Chapter 4

Are we really fated together?

 


Teukso have got a house, so Sena has been Sora less lately. Sora is busy with her new drama Dream High 2 and all her commercials. Sena finished her drama and has auditioned for another one. She is in her office when Sora called. 
Sora: unnie! How are you?
Sena: hmmm... What do you want?
Sora: want to do some variety shows?
Sena: what?
Sora: you know that I have a special episode were my brother in laws would have a blind date with my suppose friends? Well, one girl is missing, and I want to know if you can join. Do you wanna do it?
Sena: why should I come?
Sora: because you are my true friend. And Eunhyuk-ssi would be there. I know you like him! You always see his videos!
Sena blushed so hard that you could think she just eat a chili. She was touched that Sora thought that she was a true friend, but she was also excited to Eunhyuk. 
Sena: okay, I admit that I am Eunhyuk's fan, but I don't think I should go. I am not that famous. 
Sora: this will make you famous! You are going to be in a same show with Super Junior! This will totally make you famous. And besides, you need a rest from your company. You have been doing too much of work rather than acting. Btw, how did the audition go?
Sena: it went good. Look, I will think about it. There is some problem going on with the company and I have to be here. I have another call waiting. See you soon. 
Sena looked at the caller id. She felt her hands getting sweaty. 
Sena: hello?
PD: hello? Is this Sena-ssi?
Sena: de..is there any problem?
PD: congrats! You got the role! You will be the princess on the drama The King 2 Hearts, who is also Lee Seungi's sister. Since you are not that popular, you have to do some variety shows. How about I set you for that special WGM episode where Super Junior is having a blind date? Is that good?
Sena: of course! I have no problem! Thank you so much!
The phone got engaged. Tears started to spill from her eyes. After 2 years, she will be one of the leads. Lee Kwang soo, her representative, appeared. He is shocked to see Sena crying.
Kwangsoo: why are you crying? Did something happen?
Sena: I got the freaking role. I am finally one of the leads. 
Without realizing, she hugged him. Realizing what she did, she quickly parted away and saw him blushing. 
Sena: I may not be able to come from next week. If anything happens, just call me, okay? And just send me any papers to my house, okay?
Kwangsoo: arraso. Just concentrate in your acting, okay? I will take care of the problem too.
Sena: thanks....for everything. 
Sena rushed out of the room. Kwangsoo knows how important this company and acting is to Sena. Even if she rejected him, he will still be beside her all the time. 
Sena called Sora and a smile formed when she realized she was going to meet Eunhyuk. 
Sora: hello?
Sena: sora ya? I'm in. 
______________________________