Chapter 38

Are we really fated together?

 

Kim Junghoon, manager of Super Junior,  is sitting at a cafe near by MBC station.... He looked at the documents his detective gave him... He was waiting for someone... He is late... After 10 minutes, he sees a feeblish person entering... He looked scared as hell... He sat beside Junghoon and tried to avoid eye contact... Sena's manager ordered a latte, and Junghoon ordered nothing...
Sena's manager: what do you want? 
Junghoon: you meet with Kim Young Nim, right? Did you arrange a meeting with him for Sena? 
Sena's manager: so what if I did? That bastard was threatening me! 
Junghoon: he was there!? (surprised) 
Sena's manager: yes... And he threatened Sena that if she didn't break up with Eunhyuk, then he will release the photos he took of her with Lee Kwangsoo. 
Junghoon leaned back on his chair and sighed.... Because of KYN, Sena broke up with Eunhyuk... And on that day he was with Sena! 
Junghoon: can't believe that you would use a sweet girl like Sena for your profit.... 
He gave him one last disgusting state and left the cafe... If KYN was there in that restaurant, and more he arrived before Sena did, then he must have meet with them... 
 
Meanwhile in SuJu's Dorm... 
 
Sora, Sungmin, and Kangin were trying to convince Hyukjae about Sena. Sora is so sure that Sena is doing it intentionally. She tried calling Olivia but she isn't picking up.. Olivia isn't coming to her studio, which is rare since she goes to work no matter what, thus confirming her suspicion.... Donghae keep on saying that Sena was faking it... Even though his heart didn't agree, he couldn't, wouldn't let Hyukjae suffer another heartbreak.. 
 
Sora: doesn't it seems weird that right after she broke up with  you, her secret came out? 
Hyukjae: Sora, I am saying this because you are Jungsoo hyung's girlfriend, please stop talking about Sena. 
Kangin: why?! She is suffering and you should be with her! 
Donghae: why are you forcing Hyukjae? If you want to talk to her, then you two go! 
Kangin: I would have if I knew where she is! Sora also doesn't know! It's like she disappeared! 
Hyukjae: how did you know? (in a small voice) 
Kangin: coz I tried...(serious) 
And he really did... Since he didn't have that many schedules, he had a lot of time to find her... but his search was a waste.... Hyukjae's jaw clenched when he knew Kangin was serious..
Donghae: but it doesn't make sense! Why would she break up with Hyukjae? 
Sora: because she loves him... She doesn't want to hurt him, and being with her in future will hurt you, Hyukjae... So, she decided to let you go, like she did to me...(close to crying) 
??: Sora is right, Hyukjae. 
Kim Junghoon entered.. Everyone was shocked... Actually, none of their managers knew about Hyukjae's relationship with Sena...  How did he know? 
Junghoon: you don't have to be that surprised.. How the members, especially you, reacted when someone was mentioning Sena... Your story at Strong Heart... It's fits together... And what Sora said is true... She didn't want to ruin your career... 
Hyukjae: how would that ruin my career? No one except Sora knew that she was the chairman... No one could even imagine that! 
Junghoon gave them a hard stare... Should he talk about this? But, they are going to know about it anyway... 
Junghoon: Someone threatened Sena to break up with you... Kim Young Nim blackmailed Sena, saying that if she didn't break up, then he will throw you out from SuJu and SM... And also, your scandal is nothing compared to hers... Getting involved with her will cause a lot of pain... 
Hyukjae: why couldn't she tell me!? (with a weak voice) 
Sungmin: she didn't want to hurt you... Hyuk, what would you do if you were in the same position? Wouldn't you do the same thing? 
Junghoon: and also, KYN is using a lot people... Haven't  you guys notice that we have been doing double the work last year, and still our profit isn't hitting our estimated money? Well, KYN has been cheating on us... And also...
Kangin: and what? 
Junghoon: I found out that he was the one who leaked Sena's photos so that your scandal wouldn't get spotlight... And... Sena also knew about this.... 
Everyone is shocked.... Sora starts to sob hard... Kangin shakes Hyukjae real hard.... 
Kangin: don't you understand? 
Sora: everyone is destroying her! Can't you see that? 
Hyukjae was paralyzed with shock.... he just couldn't believe it... He suddenly remembered about one night with Sena..
 
"I will protect you no matter what..." 
 
He would have collapsed if Kangin didn't hold him... Oh, why.... Why couldn't she let him protect her? 
 
------------------------------------------
 
The managers of Super Junior, DBSK, SHINee, SNSD, f(x), and EXO are in front of Kim Young Nim... Kim Junghoon was leading this team... He entered the room without a knock..., KYN raises his eyebrows... 
Junghoon: we have found out that you are taking advantage of us. You have been taking the money that we earned. We demand you to give it back! 
KYN: how would you prove that? (cold) 
Junghoon: your bank accounts transcript, your meetings with other companies... (throwing papers and picturs on KYN's face) 
KYN: so what if I did? I am the CEO of this company, and no one can force me to do anything.. 
??: I can.. 
Lee Soo Man entered the room... KYN suddenly got up and bowed his boss... All the managers were surprised... 
LSM: I can remove you from the position as I am the founder of this company... Therefore, using my veto power, I fire you from this company Kim Young Nim. 
Kim Young Nim's face went pale... At last, right has always won against wrong....All the members started cheering... After all the years of extra schedules, they can finally rest... Their idols won't have to worry anymore, they can spend sometime with their families and their loved ones...