Chapter 36:

Are we really fated together?

(A/N: this is the letter between Leeteuk's first few days of military) 


To: Sora, 
Anyo! How are you? I am fine... The people around me are really good, and I am the leader of my troop! I have been a leader for 7 years, and I actually didn't want to be a leader again... The leader of Super Junior is also the leader of his troop... Somehow, it's really funny to me... Anyways, how are you? How's the movie coming up? I heard that you have another drama to work on? Congratulations! You are going to be awesome, I know it... You are eating healthy food, right? Are you getting enough sleep? Don't overwork yourself and don't get too close with your male-costars! Hehhehhehehe.... :P
Sora, I am really scared... The group that I protected, will it get disband before I come back? You heard about Hyukjae and IU, right? The men over here are saying me stuff about Hyukjae, which I am not going to write in this letter... I am worried about Hyujkae and about our fans... Will they leave us? You always say to be positive, but I can't help it...
Anyways, what about Sena? Is it true? Did you know about it? I feel sorry for her... Did she contact you? If she did, don't contact her back.... I might be mean, but this is the best for you... You should not get involved in any scandal... After what the media made out of her, I am surprised she didn't breakdown or run away or anything.... 
Anyways, I miss you. And you really are popular here. Many men are jealous of me because I was your partner. But they can't bully me since I am their leader, one good thing about being a leader. When are coming here? Come here quickly! I miss you... Did you like my gift? What's the dog's name? Isn't he cute? 
 
I should go.... My seniors are calling... I will wait for your letter.... Saranghae! <3 <3 
 
Your man, 
Park Jung Soo.
 
------------------------------------------
 
To: Jungsoo oppa, 
Anyo! How are you? Are you okay? Did you make any friends? Have you been eating well? Are you cold? Did you adapt well? Congratulations on becoming the leader! I have many questions that I want to ask, but i can't write everything in the letter.. Otherwise, I won't have enough paper to write.... I have so many schedules that I have only time to write the letter while traveling... Sorry that my handwriting is getting bad, the moving car doesn't help my handwriting.... My movie is coming out, and my co-star went to army so I have to do all the promotions on my own... I am fine, just missing you... I miss the guy who will always be by my side... I am missing you.... Btw, I love you gift! His name is Gomi, and he remains me of you. 
I met with Super Junior.... They seems to be ok... And yes, I heard about the scandal and they are coping up... They are matured enough to take care of themselves... Oppa, believe in your fans! Even if they leave you, don't forget that your best fan is always with you! (hehehehe... That's me :)) I will wait and so will many fans... Just believe in yourself...
About Sena unnie, I really knew about everything.... I didn't see since the last time we had the fight... Now that I think about it, she wanted to distance herself from everyone.... I can't contact her because my manager had said not to keep any contact her and no one is keeping up their phone... All Sena unnie's action seems to say at me that I should  not be associated with her.... Is she doing this to protect me? Did she breakup with Eunhyuk oppa to protect him? I am really scared for unnie....
 
My manager is calling me now... Oppa, I need to go, and I will visit you real soon... Saranghae Jungsoo oppa.... <3 <3
 
Your baby princess,
Sora
 
------------------------------------------