Chapter 28:

Are we really fated together?

 

It was the last recording of WGM... The couple decided the last place would be the Dimple house... Leeteuk wasn't sad with the fact that the show is ending... But he sad was as because the reality was hitting him - military... How was he going to live without her for two years? How is he gonna protect her? He wrote all his thoughts in the pink sticky notes... He didn't care about the show today.... After a few minutes, Sora came... And she knew the real reason why the show ended this quickly... He was going to the army... She will love him and give him many happy memories, so she promised herself not to cry... She doesn't want him be sad or worried, so she comes in with a smile... Leeteuk and Sora starts their final recording....
 
They talk about their most memorable memory, and talk about other stuff when the door bell rang... Leeteuk opens the door and receives a box... When he opens the box, he literally fell down... It was their wedding album! The couple looked at each photo, and they both fell into a sea of sadness.... They both just stared at each other.. Sora, not able to hold her tears back, quickly runs to the bedroom... Leeteuk takes this chance and quickly sticks his pink notes into a heart, next to the yellow heart... Sora controls herself and comes back.... She gives him the gift she prepared, their birthstones and the letter... He wants her to read it...
 
Sora's letter: 
 
At this moment, I regret that I had so many things that I didn’t know how to do during this period. I didn’t know how to express myself well. I felt like I just let time pass, not taking care of Oppa who was very busy. I wish I could have taken one more step. I shall never forget and be grateful for this beautiful memory for the rest of my life. I am sincerely grateful to my partner Oppa. To the handsome man who is full of life’s wisdom, I, the one who once knew nothing about idol Super Junior; the one who was not feminine…from now on I am not your wife, but oppa’s fan and friend who will protect you / stand by you.
 
Lastly, before the end, let me call you once again, Yeobong ~
 
Leeteuk was really touched and quickly blinked his tears back... He patted her head... Her soft silky hair... He got up and brought her present... Shoes... Whichever path that Sora takes, he will always be there, beside her.... Sora understood the meaning and smile at him... She didn't want him to be hurt... 
Sora: do you know that woman stay while the man leaves? 
Leeteuk: huh? 
Sora: it's a trend nowadays.. Sora brings this trend... (joking) 
Leeteuk: oh really? (chuckles) 
But it was hard to laugh too... Leeteuk suddenly realized that this was how it was gonna be... Him leaving her behind.. He got up and gave her a hug, not wanting to let go... Sora couldn't hold it anymore, so when Leeteuk breaks the hug, he sees Sora's tears... He quickly wipes he tears and gives her another hug.... And they kiss, thus ending their virtual marriage... 
 
----------
 
Leeteuk leaves before Sora at her request... With no cameras following, he lets it out.. All his tears, sadness and pain... Meanwhile, Sora is inside.. Trying to control herself... She takes one last look at the Dimple House... So many memories laid in this house... She suddenly had the urge to seethe TeukSora letters, so she pulls the curtain and finds another heart-letter.... Leeteuk's letter....
 
To: My very lovely other half Sora…
 
We met in September last year. (It was) A very cold day then but now even hot summer has passed. Seeing the season when we met is coming again, I feel like time flies so quickly… It seems that this is the first time in my life that I felt so nervous and trembled so much when meeting someone in the first encounter..Although we could not do so many things together nor see each other often, it seems that we could feel each other’s hearts.
 
I feel like losing my mind when the thought that there is such a beautiful woman in this world came to me. I always longed for the day when we could meet and pondered how to make Sora smile more and be even much happier. It seems that I am always worried about how to make you happy every single day.
 
Even though I know that time flies quickly like this, I regret that I should be more expressive and love you more…
 
It will be great if this becomes Sora’s beautiful and precious memory regardless of time…
 
How was Lee Teuk like when he was Sora’s husband?? I felt like I am undeserved to receive so much love from this woman. It would be better if I were slightly much handsome, taller and muscular. Being such a deficient husband, I am very thankful and grateful for your highest compliments and your efforts as always!!
 
Thank you for treasuring and taking care of this husband. I hate to say words related to departure but this is the exclusive priviledge for people in love. Even if I am not around, please don’t get sick, stay healty and smile always. Please have delicious food and meals properly. Often think of me at times ^___^
 
To the woman who is my wife, whose name is Kang Sora. And thank you to the woman who gave me beautiful memories together!!
 
With my heart…
 
I love you!!
 
Groom Teuk
 
Sora takes the last note and sticks it with the yellow hearts... She takes the other pink notes and leave... The recording has finally ended... Both of them wait until all of the staff leave... Their managers leave them for some privacy... Jungsoo hugged Sora from behind... Sora just stared at the hearts on the window...
Jungsoo: why did you leave the last note? Isn't that the most important one? 
Sora: "what's the most impressive thing about me?" (yellow note) "I love you" your confession (pink note) 
Sora turned back and saw Jungsoo's face streaming with tears... She kissed those tears and kissed him on his lips... 
Sora: when is it?(enlistment) 
Jungsoo: I don't know... But Manager hyung said t would be at the end of October... 
Sora: then we have to create many memories... For us to get through this... 
Jungsoo looked at his baby princess... This mature lady was his girlfriend... They will face a lot of challenges at the future, but both of them knew that they can survive... Because they have each other, and that's enough... 
 
---------------------------------------
 
A/N: this is based on the final episode....sorry I wasn't able to update anything... My life is really in a mess right now... But the only thing that really makes me happy is writing this story... Btw, always think positive when you are facing a problem, it always helps you... It helped me a lot.... And please don't leave me!