Chapter 27

Are we really fated together?

 

Sora and Jungsoo were heading back to Seoul from Nari Island.... Sora prepared an event for Jungsoo for his birthday..... Her last gift was a kiss on his cheek.... Along the way, Jungsoo was looking at Sora intensely and lovingly, making Sora nervous while driving.... "Let's go to Han River," Jungsoo said... Sora nodded and after a few minutes, they reach Han River... Jungsoo held Sora's hands and walked toward the bench... The bench that they always sit on.... He put his arm around her shoulder and brought her closer to him.... 
Jungsoo: why did you kiss me? 
Sora: huh? 
Jungsoo: you said that you will kiss someone only if you feel that he is your man.... Do you feel that about me? 
Sora averted his gaze and looked at the sea.... Her heart was beating hysterically like his.... Jungsoo lifted Sora's chin and made her look at him... He moved his face closer to hers.... he closed the gap between their lips.... When their lips touched, firecrackers bursted inside their hearts.... It was soft and moist, both of them felt warm inside....
Sora: oppa? This is my first kiss...
Jungsoo: huh? What about your kiss scenes? 
Sora: those were acting.. I did it for acting... These are true feelings.... Thank you for my first kiss...(smiles) 
Jungsoo: (smiles and her soft cheeks) thank you for letting me do the honors.... 
 
------------------------------------------
 
It is Super Junior's comeback! The members were preparing themselves when a girl came inside.... She was in disguise and had homemade lunches for them... The members obviously recognize her and welcomed her warmly... Hyukjae, on the other hand, was not happy with all the guys gaping and being fanboys around his girlfriend.... He quickly hugged and kissed her in front of everyone... He dragged her outside after checking if anyone is there... He pulled her close to his body... 
Hyukjae: didn't I say not to come? 
He looked at his Teddie princess... she is getting more famous day by day.... Her drama has one highest rating in KBS... She is going into many variety shows and is getting many offers for commercials... Sena is one of the hottest actresses right now... But what makes Hyukjae jealous? 
Sena: wae? I came to support you! 
Hyukjae: well, many guys are having eyes on you right now.... 
Sena: (sighs) are you talking about Kim Jong Kook oppa? 
Just the name of that guy makes Hyukjae's blood hot.... After appearing in Running Man, (A/N: this is totally my imagination) Sena has become more popular, but another thing came up... Kim Jong Kook and Lee Se Na's scandal...  
Jong Kook and Sena looked really close, and netizens have made every single thing into a big scandal... Sena saw her boyfriend's grim face and bit back a smile... 
Sena: didn't I say that everything was planned by the producers? 
Hyukjae: but still, I can't help it....
Sena: Then, what about Choi Yoon Young? (with teasing eyes) 
Hyukjae sighed and smiled his girlfriend... She can make him feel anything, from angry to happy, from jealous to scared.... He decided to reveal his weakness... 
Hyukjae: I used to have a girlfriend two years ago... Do you know G.NA? (after seeing Sena's mong face) You really don't know any celebrities.... I really loved her with all my heart.... It happened when I was mcing a music program... I got a text from her but it wasn't for me... It was for her ex... "do you remember how we would do missions while we performed?" that was in the text... Later, I found out that she was cheating in me.... It was really hard for me... One thing I hate is betray, and I am sensitive about it... (brought Sena closer and looked into her eyes) that's why I am possessive about you... 
Sena's eyes got teary and she hugged him real tight.... His shirt absorbed her tears.... 
Sena: I promise I wouldn't do anything like that..... 
In response, Hyukjae kissed his Teddie princess..... 
------------------------------------------