Chapter 7

Are we really fated together?

                   

Sena's heart was going to jump out of her chest. Come on, you can do this. You are an actress,  Sena thought. She has reached the final step. She turn and saw all the members stand up. 
Sena: Annyomghaseyo!
Sora: umma!
Sora suddenly stood up and hugged Sena. They haven't meet for a while, even though they live together. Everyone is shocked! All the members thought that the actresses are not really Sora's friend. Finally, they took their seat. 
Sora: she is Lee Sena, and has been a part in Deep Rooted Tree. She is my best friend and my roommate. 
Sena smiled but the boys could not see her because they were truly shy. The next one was So yool, who was also in the same drama with Sena. Next was Yeon Ju, who is in the same drama with Sora. The members were dying from happiness. They didn't expect this, practically Eunhyuk. He was sitting across Lee Sena-ssi, who made his heart stop. They both wonder whether they loudly beating hearts can be heard. It was finally Sena's turn. She introduces herself and also says what she expects in a guy. When it was turn to for question, Eunhyuk wanted to ask but he was too shy. So Donghae asked for him. 
Donghae: I may be rude, but can you tell me your age? 
Sena hesitated. She just thought that they are going to know someday so might as well get over it. 
Sena: its no mystery but I am 30 this year. 
Then, she saw it. Everyone looked disappointed. 
Leeteuk: nice to meet you friend!
Sungmin: is it sure? Is your friend?
Sena stretched her hand for a handshake,  but Sora blocked her. She knew Sena would try to become close with him, and find his true feelings. As much as she would love to, she still has to be careful since this reel not real. 
Sena: what?
Sora just glared at her. It was time to show their charms. The boys had each turn but Eunhyuk danced awkwardly. He didn't show off anything. But to Sena, he was the cutest thing ever. Not to show her feelings, she chose Sungmin-ssi who had done his best. Now, the girls turn....
Sena has never done this in her life. And she was going to do with a guy she barely knew. She saw her sister doing this for her fiancé and it worked each time. 
Sena: I am going to do aeygo. I need a man. Can you help me, Eunhyuk-ssi?
They both stood up and Sena started doing it.  You can see the video coz I can't express their cuteness in words. 

http://www.google.com/urlsa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCsQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DazGwFjhAME0&ei=RmWYUOjVCJK00AG3jICYCA&usg=AFQjCNEZFa6vEZqgoq2maXRUJzkqUwQ2Mg

That is the most embarrassing moment for her. She just kissed his hand, not to mentoin a total stranger, in front of national television. Eunhyuk was dying from happiness. Both of their faces were red, and they both didn't look at each other's eyes. 
PD: It was good. Now, the couples would be....
Sena heard that she is going to be coupled up with Eunhyuk. They both smiled and have each other pets names, Teddie princess and Teddie prince. ( so cute!!). They now proceed to the cars were they would go to bowling center. So, what will happen in the car??
---------------------------------
Their car scene was not shown in the episode. So, I am being totally delusional over here. Please comment!!