happiness and joy, and I will do that by staying with him," Sora thought....
 
------------------------------------------
 
A/N: like this, I told you what I want from SuJu oppas' girlfriend or wives. I want them to give my idols all the happiness and fun that they couldn't get due to their schedules and dreams. I want them to love them who they really are, not what they are. I think Sora is right one for Leeteuk, but its their choice, not ours.