Chapter 16

Are we really fated together?

 


Along the ride, Eunhyuk never left Sena's hand....at the end, you could say that she was really scared by the look of her face...she leaned towards Eunhyuk's body for support and Eunhyuk put his arm around her shoulder....if you didn't know that they were shooting for a show, you would think that they really are couple.... Leeteuk and Sora oohed when they saw the lovely couple, and they blushed from embarrassment......by the end, Eunhyuk and Sena had to leave....the Teukso couple decided to stay and enjoy the time in the amusement park... Eunhyuk and Sena headed to towards the car.....and they headed for the parlor for Sena to get ready for her press conference...
------------------------------------------
 
Along the way, Eunhyuk and Sena were chatting cheerfully....Sena took some pictures of Eunhyuk driving....
Sena: your side profile is also handsome....
Sena realized what she said and she blushed and didn't see Eunhyuk blush.... 
Eunhyuk: what is your role in the drama?
Sena: I am the princess.... Lee Seungi is the king and my elder brother......
Eunhyuk: do you have any love lines? 
Sena: maybe...I really don't know.....I might be in a love line with Jo Jung Suk-ssi....
Eunhyuk was really jealous....he was about to say this out loud, but he suddenly remembers that they are on camera...they talk about other stuff...
Eunhyuk: what is love for you? 
Sena: love? Hmmmm....a non stop conversation....love is something that has a beginning but doesn't have an end....
Eunhyuk was shocked...how could she think the same thing he was thinking? He suddenly remembers Leeteuk and Sora first meeting....they too had something like this, right? But he didn't say it out loud, because he wanted something that was theirs..something that was private.....they reached the salon, and Sena was dragged by the ladies....they knew Sena as she regularly visits...... Eunhyuk had to wait for an hour....meanwhile he wrote two letters....he was going over in his mind the event he prepared, then Sena appeared...and literally Eunhyuk's jaw fell down...Sena was wearing a strip less white dress...the dress showed her S line and fitted perfectly.....she let her hair down, and the ends were curled...she wore makeup in a good way, with pink lipstick painted on her lips...she wore a silver bracelet, with a S necklace...she had white heels, which looked like the  most beautiful and iest shoes Eunhyuk had ever seen.....she looked like a y angel to him...he couldn't stop staring at her...
Eunhyuk: you look beautiful.....you look like an actress...(still staring and is totally happy) 
Sena's was blushing....he was really staring intensely at her....her skin was burning...
Sena: thank you....
Eunhyuk: shall we go? Here, take my coat...
Sena: but won't you feel cold? 
Eunhyuk: it's okay...take it...
Sena gladly accepted his coat...she smelled his fragrance...it was really sweet...he opens the door, and they leave for the conference.... Eunhyuk could sense that Sena was tense... She never attended conferences in her own company....all of them were attended by  Kwang Soo, he would just act according to her orders....
Eunhyuk: kwenchana? 
Sena: I am really nervous....this is my first time to attend the conference....can you give me advices, sunbaenim?  
Eunhyuk: just be yourself.....don't say anything stupid...and also, just check the pockets....
Sena searched and found two letters.....
Eunhyuk: you should read this (shows the second letter) after the conference....read the first one....
Sena: (reading the letter) "you will do well because your the best actress... Lee Sena fighting!" Aww! Kamsamida..... For the letter....
They both were really happy...the mood was really romantic......they reached the hall, and Sena had to leave....Eunhyuk got out and opened the door for her...all the reporters went crazy and started taking photos.... Sena looked really scared and Eunhyuk really wanted to hug her...but because of the reporters, he couldn't..... They awkwardly high-five ......and Sena whispered," Thanks so much...for everything" and turned and walked towards the door....and she turns and expected Eunhyuk to leave, but she is shocked.... Eunhyuk is just watching her intensely and shouts,"Fighting Lee Se Na-ssi!". Sena blushed and bowed to him and entered the hall.....after the conference, she takes out the second letter....
 
"Will wait for you, and won't leave you again...." - Eunhyuk....
 
And there was an address....her heart quickly beats faster with anticipation....what will he do next? 
 
------------------------------------------
 
Eunhyuk rushed to the restaurant were he planned their rest of their night.... Sora and Leeteuk were already there, and Sora took in the table and the place Eunhyuk had arranged for Sena..... Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows, and Sora showed a thumbs up sign.....they go and see the suit for Eunhyuk....they try some funny suits for the show, then settled with a classic tuxedo...... Eunhyuk looked really handsome and just Sena's style....they gave him their wishes....they knew that he was real, but the question is, does Sena think this is real? 
------------------------------------------