Chapter 17

Are we really fated together?

 

 
Sena finished gluing all her pictures and writing all the notes....she is in her car, on her way to her date, when she finished her album.... She just recapped all the moments she spent with Eunhyuk....he didn't seem like the guy when she met him in the blind date....was that guy Eunhyuk and the guy she met today Lee Hyukjae? Do I have feelings for Hyukjae? Did my love as a fan turn into love for a man? Did I see him as a man? Without realizing, she reached the resturant and saw the camera crew.....maybe he is doing his for the show as he needs to bring up his image....then why did he come personally to her while he could have just sent his manager if he really wanted to date? Sena pushed all her thoughts and headed towards the restaurant......there she was accompanied with a waiter who brought her to a private room and her heart stopped....there is a table just for two....the room was lit with small candles and there are roses on the table....and the best part was the scenery.....you could see whole Seoul over here....and there was Eunhyuk who was just handsome in his tuxedo.....he looked at her with warm eyes, and his heart was in his throat.....in front of him is his Teddie Princess, beautiful and y as ever.....they both just stared at each other and forgot that they were recording for a show....the PD coughed which caught their attention... "Can we continue?" they just nodded and Sena walked towards Eunhyuk....was she in a dream? 
Eunhyuk: you came....
Sena: you changed your clothes...
Eunhyuk: well, I had to change for this....
They both sat down and faced each other...and they both just sat...
Sena: so awkward....
Eunhyuk seems to have forgotten where his tongue is..... Teukso, who are un the other room and seeing everything, are getting frustrated....PD seems to be amused and coughed again... Sena and Eunhyuk's eyes looked at PD..." Please talk something," PD says..,,they both blush...and Eunhyuk starts the conversation.....
Eunhyuk: so...how's was the conference? (awkward) 
Sena: it went fine, but did you really prepare all this by yourself? 
Eunhyuk: it would be a lie if I say what you said is true....
Sena: it's really awkward because we are sitting like this....
Then, the waiter came and took the order.... Sena thought this was the right time...
Sena: I actually have a gift for you....( rummaging her coat pockets) it's album about our day together.....
She gives the album to Eunhyuk and he is touched...it shows the pictures where she cooked the lunchboxes, all the rides they took, the time they spent in the car, and at the end it was the first picture they took while they were in the lift....
Eunhyuk: thanks...
Sena: it's okay
Eunhyuk: ani....thanks for coming.... 
They both smiled and the order came... Sena's face became red when Eunhyuk tried to feed her...they both talked about the press conference and their meal was half way done......their waiter came with their deserts and looked at Eunhyuk....Eunhyuk gave a slight nod without anyone noticing but the waiter... The waiter leaves the room....
Eunhyuk: honestly...
Sena: honestly...(acting cute) 
Eunhyuk: You meet my other members in the blind date..... Why did you choose Sungmin hyung at first? 
Sena choked in her food....she looked up and saw Eunhyuk looking at his food and his ears are red..... Sena wanted to make Eunhyuk even more jealous...
Sena: Namja 3 (Donghae) was cute... Also, Sungmim-ssi is romantic, playing guitar and all.....right? 
Eunhyuk:.......
Sena: are you jealous? 
Eunhyuk: no! (but clearly is) 
Sena: then why are your ears so red? 
Sena laughs at Eunhyuk's cuteness...and Eunhyuk smiles at the princess....
Sena: Uri Teddie Prince, if I liked them, wouldn't I choose them and not sit with you here? 
Eunhyuk smiled and saw the waiter near the door...he blinked his eyes and at that cue, the waiter switched off the lights...
Sena: what the? 
Since the lights were off, the candles were the only source of light...the room, which was lit by many candles, was creating a romantic feeling and the scene from the window was the highlight....the waiter came and bowed to them and proceeded to the piano that Sena didn't see.... The waiter started to play Nothing Better, Sena's favorite.... Sena looked at Eunhyuk with a shocked expression.... He stood up and went near Sena and kneeled in front of her....
Eunhyuk: will you dance with me? 
Sena: I...I can't dance...(still shocked) 
Eunhyuk: it's okay...I will teach you....
Sena took Eunhyuk's hand and he lead her to the middle... He took both of her hands, and Sena looked down....
Eunhyuk: 1,2,3....like this....left, right, left....
Slowly, Sena followed him.... Eunhyuk's ears are red and Sena's face is red...the Teukso couple, who are watching them, are clapping and stunned....they didn't know about this.... Then, Eunhyuk takes Sena's left hand and placed it on his shoulder and placed his right arm around her waist..... Usually, Eunhyuk is really shy when he is around girls, but today, he wants to show the manly side of him to Sena.....Shocked Sena looks up and gets captivated by Eunhyuk's sweet eyes....and they dance and dance.... It looked like there was a conversation that only they knew....they spoke with their eyes, and saw their clear feeling with their eyes....
 
( Nothing Better: 
It always appeared before me
Your face, I remember
My heart that stopped short
You spitefully took my disfunctional heart
And with your bright smile
That's how you easily opened my heart
 
It's true, that is how I became your man
All my unpleasant memories, I no longer recall
Because the hand that holds me tight
is as warm as spring
 
And now like a dream my heart
has gradually stopped by your side
Without awakening for a single moment,
I dream an endless dream
 
And now like breathing, 
if you were to always rest by my side
if you were to always remain this way
nothing better nothing better than you
nothing better nothing better than you) 
 
Eunhyuk: you like something like this, right? 
Sena nodded and smiled at him.....she knew the answers to her questions when she looked at Eunhyuk's brown sweet eyes....she liked him...no, scratch that, she likes Lee Hyukjae....
??: wah! That's good Eunhyuk-ah! 
The song ended....,They saw Leeteuk and Sora, who were holding hands and showing thumbs up to Eunhyuk.... Eunhyuk and Sena snaps back to the reality and blush real hard when they saw the camera crew and they separate from each other... 
PD: that was really good! Now, we will just do some funny scenes and then we will pack up...ok? 
 They nodded and after two hours, the shooting got over...
Sena: coming with me? 
Sora: sorry unnie...but I going with Leeteuk oppa...
Eunhyuk: may I take you? 
------------------------------------------