Chapter 8

Are we really fated together?

In the car: 

Only one word could describe their situation: awkward.... They are both shy  to talk to each other. Sena turns her head and sees Eunhyuk doing the same thing. They quickly turn away, both of their heads red from embarrassment. Sena finally asks a question. 
Sena: what type of girl do you like? 
She felt like a reporter who was questioning an idol. Her face is red and Eunhyuk found it so cute. 
Eunhyuk: my type of girl is sitting right beside me. 
Sena ducked her head and covered her face with her hands. The MC in the studio cringed their fingers because of goosebumps. 
Sena: kamsamida. ( still covering her head) 
Eunhyuk: no, I should be the one saying thank you, after what happened in the cafe....
Eunhyuk kept his eyes on the road. His ears were burning from shyness. 
Sena: Aniyo. It was an honor for me, (sees his red eyes). Omo! Look at our ears! 
She laughed at his cuteness. They just looked at each other. Without knowing, they reach their stop. Eunhyuk decided to a bit intimating. He moved right hand and placed it behind Sena's back. He wanted look handsome, plus it is the right way to reverse your car. 
Sena: you drive so well. ( again covering her face with her hands). You are so handsome. 
Eunhyuk was so happy when he heard this statement. Then, with others, they went inside the bowling center while holding hands. 
------------------------------------------
Sena's POV: 
Teukso: You guys are going to play a game. The one who wins will get a prize. A kiss, and anywhere, even in LIPS...
Eunhyuk: how can you say the girls pick the ball? They are heavy.....
I felt that whenever there are people around us, he also becomes a bad guy. I know he is doing this for the show, but I really don't want him to be like this. It was number 3 couple's turn. Eunhyuk seemed annoyed when Donghae helped Eunseo. Wait...is he jealous? 
Donghae: what? Jealous? 
Eunhyuk: Aniyo....
I was uncomfortable when Eunseo was in front of him. Does he like her? Was the flirting in the car just for audience? 
It was our turn to play. 
Eunhyuk: just throw it. 
Sena: everyone was taught personally. 
Eunhyuk: because of that only they couldn't get it. 
 I felt really bad. So, instead I just played and did a perfect score. Well, I was the champion of bowling when I was in high school. 
PD: cut! What are you doing? did we agree that couple no. 1 were going to win? Did you understood everything, newbie?
I was shocked and embarrassed, and frustration. This was the first time that anyone had called her a newbie. I bit my lip, and controlled my anger. 
Sena: I am sorry. ( to the PD) 
PD: let's take it from the top, and action!
The rest of the shooting went good and I tried to be as cute. But as we moved to our next place, I let some tears spill my eyes even no one was looking. 
------------------------------------------