Chapter 24

Are we really fated together?

 


Teukso POV: 
 
Sora's face welcomed the cold breeze and she let herself relax.... She had always had been able to be rationale in any situation, but today, all her actions are from her heart.... She heard someone creep inside and she was furious! Why couldn't Sena unnie give her some privacy? 
Sora: DIDN'T I SAY THAT I....
She stopped when she found the person was him... The beautiful person who has always made her heart flutter... When he speaks, her heart beats faster... When he sings, her mind becomes blank.... When he shows his dimple smile, all her worries just vanish... She quickly turned away and faced forward... She didn't want to show her tears.... He went beside her and stood near her.... The girl that makes him crazy..... The girl that makes his heart whole... The girl who has the same dimple smile just like... Just her voice can make him blush... 
Sora: oppa....
She was trying very hard to be expressionless and neutral, but Leeteuk could tell the tremble from her voice...
Leeteuk: hmmm? 
Sora: what type of relationship do we have? 
Leeteuk: don't you remember? We are in the process of divorce? 
He was trying to joke and make the atmosphere a little less sad... He didn't see Sora's wince when he said those words..... 
Sora: you must be happy, right? Now, you can go and hand out with all the women who are obviously better and beautiful than me! (sarcastically) 
Leeteuk's jaw clinched when he heard Sora's words... Sora, unbelieving and disgusted at what she said, turned and was going outside... Leeteuk grabbed Sora's hand and pulled her to him... Sora was shocked by Leeteuk oppa's action and tried to move away... Leeteuk tighten his grip on Sora's hand and made her look into his eyes... All Sora could see was sadness and hurt... Leeteuk looked right into Sora's eyes and saw her tears... 
Sora: Leeteuk-ssi, you are hurting me! 
Leeteuk: what about you then? Didn't you realize that your words can hurt me more than anything? 
Sora: oh really? Then what about the women that call you? Do you say the same thing to them too? (losing his eye contact) 
Leeteuk: you are the only woman who touched my heart... I only have their numbers because of my image... People expect me to do that... You are jealous because of this? Then, what about me? Did you know how I felt when you didn't reply anything to my texts? How I felt when you were getting linked up with boys who are actually around you? Did you know how much I missed you? To them, I am Leeteuk... But to you, I am Park Jung Soo... The man who likes you..
Sora looked into his eyes and was shocked to find teary eyes... No man has ever cried in front of her... He quickly turns away in attempt to not show Sora his teary eyes.... He was surprised to find Sora hugging him from the back.... 
Sora: mihane oppa... For hurting you.... I was (sobs) scared to (sobs) get hurt... 
Leeteuk turned back and saw Sora's wet face.... He uses his thumb to wipe her tears from her soft, baby cheeks...
Leeteuk: shush..... Don't cry... I have one question: will you date me? 
Sora nodded her head in response and hugged him.... She was going to trust him and not make him hurt... Leeteuk felt the happiest person in the world... He wasn't going to let his baby princess alone or be hurt..... 
Sora: Jungsoo oppa, komayo... For not giving up... 
Leeteuk: okay... only in one condition, (looks straight into her eyes) always call me Jungsoo oppa...
 
------------------------------------------
 
HyukSena POV: 
 
Holding hands, a couple was walking slowly along the sea. The girl's head was  resting on the man's shoulder. They were barefoot....and the sand was really smooth against their feet..... The moon was shining brightly as if it was happy to see the loving couple.... Sena and Hyukjae talked and talked about everything... They listened to each other, laughed together, and consoled each other.... They were just happy to be together after a long time..... After being lost in time, Sena looked at her watch.... It was past midnight.... She stepped in front of him and looked into his eyes.....his brown, soft and sweet eyes.... She was going to gift him a gift.... "Close your eyes," Sena said. "Why?," Hyukjae asked innocently, but he knew what was going to happen.... God, he waited so long! "Can't you just close your eyes?," Sena asked again with a nervous heart.... Hyukjae closed his eyes and waited.... Slowly, Sena tiptoed and reached real close to his mouth.... With a nervous heart and trembling lips, she moved forward until she near.... She moved and closed her eyes... She felt his soft lips touched her lips, but what shocked her was Hyukjae's reaction.... Realizing that his lips is touching her lips, he quickly pulled her closer, resulting her hands on his chest and arms around waist... The sweet kiss turned into passionate one and after one long minute, both of them parted in need of air... Sena whispered," Happy 100th days anniversary." Hyukjae kissed her again and took something out of his pocket.... The gift he brought from Paris.... He said," open it." With curiosity, she opened the box, and got shocked.... Inside was teddy bear necklace...
http://www.ezluxe.com/accessories/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=587&zenid=obatekn9oco3p5a9okd8bkapv6
With shaking hands, Hyukjae took the necklace and helped Sena wear it... Without any words, she hugged him, and heard the words she carved....
Hyukjae: Saranghae....
Sena: me too.... Saranghae....