Chapter 9

Are we really fated together?

Eunhyuk  POV: 

The PD called me for a private word. He went to him and found Eunseo too. What is she doing here? And why? If any changes, shouldn't Sena be here?
PD: for making things interesting, I want Eunhyuk to chose Eunseo. 
He later explained all the stuff I was gonna have to do. I had to flirt and show interest in Eunseo, and leave Sena for her. Then, at the end, I would go back to Sena. I really didn't want to do this, but if this helps the show...
Eunhyuk: did you talk this with others? 
PD: no. I want natural reaction, and since this show should not be scripted, the lesser people knows the script the better reaction will come. So, did you understand everything? 
I nodded my head. I just hope that Sena would never think this is the real me. I was struck by beauty, but what really attracted me to her is her. Her cuteness, her down-to-earth personality. I never thought there would be a girl like her. 
Teuk: eunhyuk-ah! Let's go. 
The recording started. Eunseo was y with her dance, and I did what I was told to. Donghae was really surprised, and I saw Sena's expression. She was trying to not show her disappointed, but she isn't doing her a great job. Next is Sena's turn, and i got the shock of my life. The girl, who was so cute, now turned into y lady. I really tried not to be too excited. I really got so excited that I went and sat in her chair. And she danced in front of me. Even though she was funny, she really captured my heart. And, now rejecting her would be really hard for me. After all the performance, we finally came to the last section, the final couple part. I was really nervous on how Sena would act. At first, Eunseo intently rejected but the second try was a success. I tried to catch Sena's reaction, but she remained stoic. Am I really nothing to her?
---------------------------------------
Sena's POV: 
 
Okay, things started to go towards the wrong side. Eunhyuk chose Eunseo at the end. Calm down, he liked her from the beginning, but I  still have a chance. he must be doing this for the show. It is my turn to call. All I can do is to follow my heart. I called him, and waited to pick my call, but I got the shock of my life. 
Eunseo: please don't call back..
Eunhyuk made her do this. He is doing the show...he is doing this for the show...
Sena: you bad guy!
Everyone just laughed, but I couldn't. Control...control your stupid heart. "You faced so much, and you were hurt so much, but you never cried..." my head says. I have been controlling my feelings when he chose Eunseo first. The second rejection did it..I couldn't  control it. I just turned, and let some tears spill, and before I could lose myself, I headed towards my waiting room. I heard the PD calling a break, and heard Sora following me...why my heart is hurt like this by a man whom I met for only 5 hours? 
---------------------------------------