Chapter 20

Are we really fated together?

 

Eunhyuk was on his way to Korea... Super Junior has finished their Super Show 4 concert in Europe.... He really did miss his homeland, but he missed his Sena more... Shindong hyung prepared a vacation for them... Nari had to leave before them as something came up.... Shindong hyung said that he cleared the schedule and arranged this just for us... And the manager didn't want to come.... They will go to the resort after they go to their dorms... Tomorrow is his and Sena's special day.... He searches his bag and finds a small box, which is wrapped by wrapping paper.... He was curious on how Sena would react... 
 
He is know in the plane to Korea... He isn't getting sleep...  He tried watching movie, but he just wasn't in the mood... He looked around and saw all s sleeping... One thing he hates about being in the plane is that he cant sleep at all....He opens his laptop and just surf around the Internet..... One article particularly catches his eye.... He opens the page and reads it contexts...
 
                                                                                  YG Tech. does it again! 
Reporter: Kim Dong Ji.                              
 
YG has recently brought Cushman Company's stocks for almost 1 million dollars. Now, you would think why this is a big deal? Well, actually last week, Cushman Company had a computer chip which they were working , and that brought up their stocks to $20. However, there have been rumors that their chip isn't working properly, which drop their stock price to $14. Right then, YG Tech. came forward and bought the company for 1 million dollars, which is less than twice the worth of the company. It is perfectly fine to buy a company when the stock price is low, but who do you think started the rumors? Who do you think testify the chip and saying that it was not going to work? There is something fishy going on, but this isn't the first time...
YG Tech. has a really mysterious history. It's founder, Lee Jung Won, died due to a heart attack. His family sold the company and their whereabouts are unknown. Some say that they went to France or United States. No one has seen the current Chairman of YG Tech. The person has hidden himself from the media and it's company workers. The only person who knows him is the company's representative, Lee Kwang Soo, who is also in the list Top 50 Bachelors in the world. He is the right hand of the Chairman. YG Tech. has all been around the center of the media. Even if it is the most influential company in South Korea and in top two in Asia, it has all been the center of controversial. The day we find who the Chairman of YG Tech. is, that day would be one hell of a chaos. You never know, that person might be sitting next to you. 
 
Eunhyuk was really interested and read other articles about YG Tech. He was shocked by all the negative comments the netizens had written all over the place. He felt pity for him/her.... Why are people bashing him/her? One thing that people hate are cowards and lies....Maybe that person was trying to protect himself/ herself or his/her loved ones.... But that's how the world runs.... They just carve for gossips and people who did wrong things, to make themselves feel like they are living in a better way.... He closed his laptop and relaxed his body.... Super Junior received many negative comments for their songs and the time when Hangeng left and the time Kangin had accidents..... He remembers how Leeteuk hyung had to face all the criticism from everyone... Well, we had our fans supporting us even after everything happened.... Well, that's how world is... Cold and mean to people who are much more better than them....but does the chairman has anyone supporting him/her? 
 
-----------------------------------------