Chapter 12

Are we really fated together?

 

She couldn't believe that Eunhyuk is in her house....why is he here? How did he know the address? Did Sora...at that moment, a text came in Sena's phone..
 
" I am really sorry but you have to listen him, he really likes you unnie...mistakes happen all the time.."
- Sora
Suddenly she remembers what she is wearing and turned beet root...

Sena: i am sorry about my appearance but what are you doing here? 

Eunhyuk: it's okay...you can go and change...I have time...
He smiled at her awkwardness....Sena just nodded and headed towards her room...since it looked like she will take some time, he just studied the living room....there seems to be a lot of papers in the table....probably for her drama...but what caught his attention was the wall full of pictures...there are many pictures of Sena and Sora...some of them has the old Sora (before she debuted)...they went to beaches...the first time they moved into this house...some of them are Sora's family with Sena.. There is a pic of Sena's parents...but there are two foreigners in some pictures...who are they? 
Sena: they are my step mother and step sister...
She found Eunhyuk looking at one particular picture. It was Sena, Victoria and Olivia. It was Olivia's 25th birthday...she misses her family so much...
Eunhyuk: oh...then is your real mother alive? 
Sena: no..she died when I was really small...when I was 12, my dad remarried...but I really love my step mom..
Eunhyuk: where's your dad? 
Sena: he died 10 years ago...because of heart attack...
She turned and saw Eunhyuk face..it's was mixed of guilty and sadness..he was about to say something when Sena stopped him..
Sena: you don't have to be sorry....now, why did you come here?
Eunhyuk took a good glance of Sena..she changed into jeans and a shirt, and had pulled her hair into a ponytail and still didn't wear any makeup...his mind suddenly became blank and then both of them heard it. The growling sounds from Eunhyuk's stomach...Sena tried to hide her smile...and Eunhyuk became red...
Sena: I have some leftovers...we can talk while you are eating...
Eunhyuk followed Sena to her kitchen....she quickly heated her leftovers...and made hot chocolate since Eunhyuk doesn't like bitter stuff... Eunhyuk thanked for the food...and Sena watched Eunhyuk eatig hungrily..
Sena: so??
Eunhyuk: did you think about the offer? 
Sena knew about the offer...and was shocked that Eunhyuk accepted it... And there is a new PD....he is much better than that old bastard...
Sena: yeah...what about that? 
Eunhyuk: can you accept it? It would make me less guilty...
Sena: didn't I already say that I forgive about that crying thingy?
Eunhyuk: if you truly forgive me, then accept this offer...
He got her at that...if she rejected the offer, that would mean he wasn't forgiven but also that she lied to him...
Sena: yah....you are pretty good at convincing someone...Okay...I will do it...
Eunhyuk smiled with happiness...his plan was a success..but one thing would make things perfect......but he could work that with the PD...
Eunhyuk: thank you so much...you won't regret this...
Sena: I hope not...
Then they talked and talked and talked...they are just comfortable like this....but Eunhyuk had a schedule and had to leave...Sena saw him leave..and waved her hands until she couldn't see his car...her thoughts went back to the date....it's just one date...nothing bad could happen, right? 
------------------------------------------
 
Hey guys....about the next chapter, it is like the Donghae and Eunseo couple episode...when you read this, I want you to forget their episode, and Eunhyuk's scandal...even if Eunhyuk and IU are real...I will still support HyukSena couple..and also Teukso couple....
 
 
W