Chapter 6

Are we really fated together?

 

                  
 
Sena arrived first as she is the hoobae and new to industry. Today would the first day shootin
g with Lee Seunggi and Han Ji Won. The first reading went good and PD was extremely impressed. 
PD: okay! Everything is good. We will meet next time. 
Lee Seunggi: that was fun, Sena-ssi. What do you think? 
Sena was actually awkward as this was her first reading with the main casts. 
Ji won: how do you think? (asks Sena)
Sena: it is really a honor for me! Thank you very much. 
Seunggi: what do you think about oppa? (asks Sena)
Sena: actually I am 30, so I am nuna.
Everyone was shocked. No one excepted her to be in 30s. She has such a baby face. 
Sena: I have to go somewhere. Will see later. Anyo!
Sena left and was really happy. Everything went good. She decided to stop by her sister's studio. Even though she isn't her real sister, they are more closer than any best friends and sisters. Sena's mom died when she was three years old. Her father was always there, but he realized she need a mother. So, he started going out with different girls, but no one appealed to him. Then came Victoria, from France and her only daughter Olivia. My father went head over heels for Victoria and got married without any consent from Sena, which was shocking. But even Sena liked her new mother ands daughter, who is 2 years younger. Sena was 16 and Olivia was 14. Sena finally got motherly love from Victoria and everything was good. You could have never guessed that she was her stepmother the way Sena treated her. When Sena turned 20, her father died from heart attack. Victoria was too sad and depressed about his death. Later, when she sat down with her dad's lawyer, she found out that she and her family was in big debt. If they sell everything they had, that would only pay half of the debt. The company was in sink, and Sena was determined to come out without selling their house. She did not want Olivia to start start taking pictures for  someone else and take the credits. She had to face the look of sympathy and denial from her father's friends when she asked for money. In the end, she had sell all her stocks to build up a new foundation for YG technology. Along the way she met Kwangsoo, and he agreed to be her representative. Olivia started her studio and help paying the debt, and then Sena met Sora as she was working as Olivia's assistant. Everything was a secret. That time, no one knew that Lee Sena is the boss and still, no one knows and never be told. Sora lost weight and debuted as an actress even thought she wanted to be director. Eventually Sena too started her career. After 8 years, she was finally able to pay off her debts and Olivia got married and had a daughter. And yet, Sena was unattached after reaching her 30s. While working, she never allowed love to between. But, there are still chances left, like the blind dates. Amazing, Sena thought as she hit the brakes and parked the car near the studio, how everything turned out at the end. She smiled, thinking about tomorrow's schedule, and wished that the day would end faster. 
 
------------------------------------------
 
Fighting Junior were really nervous. What would happen if 2 of the members fall for the same girl? It was kinda obvious that they are nervous when even though it is scripted. They still don't know the who the actresses are, for "natural reaction" the way PD said. They discussed everything so that no mistake happens. The shooting started and suddenly footsteps were heard. The members looked at each other, did they really come? Teukso couple appeared and the boys were really annoyed. They look so happy together. They were holding hands which made everyone jealous. Why did they come?
Leeteuk: we are the MCs for your blind dates. 
They started teasing Leeteuk and about his age, but Sora didn't mind at all. They really did look like newly weds. 
Sora: I did my best. All of them are beautiful actresses. 
Leeteuk: remember the time my face went red when I saw Sora? Well, it will happen to you right now. 
The members went ballistic and went being totally shy. 
Sora: for us to know which girl you like, you have to touch your sideburns, ok?
Leeteuk: let's introduce the first princess. 
The members heard her footsteps coming up. Son Eunseo came up and Donghae and Eunhyuk went totally red. They both touched their sideburns. Eunhyuk actually knew her from one of the variety shows he had done. She is beautiful was Eunhyuk and Donghae could think of.  They both were speechless. But the second princess has more surprises.